Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 10, 2014 at 2:09 AM Post #5,851 of 35,472
The amount of positivity over the T1-E is too much. They seem to match perfectly with my taste, and I'm about to pull the trigger on them.

If I were to order the T1-E's off lendmeurears, how long would shipping take? I know that 10-12 days is stated on the shipping & returns section of their site, but it also says they have a US warehouse.. Maybe they have the T1-E in stock here? ADHD makes me impatient =)))))

Edit: I actually moved my eyes down a few lines of the shipping & returns page and saw that they'll say on the product page if it's stocked here. Looks like the T1-E isn't. =((((

My order took about 10 days to get from Singapore to Texas. LMUE is really helpful and in my experience great to do business with.

Aug 10, 2014 at 2:10 AM Post #5,852 of 35,472

I literally didn't see your post above mine until I posted that. The wait can be annoying, but just think it'll be worth it :)

Also they are $50 from Shenzhen on Amazon now, which can compete with Penon & LMUEs prices and may be quicker. Only 1-6 bucks more if that's a problem.

I only have Prime until next the end January as it's a student free 6 month trial...
Oh man, that reminds me. I better get to ordering a bunch of iems in the next 5-6 months! 
wink.gif

Aug 10, 2014 at 2:12 AM Post #5,853 of 35,472
Im from brazil, so anywhere i buy will take more than a month, if was not the real t1-e dx solves the problem? Lol they pay freight back?

I would say go with LMUE or Penon or Amazon Brazil? if they have the T1-E instead personally, as Bhazard had bad luck twice with DX. But idk where he is from.

Aug 10, 2014 at 2:30 AM Post #5,854 of 35,472
I literally didn't see your post above mine until I posted that. The wait can be annoying, but just think it'll be worth it :)

Also they are $50 from Shenzhen on Amazon now, which can compete with Penon & LMUEs prices and may be quicker. Only 1-6 bucks more if that's a problem.

I only have Prime until next the end January as it's a student free 6 month trial...
Oh man, that reminds me. I better get to ordering a bunch of iems in the next 5-6 months! :wink:  

Only if I had enough $$$$ to order boatloads of audio gear. This huge, expensive smartphone I have sucked all my money. High school struggles.

Haha yea I saw the pricing on Amazon but I was trying to pinch a few dollars :p

I'll just get them off Amazon. Impatient-ness has won over me. Anyways, the ghetto epoxy-tape jack plug I have on my Steelseries Flux irks the hell out of me, especially when it sticks out of my phone :frowning2: Sooner the better for a new pair.

Aug 10, 2014 at 2:51 AM Post #5,855 of 35,472
Only if I had enough $$$$ to order boatloads of audio gear. This huge, expensive smartphone I have sucked all my money. High school struggles.

Haha yea I saw the pricing on Amazon but I was trying to pinch a few dollars :p

I'll just get them off Amazon. Impatient-ness has won over me. Anyways, the ghetto epoxy-tape jack plug I have on my Steelseries Flux irks the hell out of me, especially when it sticks out of my phone
frown.gif

Lol, yeah... I personally have found I like the sub $100 audio category best though. And don't need the super expensive upgrades. I have a self-imposed limit now. Though my speakers were more and an iem I got that I didn't really like after a while. Two $40-ish amps I bought, my Yamaha HPH-200 headphones(beast at $80 from a secret website
biggrin.gif
), the T1-E, Havi, Tenore... ALL great.
Yep, a Note 3 will do that to your wallet
size]
 So will a Droid RAZR MAXX HD that I got almost a couple years ago. Freaking Kitkat screwed it over though. I need to sbf back to JB when I get the time I think. It was more stable 
size]

College is more freedom man :wink: Then life happens even more; soon enough for me once I graduate. I understand about the wait though, plus Amazon is nice to deal with... but I've heard Penon and LMUE are too. I wanted the quick delivery of 2 days, since I ordered on a Saturday night it was 4 but still really quick!

Aug 10, 2014 at 3:10 AM Post #5,856 of 35,472
Lol, yeah... I personally have found I like the sub $100 audio category best though. And don't need the super expensive upgrades. I have a self-imposed limit now. Though my speakers were more and an iem I got that I didn't really like after a while. Two $40-ish amps I bought, my Yamaha HPH-200 headphones(beast at $80 from a secret website :D ), the T1-E, Havi, Tenore... ALL great.
Yep, a Note 3 will do that to your wallet :wink_face:  So will a Droid RAZR MAXX HD that I got almost a couple years ago. Freaking Kitkat screwed it over though. I need to sbf back to JB when I get the time I think. It was more stable :frowning2:  

College is more freedom man :wink: Then life happens even more; soon enough for me once I graduate. I understand about the wait though, plus Amazon is nice to deal with... but I've heard Penon and LMUE are too. I wanted the quick delivery of 2 days, since I ordered on a Saturday night it was 4 but still really quick!

Only if I had a self-imposed limit with smartphones. I should really get employed so I can at least get an amp.

