Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 1, 2014 at 2:40 AM Post #8,476 of 35,472
Similar yes. But isolation is completely different, the A's are vented and isolation is rather poor. The CKR9 is much better at it.

From this day onward vlenbo shall be known as "That CKR9 Guy".

+
  Agreed! 
Nah, maybe not. Vlenbo is an amazing reviewer; I don't think just calling him "That CKR9 Guy" will do him justice.

^
No no no!!! That will not do.

Only "Dat Gay for CKR9 Guy" will suffice his passion for 'em. :wink:

Oct 1, 2014 at 2:42 AM Post #8,478 of 35,472
  Barakamon fan? ;D I didn't watch it yet, but /anime on reddit are loving this anime lol

I am waiting on FAD Heaven VI, DGS100 (I may have jumped on the train to early) and T1-E. And I am close to buying the DM3 too. Damnn I have a problem!

Nah, you gave me an pretty good description of them there.
But I like collecting as many opinions on a phone as I can anyways, so I know how different people perceive it.

The chance is high that I might hear them in future since I tend to break my phone's A LOT! RIP my Westone UM3X and Shure420 and 100 other phones T.T
And new phones are always good! ;D

You're not too far off from a lot of other Head-Fi'ers in this thread. Just look at our good friend @Wokei, trying to get over his Chinese IEM shopaholic tendencies, only to end up buying another one anyway. 
wink.gif

Still, we all have to take one for the team, no? 
tongue.gif

Oct 1, 2014 at 2:43 AM Post #8,479 of 35,472
+
^

Lol. But jokes aside Trollboi, them 9s are crazy good, especially for their current price(about half-off on amazon.jp)

Oct 1, 2014 at 2:50 AM Post #8,482 of 35,472
I feel like other people with problems telling me about that I don't have that said problem.

Guys we are in collective denial and need help asap!! What about founding an self support group in headfi?

Joke haha

Oct 1, 2014 at 2:50 AM Post #8,483 of 35,472
You're not too far off from a lot of other Head-Fi'ers in this thread. Just look at our good friend @Wokei
, trying to get over his Chinese IEM shopaholic tendencies, only to end up buying another one anyway. :wink:
Still, we all have to take one for the team, no? :p  

Yes...one for the team...lol

Lol. But jokes aside Trollboi, them 9s are crazy good, especially for their current price(about half-off on amazon.jp)

Yes..they are...SyedZ2ez4..need to get me fix of them CKR9..

Oct 1, 2014 at 2:58 AM Post #8,486 of 35,472
  I feel like other people with problems telling me about that I don't have that said problem.

Guys we are in collective denial and need help asap!! What about founding an self support group in headfi?

Joke haha

@Wokei already considered that, but was trashed. But we don't need no support group. We're perfectly fine! 
biggrin.gif

...Right, guys?

Oct 1, 2014 at 2:59 AM Post #8,487 of 35,472

+
^

Well then. I am pretty gay for them. Almost to the point where I would.
@encoreAC....you don't have a problem....such is the life of an audio warrior....that being said....@vlenbo & @SyedZ2ez4 are the the two best nicest fan boi of CKR9...LOL

I hope so, I feel like I'm intrusive. LOL

You're not too far off from a lot of other Head-Fi'ers in this thread. Just look at our good friend @Wokei, trying to get over his Chinese IEM shopaholic tendencies, only to end up buying another one anyway. 
wink.gif

Still, we all have to take one for the team, no? 
tongue.gif

He's right, everyone has addiction problems. These chinese are them good.

^+1 Totally agreed. They deserve to take a listen to. 

^
Hey hey that's troll man to you meng.
cool.gif

if they make them with a detachable cable i might bite, but their strain relief is too MASSIVE to not have a detachable cable period.

It's only massive on pictures. It's not really that big of a deal. The fx850's is massive for sure. It's a good thing it is, unless you want a feeble strain relief, 
tongue.gif
 Not like I trust detachable cables 100 percent anyway.

Joke haha

Let's ask joker, maybe he'll do the founding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back