Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 1, 2014 at 4:03 AM Post #8,521 of 35,472
I honestly watched it for the plot (point 1), but then kinda watched it for the plot (point 2).
Planning to watch K-On next, but it seems way too long for me to digest. But if I could watch all 17 seasons of South Park, maybe I could take this one down, as well.

You just spoiled about 80% of the show....

K-On is for those who want a very laidback experience. There's basically no plot and the entire 2 seasons is about 4/5 schoolgirls and their everyday life and antics, throw in a performance here and there. It's warm and fuzzy, but don't expect it to blow your mind. If you don't like the OP, you probably won't like the show.

Still better than Zankyou btw. And the soundtrack is pretty catchy.

Oct 1, 2014 at 4:03 AM Post #8,522 of 35,472
Five is actually one of the few characters I liked in the series, smart and wilful. Lisa was annoying and just as I expected when she decides to "help", nothing but extra baggage and about as useful as a soggy biscuit.

Lisa helps by giving her love to Fi

PPPPFT.

Ok, I just remembered, she's a comedy relief. Anyway, Five was the reason I like the series. The detective, Shibazaki (aka Bigby) is another. 

I got both have b3 pro 1 and kzes. They are both in different leagues. The havi is clear and wide in the sound stage department but it lacks bass while the kzes is bassy but not overwhelming, sound stage is not as wide and mids are good to my ears. I find my self using the kzes with comply tips more than the havis... I love them both though.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

YES. Thank you. Keep suffocating me with endless praises for the havis. Clear, wide,and pretty deep as had been said, right?

Both are loved, but one prevails, no?

Synopsis? Hell, it's too convoluted, but let's say you take cute, just-younger-than-me magical girls (Sailor Moon?), and see them wallow in THEMISE

I honestly watched it for the plot (point 1), but then kinda watched it for the plot (point 2).
Planning to watch K-On next, but it seems way too long for me to digest. But if I could watch all 17 seasons of South Park, maybe I could take this one down, as well.

Oh boy, see above post. Looks like my friends did mention this anime and I completely forgot. Thank you and Exetsteils.

Heat Death ftw.

What is the link? I will help with the translation.

I'll immediately contact you when available tomorrow. I seriously want to know how they'll respond by then. Thank you very much TPGsanti.

Heading off to bed, but...

K-On is for those who want a very laidback experience. There's basically no plot and the entire 2 seasons is about 4/5 schoolgirls and their everyday life and antics, throw in a performance here and there. It's warm and fuzzy, but don't expect it to blow your mind. If you don't like the OP, you probably won't like the show.

Well, looks like you are out of my league. If I cannot enjoy some adorably annoying girls from k-on, then I should consider hating zankyou one day as well (joke!)

I do not like the OP much and found the slow pacing a bit annoying from K-on. Not exactly a bad anime though. I just hate seeing pictures of them due to their adorable appearance. Adorable in people's ...well, immature sense. :)

Oct 1, 2014 at 4:07 AM Post #8,523 of 35,472
You just spoiled about 80% of the show....

Well, it's still better to watch it in context. I'm actually gonna watch a re-run of the whole series later this week -- try to understand just what the f'k happened with The Rebellion Story (which, I might add, features the most seductive outfit in the series to date). Well, it is a devil outfit, so that didn't come as a surprise. DAT SKIN DOE. SO MUCH SKIN. 

really should join the Anime Thread now...
tongue.gif

I've been trying to avoid it for too long.

Oct 1, 2014 at 4:08 AM Post #8,524 of 35,472
Originally Posted by vlenbo /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'll immediately contact you when available tomorrow. I seriously want to know how they'll respond by then. Thank you very much TPGsanti.

Ok, sounds good. If I cannot translate it good enough the SO can. She is always correcting my Japanese.

Oct 1, 2014 at 4:13 AM Post #8,525 of 35,472
  Sabagebu. It's about this main cast of girls who are playing survival games. You figure out the rest. 

Five is awesome imo. :frowning2: But I can see why people would be annoyed by him. Lisa downright agitates me. Yet, something about this show makes me adore it. I think it is also the detective Shibazaki. Why? Bigby genetics.

