Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 5, 2015 at 1:32 PM Post #19,517 of 35,472
Nov 5, 2015 at 1:45 PM Post #19,520 of 35,472
Yeah, me to but it was worth it to still my curiosity
wink.gif

Thanks for taking one for the team! But the xiaomi hybrid should be quite good so we still have that to look forward to :p

Nov 5, 2015 at 3:56 PM Post #19,525 of 35,472

Havi B3 Pro 1. My music preferences are similar to yours haha, I listen to a lot of Wagakki Band and Vocaloid covers with real instruments these days. Havi is very VERY open sounding with its thus far unparalleled soundstage (in this price range and quite a bit beyond), has fantastic imaging, separation and layering. Basically it was just about MADE for live music. It's also fairly neutral and balanced sounding with just a touch more in the mids which gives it that magical quality with female vocals. Some may find it a little thin or lacking in sub bass but I've loved it since I got it a year ago. Even with newer toys, I still find myself going back to the Havi every so often.

(Yes I'm an unabashed fanboy 
biggrin.gif
)

Edit: Also, PSYREN!

Damn right Psyren. 

TBH it is pretty scary considering buying one of these IEMs...I want to make a one-time purchase and it seems there isn't much in the way of direct comparison between these and the traditional brands(high-end anyway). Afraid of ending up with something worse than my dead Pro 30s. Obviously it would still be a great deal for the price, but a downgrade for me. Saving so much money is definitely attractive though. :\

Nov 5, 2015 at 4:02 PM Post #19,526 of 35,472

Havi B3 Pro 1. My music preferences are similar to yours haha, I listen to a lot of Wagakki Band and Vocaloid covers with real instruments these days. Havi is very VERY open sounding with its thus far unparalleled soundstage (in this price range and quite a bit beyond), has fantastic imaging, separation and layering. Basically it was just about MADE for live music. It's also fairly neutral and balanced sounding with just a touch more in the mids which gives it that magical quality with female vocals. Some may find it a little thin or lacking in sub bass but I've loved it since I got it a year ago. Even with newer toys, I still find myself going back to the Havi every so often.

(Yes I'm an unabashed fanboy 
biggrin.gif
)

Edit: Also, PSYREN!

Well I thought for sure Wokei was going to have a coronary over this but once I watched it I realized she is not Hyuna
rolleyes.gif
It's like the Japanese version of "Bang a Gong, get it on"
bigsmile_face.gif
They rock it Red
wink_face.gif

Nov 5, 2015 at 4:05 PM Post #19,527 of 35,472
+2. It's still one of my top 3 IEM's despite all the others coming in during the last two years

Ditto Sir
biggrin.gif

My Peek-A-Boo shot
eek.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back