Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 1, 2014 at 3:40 AM Post #8,506 of 35,472
Even when it'll save you a ton in the long run?

Originally Posted by vlenbo /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Check it out, it's not much of a hassle to be honest.

Just a third party company named tenso and you are set to go in buying from Amazon Japan.

Not buying at all would probably save me more than that. I'm worried about shipping (since it's really the most annoying part IMO). That, and the money. I don't have a wallet or a budget. You guys cheering me on weirds me out, to be honest. It's like...no...you're trying to make me one of you...

Oct 1, 2014 at 3:41 AM Post #8,507 of 35,472
Barakamon and Sabagebu are both different kinds of funny. I like Nozaki-kun too.

NGNL was the best series last season IMO. Zankyou has so many cliches and flaws I don't even know where to start, so I won't. Overall it was a very meh show for me 6/10, that end was jus super half-assed and the characters are 1-dimensional tropes. :/

Sabagebu, thank you. I was too lazy to reaffirm my terrible memory of COMPLICATED JAPANESE TITLES. Seems that I now deserve to be whiplashed for mispelling a good anime. 
tongue.gif
 Just like my little misunderstanding of Jormungandr. Thank you for stating something about nozaki-kun, it looks fun to watch and I feel like that's my next destination.

Anyway, they are both different flavors, and hopefully popular ones that deserve their spotlight. Well, more for barakamon, since it is a heartwarming show imo.

NGNL is pretty astounding. I cannot +1 you enough for that. Zankyou is definitely known for its cliches and even plotholes, OH MAN THE PLOTHOLES. I wondered why this and that had not alerted the MAN about the evidence he had about this and that. No spoilers required due to this vagueness. 
tongue.gif

The end was actually half-assed. I was wondering why they decided to end it like that. The change of heart and deception in the mid season is also what got me confused. Other than that, I cannot hate the main characters for whatever reason.

Maybe it's the cheeriness of five. I will go with that and the fact that his gf is basically herp derp to the point of comedy (Damn I'm cruel).

Not buying at all would probably save me more than that. I'm worried about shipping (since it's really the most annoying part IMO). That, and the money. I don't have a wallet or a budget. You guys cheering me on weirds me out, to be honest. It's like...no...you're trying to make me one of you...

Oct 1, 2014 at 3:43 AM Post #8,508 of 35,472

9623391c5e884ca29c39c1bc399e97ce32e558f9c2cb3716fc2af0ab8a44d77d.jpg

Oct 1, 2014 at 3:45 AM Post #8,509 of 35,472
  Sabagebu, thank you. I was too lazy to reaffirm my terrible memory of COMPLICATED JAPANESE NAMING TITLES. Seems that I now deserve to be whiplashed for mispelling a good anime. 
tongue.gif
 Just like my little misunderstanding of Jormungandr. Thank you for stating something about nozaki-kun, it looks fun to watch and I feel like that's my next destination.

Anyway, they are both different flavors, and hopefully popular ones that deserve their spotlight. Well, more for barakamon, since it is a heartwarming show imo.

NGNL is pretty astounding. I cannot +1 you enough for that. Zankyou is definitely known for its cliches and even plotholes, OH MAN THE PLOTHOLES. I wondered why this and that had not alerted the MAN about the evidence he had about this and that. No spoilers required due to this vagueness. 
tongue.gif

The end was actually half-assed. I was wondering why they decided to end it like that. The change of heart and deception in the mid season is also what got me confused. 

Is it me, or do a lot of (non-mainstream like One Piece or any of that schiit) animes happen to have crazy awesome storylines? Only ever got to watch one of them - Puella Magi Madoka Magica. Convoluted, crazy, but downright awesome.

Oct 1, 2014 at 3:45 AM Post #8,510 of 35,472

Yup, a huge one at that.

I'm also a fan of Segebu, though I kind of hate almost all the main cast, a fan of No Game No Life, and Terror In Resonance.

Anywho, the FAD Heaven VI should be enlightening to you, and hopefully the DGS100 may  be good for your tastes. T1-E is pretty damn awesome from the impressions, and the DM3 is probably a good buy.

Heck, all chinese earphones for you is better for your future, lol. Forget japanese iems!

Ok cool, :)

I hope the ckr9s last long in your possession, those poor Westones and Shures. Those possible Beyers and Sennheisers too.

Segebu? What's that? NGNL was really fun, liked it too. Dropped TiR, Five and Lisa were annoying me so much. My favorites are CodeGeass, OreGairu and 5cm per second btw ;D

Can't forget japanese IEM's if they are so good. And there aren't many Japanese brands anyways, so surely I can pick some good ones :D

Oct 1, 2014 at 3:46 AM Post #8,511 of 35,472
  Is it me, or do a lot of (non-mainstream like One Piece or any of that schiit) animes happen to have crazy awesome storylines? Only ever got to watch one of them - Puella Magi Madoka Magica. Convoluted, crazy, but downright awesome.