Maybe your phone will fare better on the Android L release builds in a few months :wink:

Getting into a decent college nowadays is even more of a struggle. SATs are killer. But I'm pretty excited :)

I'm ordering the T1-E in that sleek black color tomorrow off Amazon. Hopefully it'll get here by the end of the week!
(I'd order it right now if my dad weren't asleep)

Aug 10, 2014 at 3:21 AM Post #5,857 of 35,472
What are your favourite IEMs? I saw your list in your profile :D

Mine are the Tenore, BA200, and GR07. I was thinking of either getting the KC06 or S1 (or something else?) What do you think would suit me? I read about the VSD3S also, but I don't want something that's almost a GR07

My favorite's (total: sound ergonomics etc) are Havi B3, vsd3s and in third place I think I'd still put Fidelio s2 or ue600vi.

The s2 for me is superior to the kc06, YMMV.

Aug 10, 2014 at 3:39 AM Post #5,858 of 35,472
College is more freedom man :wink: Then life happens even more; soon enough for me once I graduate.

This! Enjoy the time you have, don't rush it.

I would say go with LMUE or Penon or Amazon Brazil? if they have the T1-E instead personally, as Bhazard had bad luck twice with DX. But idk where he is from.

I ordered so much from dx.com the postman greets me around town with my name.
Dx works out great for me. So I ordered my (clear) t1e there. Takes two more weeks to arrive.
Eforchina is a similar site, but they ccheat, they've changed all my negative reviews in positive ones like : "great, excellent, works well".

Aug 10, 2014 at 3:49 AM Post #5,859 of 35,472
Only if I had a self-imposed limit with smartphones. I should really get employed so I can at least get an amp.

Maybe your phone will fare better on the Android L release builds in a few months
wink.gif

Geating into a decent college nowadays is even more of a struggle. SATs are killer. But I'm pretty excited
smily_headphones1.gif

I'm ordering the T1-E in that sleek black color tomorrow off Amazon. Hopefully it'll get here by the end of the week!

The Gemtune WS1.2 Bluebird($46) and Topping NX1($43) I got on Amazon are probably some of the great sub $50 amps I think. Though the GemTune that I got is little known. The E11/E11K and C&C BH2 are also supposed to be good sub $100 amps. Though I am not an amp expert, or even amateur.

Do you think it will get to my MAXX HD...? I need to root it before I can sbf. Haven't done it yet, but I think I'm gonna now... eventually. I don't have a MAXX but the previous gen so it's pretty outdated by now due to dumb Android fragmentation.

Woot for ACT haha instead! Midwest 
wink_face.gif

Hopefully for your sake man, so you can get to enjoying them. And I hope you do! Otherwise you can cyber slap me I guess... If there are problems with them like no bass or let's say way less than your Flux then get em' exchanged.  If you don't like them initially on open box, burn them in and see what happens. Though I was kinda wowed open box. Anyways, I hope there aren't any complications. Here's some stuff for your reading pleasure during your wait lol :
http://www.head-fi.org/t/684159/chinese-asian-brand-info-thread-headphones-iems-amps-dacs/4545#post_10706953
http://www.head-fi.org/t/684159/chinese-asian-brand-info-thread-headphones-iems-amps-dacs/5310#post_10754009
http://www.head-fi.org/t/684159/chinese-asian-brand-info-thread-headphones-iems-amps-dacs/5340#post_10755276
http://www.head-fi.org/t/684159/chinese-asian-brand-info-thread-headphones-iems-amps-dacs/5370#post_10757123

(while a little happened before... pg304-present mainly emcompasses most of the talking about T1-E, which would be about 88 pages or 1300 posts haha; if you get bored of waiting that is)

Aug 10, 2014 at 4:09 AM Post #5,860 of 35,472
This! Enjoy the time you have, don't rush it.
I ordered so much from dx.com the postman greets me around town with my name.
Dx works out great for me. So I ordered my (clear) t1e there. Takes two more weeks to arrive.
Eforchina is a similar site, but they ccheat, they've changed all my negative reviews in positive ones like : "great, excellent, works well".

I'm trying to kinda, lol.

That's pretty cool 
smile.gif

Hope they come quicker as well!
Um, and that's really annoying and stupid... haha

Aug 10, 2014 at 4:14 AM Post #5,861 of 35,472
I just listened to basically the whole Banjo Kazooie and Banjo Tooie soundtrack with my Havi, and a little bit of it with my T1-E at the first to test... mmm bliss 
etysmile.gif

Be sure to put in HD if you give some of it a listen. Grant Kirkhope and Koji Kondo as well are both geniuses imho...

Aug 10, 2014 at 4:49 AM Post #5,863 of 35,472
  Hi there, 
decided to try the Havi B3. Are there some outher signs that it is the 1st ("old") version? Some reliable seller?
I'll would like to use it mainly with X3 . Some experience, maybe  too much bass? Thanks!

Outer? On the box when you receive it, it will have a red sticker that says Pro 1 for verification. Penonaudio($65), LMUE but they're outta stock I guess, MP4Nation($62.50).  I don't about the X3, but they sound way better with an amp in my opinion.
The B3 Pro 1 are somewhat bass light at first, but better with burn-in from my experience so far. So nope, not bass heavy for the B3 Pro 1.

Aug 10, 2014 at 5:17 AM Post #5,864 of 35,472
@garsca
They sound great out of the x3 but paired with a more powerful amp they really sing. The x3 is pretty powerful by it's own so it can make them really enjoyable.

You don't have to worry about too much bass :wink:

Get them at one of the places recommended by @Ap616 and you should be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back