Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 19, 2015 at 2:15 PM Post #14,869 of 35,472
  Ear tips that come with A71 are already good enough and it fit very well.  For people who don't like bass, bi-flange tips can tame the bass down. Shallow insertion will do the job too. 
So I didn't try UE600 tips. 

The Medium Spiral Dot tips work really well with the A71's also.

Feb 19, 2015 at 3:23 PM Post #14,870 of 35,472
Ear tips that come with A71 are already good enough and it fit very well.  For people who don't like bass, bi-flange tips can tame the bass down. Shallow insertion will do the job too. 
So I didn't try UE600 tips. 

My favourite are the dual flange wide bore tips. The A71 is by far the most comfortable IEM I've tried. Once they're in your ears you just forget they're there.

Feb 19, 2015 at 3:34 PM Post #14,871 of 35,472
My favourite are the dual flange wide bore tips. The A71 is by far the most comfortable IEM I've tried. Once they're in your ears you just forget they're there.

Which ones?

Feb 19, 2015 at 3:39 PM Post #14,873 of 35,472
the stock pistons tips are my favorite too.  that's what i used on my T1E's and now on my Tpeos H200.  i want to buy more of their tips but cannot find them for sale.  i ordered some vmoda Bliss tips to try out since one of my Piston tips is starting to tear. 

Feb 19, 2015 at 3:56 PM Post #14,874 of 35,472
Ok guys, I'm still on the quest for the perfect work horse / training IEM. I had my faith in the Meelec M6 Pro, but unfortunately IMO they were disappointing by all means, especially fit / isolation wise. I'm looking for in ear, super comfy fit with great isolation, preferably with inline microphone. The sound signature i'm looking for is on the warmer side, wide sound-stage with good separation but a bit more emphasis on the bass. Unlike the M6 Pro, I don't like when the treble or high notes are piercing and the rest are being pretty much thrown away. Of course, would be nice if they look cool, design is something I'm always willing to pay for. Budges is around $60 or less (duh!). Thanks in advance. BTW, I already have the TTPOD T1E, Xiaomi Piston and Meelec M6 Pro so no need to suggest them :)  Anyone tried the Tennmak Dulcimer? ($25)

Feb 19, 2015 at 4:19 PM Post #14,875 of 35,472
  Ok guys, I'm still on the quest for the perfect work horse / training IEM. I had my faith in the Meelec M6 Pro, but unfortunately IMO they were disappointing by all means, especially fit / isolation wise. I'm looking for in ear, super comfy fit with great isolation, preferably with inline microphone. The sound signature i'm looking for is on the warmer side, wide sound-stage with good separation but a bit more emphasis on the bass. Unlike the M6 Pro, I don't like when the treble or high notes are piercing and the rest are being pretty much thrown away. Of course, would be nice if they look cool, design is something I'm always willing to pay for. Budges is around $60 or less (duh!). Thanks in advance. BTW, I already have the TTPOD T1E, Xiaomi Piston and Meelec M6 Pro so no need to suggest them :)  Anyone tried the Tennmak Dulcimer? ($25)

Try Moxpad X6  ($29.99).    

Feb 19, 2015 at 4:33 PM Post #14,877 of 35,472

Try Moxpad X6  ($29.99).    

Thanks for the quick response. Yeah, They are very tempting, however the reviews don't seem to seal the deal. Have you tried them?

To be honest, the perfect IEM for me would be the TTPOD T1E sound sig with a better fit (Over the ear loop style) and with inline mic. I wish.

I you want an IEM that will stay in your ear - Yurbuds - yurbuds.com. I never tried them but lots of reviews on Amazon.

Feb 19, 2015 at 4:49 PM Post #14,878 of 35,472
  Thanks for the quick response. Yeah, They are very tempting, however the reviews don't seem to seal the deal. Have you tried them?

To be honest, the perfect IEM for me would be the TTPOD T1E sound sig with a better fit (Over the ear loop style) and with inline mic. I wish.

To be honest I have TTPOD T1E, Tennmak Dulicmer, Moxpad X6, .... I still recommend Moxpad X6. ( I won't recommend anything I haven't tried before. )

Feb 19, 2015 at 4:56 PM Post #14,879 of 35,472
  To be honest I have TTPOD T1E, Tennmak Dulicmer, Moxpad X6, .... I still recommend Moxpad X6. ( I won't recommend anything I haven't tried before. )

Awesome, Thank you! I'll probably pulling the trigger. Hah. Here goes another $30.

BTW, What do you guys think about these DIY IE800 2nd edition sold by Tennmak store on Aliexpress? They look pretty amazing, with inline mic as well.

Feb 19, 2015 at 5:11 PM Post #14,880 of 35,472
Well there're some dudes here with experience on chinese smarthphones so...
Anything to say about THL?
I was looking for the THL 4000, well it has an amazing 4000mAh battery and very nice price, that is almost everything I was looking for 
biggrin.gif

iNew V1 also looks interesting...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back