Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 1, 2014 at 3:03 AM Post #8,491 of 35,472
What support...what problem...huh...we doing fine here in Wokeiland until the credit card payment are paid...lol

DAT GIF, MAN.
FREAKING HILARIOUS!

*thumbs up* 
biggrin.gif

EDIT: Wow, dem CKR9s do look good. 
> looks at price
> ~1500 RMB (~$220)
> NOPE.

So many hype trains now...with the CKR9 as an addition, too...
Really dunno what to hop on at this point.

Oct 1, 2014 at 3:08 AM Post #8,493 of 35,472
D*m! These KZ-ES are really sounding good! Soundstage and imaging is great, depth is good, and does miracles to my selection of music. Now remind you, I'm using comply/foam tips from Sidy, which I ordered several more pairs and personally think sounds best with these. I could go hours with these! The quality they put into the kz-es is pretty amazing too! -thick metal housing (and I mean thick!), nice strong wires, and can't recall hearing any microphonics coming from them. Right now, I declare them my second best next to my DGS100's!

I'm wondering if someone here could do a fare comparison between KZ-ES, Havi's and DM3's. And when I mean fare? I mean making sure they at least had 50 hours or more of play time on them.

I don't carry the Havi's or DM3's, so I'm really curious to know.

I would like to know who wins this three-way wrestling match and comes out on top!

Oct 1, 2014 at 3:09 AM Post #8,494 of 35,472
Priceless expression...I know right...

Now rocking in me ears...

The Kogan player every1's talking about -> What amp? Topping NX1? -> Vivo XE800...
Damn, really jealous of everyone. Still totally missing one part of a "complete" rig -- the amp.
Planning to get an E07K since it's PC-compatible...anyone know of DAC/Amps that work with both PC and Apple devices?

D*m! These KZ-ES are really sounding good! Soundstage and imaging is great, depth is good, and does miracles to my selection of music. Now remind you, I'm using comply/foam tips from Sidy, which I ordered several more pairs and personally think sounds best with these. I could go hours with these! The quality they put into the kz-es is pretty amazing too! -thick metal housing (and I mean thick!), nice strong wires, and can't recall hearing any microphonics coming from them. Right now, I declare them my second best next to my DGS100's!

I'm wondering if someone here could do a fare comparison between KZ-ES, Havi's and DM3's. And when I mean fare? I mean making sure they at least had 50 hours or more of play time on them.

I don't carry the Havi's or DM3's, so I'm really curious to know.

I would like to know who wins this three-way wrestling match and comes out on top!
Dam. XD

Oct 1, 2014 at 3:12 AM Post #8,495 of 35,472
The Kogan player every1's talking about -> What amp? Topping NX1? -> Vivo XE800...
Damn, really jealous of everyone. Still totally missing one part of a "complete" rig -- the amp.
Planning to get an E07K since it's PC-compatible...anyone know of DAC/Amps that work with both PC and Apple devices?

Yes they are....sweet set up

Vivo EX800...63 USD
Topping NX1..38 USD
Kogan....25 AUD

Oct 1, 2014 at 3:13 AM Post #8,496 of 35,472
..need to get me fix of them CKR9..

If the CKR9s are not well over my current budget I would have bought them already. Every trip I make to Yodobashi I pay visit to the CKR9s, and have a music date. Yes I know it's sad, but we have a Romeo and Juliet thing going.

Me big fan of Kurosawa...you too...cheers

His pieces still hold up to this day.

Oct 1, 2014 at 3:15 AM Post #8,498 of 35,472
If the CKR9s are not well over my current budget I would have bought them already. Every trip I make to Yodobashi I pay visit to the CKR9s, and have a music date. Yes I know it's sad, but we have a Romeo and Juliet thing going.

Yes on both statement...cheers man

Oct 1, 2014 at 3:25 AM Post #8,503 of 35,472
Man, at 49 RMB (around $7 to $8 dollars)? I didn't even know the housing on the KZ-ES were so thick and heavy at first. They're as thick as the DUNU, AKG, and actually heavier and thicker than the DGS100's.

Oct 1, 2014 at 3:27 AM Post #8,504 of 35,472
  JP? Japan? Hell, too much of a hassle. I never bought from Amazon, and I don't think I want to in the near future.

Check it out, it's not much of a hassle to be honest.

Just a third party company named tenso and you are set to go in buying from Amazon Japan.

Even when it'll save you a ton in the long run?

Yeah, where's the logic in that?

I'd rather pay more for a premium in-ear.

And once you own them, people will envy you. That nice Juliet awaits. Now the only thing I can do now is get audio technica to pay for what they provide, and that is that they should cost $150 with shipping. Still a bit rusty with japanese, so I need more time.

Barakamon fan? ;D I didn't watch it yet, but /anime on reddit are loving this anime lol

I am waiting on FAD Heaven VI, DGS100 (I may have jumped on the train to early) and T1-E. And I am close to buying the DM3 too. Damnn I have a problem!

Nah, you gave me an pretty good description of them there.
But I like collecting as many opinions on a phone as I can anyways, so I know how different people perceive it.

The chance is high that I might hear them in future since I tend to break my phone's A LOT! RIP my Westone UM3X and Shure420 and 100 other phones T.T
And new phones are always good! ;D

Yup, a huge one at that.

I'm also a fan of Sabagebu (fixed thanks to an awesome headfier), though I kind of hate almost all the main cast, a fan of No Game No Life, and Terror In Resonance.

Anywho, the FAD Heaven VI should be enlightening to you, and hopefully the DGS100 may  be good for your tastes. T1-E is pretty damn awesome from the impressions, and the DM3 is probably a good buy.

Heck, all chinese earphones for you is better for your future, lol. Forget japanese iems!

Ok cool, :)

I hope the ckr9s last long in your possession, those poor Westones and Shures. Those possible Beyers and Sennheisers too.

Oct 1, 2014 at 3:36 AM Post #8,505 of 35,472
Yup, a huge one at that.

I'm also a fan of Segebu, though I kind of hate almost all the main cast, a fan of No Game No Life, and Terror In Resonance.

Barakamon and Sabagebu are both different kinds of funny. I like Nozaki-kun too.

NGNL was the best series last season IMO. Zankyou has so many cliches and flaws I don't even know where to start, so I won't. Overall it was a very meh show for me 6/10, that end was jus super half-assed and the characters are 1-dimensional tropes. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back