Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 10, 2014 at 12:07 AM Post #5,836 of 35,472
Im asking that to use the 18% lendmeurears wisely :)
So to to compliment gr07be and havis the ttpod t1e will be best than kc06a?
So i can know different signatures :)

Yes, I would say so :) I have the T1-E, Havi, and Tenore... and they are great compliments IMO with the Tenores and T1-E being more similar while I like the T1-E better. I also am interested in the XE800 sorta over an Ostry or Vsonic, but the availability is a no-go for me right now.

Aug 10, 2014 at 12:09 AM Post #5,837 of 35,472
Yes, I would say so :) I have the T1-E, Havi, and Tenore... and they are great compliments IMO with the Tenores and T1-E being more similar while I like the T1-E better. I also am interested in the XE800 sorta over an Ostry or Vsonic, but the availability is a no-go for me right now.

So i will pull the trigger on ttpod i think... What color you have the ttpod transparent ones?

Aug 10, 2014 at 12:10 AM Post #5,838 of 35,472
Yes, I would say so
smily_headphones1.gif
I have the T1-E, Havi, and Tenore... and they are great compliments IMO with the Tenores and T1-E being more similar while I like the T1-E better. I also am interested in the XE800 sorta over an Ostry or Vsonic, but the availability is a no-go for me right now.

^
Since those Havi pro 1s ain't getting no lovin', how 'bout sending them ova' to me for an audition???
wink.gif

Aug 10, 2014 at 12:40 AM Post #5,839 of 35,472

What did you like about the t1-e more than the havi pros?

Aug 10, 2014 at 1:02 AM Post #5,840 of 35,472
Lenmeurears selling ttpod t1e for 43$ usd with 18% discount already
And dx for 36s usd... Maybe wait for theuys who bought from dx share the impressions? Anyone got from dx already arrived? Discount on lendmeurears ends tomorrow :frowning2:

Aug 10, 2014 at 1:19 AM Post #5,842 of 35,472
So i will pull the trigger on ttpod i think... What color you have the ttpod transparent ones?

Nope, the ocean blue. Looks sick tbh. See it in my avatar; it's from when I took pics and wrote my initial impressions/mini review back on pg359 I think.. if you wanna check it out. 
Sf and Hisoundfi have the ugyen gray color variant(clear transparent ones). 

^
Since those Havi pro 1s ain't getting no lovin', how 'bout sending them ova' to me for an audition???
wink.gif

Haha, I am enjoying them just so you know(to an extent)! They are a fantastic compliment to my T1-E imo!!! I need to burn them in to 200 hrs like Baycode suggests, as I am around 15 hrs total... though the highs have settled since open box some, which is great for me. Since the highs have settled a little they are more balanced and less fatiguing to me. But my only real gripe with them is the fit, the nozzles are kinda big like the FXD80 & EPH100 and bother my ears after a while. I listened for two hours the other night, which was heavenly sound wise for what I chose to listen to, but by the time I was done my ears kinda hurt physically :/

I like the Tenore too, but they are a little more chill/laid back than the other two more energetic ones in the B3 & TT... PODs. They are more for when I get easily fatigued than normal. It fluctuates with my blood sugars some I think I have noticed. Sometimes/days I can't stand upper mids/highs at all and don't listen 
frown.gif

I maybe could send you mine in due time to audition, or you could get you some yourself man! 
wink_face.gif
 But don't get your hopes up as they are good, and I do like them 
biggrin.gif

Check out this song man! : 

It's a nostalgia trip for me... MY CHILDHOOD HAS BEEN REBORN!!!
It sounds epic on the T1-E with the soundstage... and bass(if you turn it up).
Checking the Havi with it now.

What did you like about the t1-e more than the havi pros?

I like the bass for my music genre preferences 
wink.gif
 The mids are about on par in quantity, with the Havi slightly edging ahead; the Havi have a little brighter mids, the T1-E a little smoother, warmer. The treble emphasis is less on the T1-E than the Havi open box, but still crisp and nice making it a little less fatiguing overall. But the Havi are getting better in this regard because of burn in, while the T1-E were super impressive open box. The soundstage is great on both to me, but the Havi wins and is more cavernous & airy sounding if you like that. So the T1-E are a bit smoother and musical overall which I prefer, though a little less technical. I like em' both though! 
smile.gif

Another big factor that I mentioned above is that the fit is way more comfortable, just really the best ever for me. 

That's about it I think. They are both great, especially for the price. It just depends which one fits your preferences better... or both are great to have as compliments for different music/signatures. I wrote an initial impressions post on pg359 I think if you wanna check it out.

Aug 10, 2014 at 1:44 AM Post #5,846 of 35,472
36 on dx seems to be only the t1... For the price... Because the price is equal to taobao t1e... Without shipping costs international...
Every other seller puts the price of t1-e with a little more dollars.. In taobao is only 10yuans more than t1... But with shipping will be more than 40$... Dx only 36$... Humm

Aug 10, 2014 at 1:52 AM Post #5,847 of 35,472
The amount of positivity over the T1-E is too much. They seem to match perfectly with my taste, and I'm about to pull the trigger on them.

If I were to order the T1-E's off lendmeurears, how long would shipping take? I know that 10-12 days is stated on the shipping & returns section of their site, but it also says they have a US warehouse.. Maybe they have the T1-E in stock here? ADHD makes me impatient =)))))

Edit: I actually moved my eyes down a few lines of the shipping & returns page and saw that they'll say on the product page if it's stocked here. Looks like the T1-E isn't. =((((

Aug 10, 2014 at 1:57 AM Post #5,848 of 35,472
36 on dx seems to be only the t1... For the price... Because the price is equal to taobao t1e... Without shipping costs international...
Every other seller puts the price of t1-e with a little more dollars.. In taobao is only 10yuans more than t1... But with shipping will be more than 40$... Dx only 36$... Humm

If it helps, I would pay a lot more for these. They fit me personally and my preferences really well, so that factors in. I would have easily paid $75-100. I got mine really quick from Amazon for $55 thru Shenzhenaudio via Amazon Prime cause of little waiting 
biggrin.gif

Penon for $49 and LMUE with there deal of $44 right now are steals for these imo.

Aug 10, 2014 at 2:06 AM Post #5,850 of 35,472
If it helps, I would pay a lot more for these. They fit me personally and my preferences really well, so that factors in. I would have easily paid $75-100. I got mine really quick from Amazon for $55 thru Shenzhenaudio via Amazon Prime cause of little waiting :D
Penon for $49 and LMUE with there deal of $44 right now are steals for these imo.

Im from brazil, so anywhere i buy will take more than a month, if was not the real t1-e dx solves the problem? Lol they pay freight back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back