It depends. One Piece is actually one that I enjoy particularly. Puella Magi Madoka Magica I actually haven't seen. I hope you can make a quick synopsis before we derail this thread. My fault. 
redface.gif

Oct 1, 2014 at 3:47 AM Post #8,512 of 35,472

If it's not mainstream, then the only reason it will ever get popular is due to 2 factors : 1. Amazing Plot 2. Amazing "Plot"

Oct 1, 2014 at 3:51 AM Post #8,513 of 35,472
It depends. One Piece is actually one that I enjoy particularly. Puella Magi Madoka Magica I actually haven't seen. I hope you can make a quick synopsis before we derail this thread. My fault. :xf_eek:

That's basically impossible. What I can say is it's not your usual Magical Girl anime, and not to let the happy mood at the start and OP song trick you.

Oct 1, 2014 at 3:52 AM Post #8,514 of 35,472
Barakamon and Sabagebu are both different kinds of funny. I like Nozaki-kun too.

NGNL was the best series last season IMO. Zankyou has so many cliches and flaws I don't even know where to start, so I won't. Overall it was a very meh show for me 6/10, that end was jus super half-assed and the characters are 1-dimensional tropes. :/

Exactly Ikr ZiR was horrible imo, but people are so blinded by the awesome production quality. I also hate Five and Lisa. Both annoying as hell.

here my MAL for the shows I watched so far lol: http://myanimelist.net/animelist/enc0re&show=0&order=4

Oct 1, 2014 at 3:54 AM Post #8,515 of 35,472
  Segebu? What's that? NGNL was really fun, liked it too. Dropped TiR, Five and Lisa were annoying me so much. My favorites are CodeGeass, OreGairu and 5cm per second btw ;D

Can't forget japanese IEM's if they are so good. And there aren't many Japanese brands anyways, so surely I can pick some good ones :D

Sabagebu. It's about this main cast of girls who are playing survival games. You figure out the rest. 

Five is awesome imo. :frowning2: But I can see why people would be annoyed by him. Lisa downright agitates me. Yet, something about this show makes me adore it. I think it is also the detective Shibazaki. Why? Bigby genetics.

Code Geass is pretty good from what I have heard and seen. OreGairu and 5cm per second wha..? wow.

You have a point. Hope FAD is one of those companies that satiates you. :)

That's basically impossible. What I can say is it's not your usual Magical Girl anime, and not to let the happy mood at the start and OP song trick you.

Deja vu appeared in my memories when you mention the happy mood in both intro and OP.

Somehow, I think I wanted to avoid this anime for that reason. My friend said that all the characters were adorable and great to watch their...

THEMISE. 

Ok, I'll explore this when I have the guts. I've seen the dread from a certain recommended anime that I'd rather avoid it for now. 

Oct 1, 2014 at 3:55 AM Post #8,516 of 35,472

And once you own them, people will envy you. That nice Juliet awaits. Now the only thing I can do now is get audio technica to pay for what they provide, and that is that they should cost $150 with shipping. Still a bit rusty with japanese, so I need more time.

What is the link? I will help with the translation.

Oct 1, 2014 at 3:57 AM Post #8,517 of 35,472
Exactly Ikr ZiR was horrible imo, but people are so blinded by the awesome production quality. I also hate Five and Lisa. Both annoying as hell.

here my MAL for the shows I watched so far lol: http://myanimelist.net/animelist/enc0re&show=0&order=4

Five is actually one of the few characters I liked in the series, smart and wilful. Lisa was annoying and just as I expected when she decides to "help", nothing but extra baggage and about as useful as a soggy biscuit.

Oct 1, 2014 at 3:57 AM Post #8,518 of 35,472
I got both have b3 pro 1 and kzes. They are both in different leagues. The havi is clear and wide in the sound stage department but it lacks bass while the kzes is bassy but not overwhelming, sound stage is not as wide and mids are good to my ears. I find my self using the kzes with comply tips more than the havis... I love them both though.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Oct 1, 2014 at 3:57 AM Post #8,519 of 35,472
  It depends. One Piece is actually one that I enjoy particularly. Puella Magi Madoka Magica I actually haven't seen. I hope you can make a quick synopsis before we derail this thread. My fault. 
redface.gif

Synopsis? Hell, it's too convoluted, but let's say you take cute, just-younger-than-me magical girls (Sailor Moon?), draw from Goethe's Faust, add blood, gore, insanity, some yuri undertones (which is kinda cute, but turns really obsessive), a God-like figure at the finale, and there you have about 95% of the anime. The last 5% is where everything turns totally upside-down, insanity and obsession takes full force, and you have a Lucifer figure now.

If it's not mainstream, then the only reason it will ever get popular is due to 2 factors : 1. Amazing Plot 2. Amazing "Plot"

I honestly watched it for the plot (point 1), but then kinda watched it for the plot (point 2).
Planning to watch K-On next, but it seems way too long for me to digest. But if I could watch all 17 seasons of South Park, maybe I could take this one down, as well.

Oct 1, 2014 at 3:59 AM Post #8,520 of 35,472

Totally agree. Don't trust the basic cute look. This thing's unlike anything you've ever seen. Oh, and I forgot to mention the thermodynamics lessons you're taught, covering topics like entropy, and the heat death of the universe. 
wink.gif

It's the first and only anime I watched for more than 10 minutes.

Wait, why are we talking about anime in a Chinese IEM thread? Oh boy, I'm so gonna get whooped by the Aussie in Japan now. And hell, I don't think he takes kindly to anime much...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back