Code Geass is pretty good from what I have heard and seen. OreGairu and 5cm per second wha..? wow.

You have a point. Hope FAD is one of those companies that satiates you. :)

Both OreGairu and 5 cm per second are not for everyone, but you still might check them out ;D
or my taste is different from yours, you could compare the ratings of my list with the animes you watched and tell: myanimelist.net/animelist/enc0re&show=0&order=4

Oct 1, 2014 at 4:19 AM Post #8,526 of 35,472
Well, looks like you are out of my league. If I cannot enjoy some adorably annoying girls from k-on, then I should consider hating zankyou one day as well (joke!)

I do not like the OP much and found the slow pacing a bit annoying from K-on. Not exactly a bad anime though. I just hate seeing pictures of them due to their adorable appearance. Adorable in people's ...well, immature sense. :)

That's because it's the whole point of the show. K-on never tried to take themselves seriously, while ZnT promoted itself as a super serious thriller drama blockbuster, especially with that first episode. Then it just went flop. Episode 1 made me super pumped about the show, even with it's many logic flaws in a supposed realistic anime, it still had it's charm, and the Lisa and the random detective deductions threw all sense of realism out the window. Like I said to idsynchrono in Anime thread, it had so much potential but it was executed poorly.

Well, it's still better to watch it in context. I'm actually gonna watch a re-run of the whole series later this week -- try to understand just what the f'k happened with The Rebellion Story (which, I might add, features the most seductive outfit in the series to date). Well, it is a devil outfit, so that didn't come as a surprise. DAT SKIN DOE. SO MUCH SKIN. 

really should join the Anime Thread now...:p
I've been trying to avoid it for too long.

She got caught in a field that ignores "God"'s laws, making her become what she was supposed to become in the first place. Near the end, she takes on a whole new being as she touches "God" before she regains full omnipresence, as such, taking a part of that power for herself. Putting herself against God, but for balance, not for animosity

Oct 1, 2014 at 4:38 AM Post #8,527 of 35,472
Gotten pretty anime in here and while I will admit I am a pretty big weaboo myself best to take it to the anime thread bros.

That being said as I have a day off tomorrow I probably will go marathon a backlog show like k-on, denpa onna, katanagatari, or uchouten kazoku. Or just play kancolle all day.

headphones.com Stay updated on headphones.com at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.headphones.com/ andrew@headphones.com
Oct 1, 2014 at 4:46 AM Post #8,528 of 35,472
  Gotten pretty anime in here and while I will admit I am a pretty big weaboo myself best to take it to the anime thread bros.

That being said as I have a day off tomorrow I probably will go marathon a backlog show like k-on, denpa onna, katanagatari, or uchouten kazoku. Or just play kancolle all day.

That's because it's the whole point of the show. K-on never tried to take themselves seriously, while ZnT promoted itself as a super serious thriller drama blockbuster, especially with that first episode. Then it just went flop. Episode 1 made me super pumped about the show, even with it's many logic flaws in a supposed realistic anime, it still had it's charm, and the Lisa and the random detective deductions threw all sense of realism out the window. Like I said to idsynchrono in Anime thread, it had so much potential but it was executed poorly.

Gee... guys...

Oct 1, 2014 at 6:11 AM Post #8,532 of 35,472
I got both have b3 pro 1 and kzes. They are both in different leagues. The havi is clear and wide in the sound stage department but it lacks bass while the kzes is bassy but not overwhelming, sound stage is not as wide and mids are good to my ears. I find my self using the kzes with comply tips more than the havis... I love them both though.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Would you think these are the cheapest underdogs to beat the Monoprice 8320 and Philips SHE3580 in sound and built quality? It sure seems this way to me.

.....There's also 2 options to buy these, either with mic, or no mic. I personally prefer no mic.

Oct 1, 2014 at 7:05 AM Post #8,533 of 35,472
I think the padding was more of a comfort additive than sound.
I put the comfort padding back on the hd681 evo, it's the thick sound dampening felt over the driver that I removed. They really do sound 1000 times better this way. I'm really happy with them with this mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back