or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) - Page 359

post #5371 of 30332

@Ap616 Nice one mate!

 

If you have a EMI problem, you can just put you phone into airplane mode while you listen.

post #5372 of 30332
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ap616 View Post
 

MY TURN!!! :etysmile: 

Impressions below(took me forever to write and was written with objectivity & fun in mind; hope you like it!)

 

Warning lots of pictures incoming! ...because I got lots of toys into today :D

 

Great work!

 

Really enjoyed reading it and pictures are great to get a better feeling about any product (I need to get better at that myslef).

 

My NX1 also arrived today but I haven't got a chance to listend to it yet. Love the form factor though, even samaller than expected.

post #5373 of 30332
Quote:
Originally Posted by peter123 View Post
 

Great work!

 

Really enjoyed reading it and pictures are great to get a better feeling about any product (I need to get better at that myslef).

 

My NX1 also arrived today but I haven't got a chance to listend to it yet. Love the form factor though, even samaller than expected.

 

Finally got it aye... it only took how many months? xD

post #5374 of 30332
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJScope View Post
 

 

Finally got it aye... it only took how many months? xD

Never got it so ordered a new one that came in today. Got a full refund on the first one though so no harm done. 

post #5375 of 30332
Quote:
Originally Posted by peter123 View Post
 

Never got it so ordered a new one that came in today. Got a full refund on the first one though so no harm done. 

 

Yeah I remember. But how long has it been since you purchase the first one?

post #5376 of 30332
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJScope View Post
 

 

Yeah I remember. But how long has it been since you purchase the first one?

The first one was ordered on May 19'th!

post #5377 of 30332
Quote:
Originally Posted by peter123 View Post

The first one was ordered on May 19'th!

Must've been the longest wait ever!
post #5378 of 30332
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJScope View Post


Must've been the longest wait ever!

Probably, yes :D

post #5379 of 30332

Hey,my wife will kill me...Havi B3 and NX1 are shipped but after so much talk about T1E i just hit the buy button again...with Penon IEM offcourse from Penonaudio.

That waitting its just killing me,arhgahrgahrgahragrhrga HULK SMASH!!!!

post #5380 of 30332
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salmonelas View Post

Hey,my wife will kill me...Havi B3 and NX1 are shipped but after so much talk about T1E i just hit the buy button again...with Penon IEM offcourse from Penonaudio.
That waitting its just killing me,arhgahrgahrgahragrhrga HULK SMASH!!!!
Look on the bright side friend, you just got probably the two best budget gems going right now. Some people shell out many times more than what you did to get audio gear that doesn't sound as good as what you will be receiving.

Weather the storm brother, you'll still be married and have some sweet iems 😁
post #5381 of 30332

@Hisoundfi well you are the reason for the hype of T1E and it seems from others first impresions that you where right.

post #5382 of 30332
@1clearhead

I burned in these ivery is-1 for the 50 hours as you suggested and all I can say is wow! These things are a classic example of just how much sound can change with burn in.

Out of the box (actually the cheap sandwich baggie) these things sound like schiit. I wanted to find you and demand that you give me my 7 dollars. That has changed completely. These things sound fabulous for $50-$75, let alone the measly $7 I paid.

If you are careful with driver flex, and can get a dual flange tip that seals without having to ram them in your ears, you will be left listening to a bassy yet audiophile sound.

I'll be the first one to take back what I say about these. After 50 hours of burning them in they are a completely different iem.
post #5383 of 30332
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salmonelas View Post

@Hisoundfi well you are the reason for the hype of T1E and it seems from others first impresions that you where right.
The t1e are just a darn fun iem to listen to and a steal for their asking price
post #5384 of 30332
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisoundfi View Post

@1clearhead

I burned in these ivery is-1 for the 50 hours as you suggested and all I can say is wow! These things are a classic example of just how much sound can change with burn in.

Out of the box (actually the cheap sandwich baggie) these things sound like schiit. I wanted to find you and demand that you give me my 7 dollars. That has changed completely. These things sound fabulous for $50-$75, let alone the measly $7 I paid.

If you are careful with driver flex, and can get a dual flange tip that seals without having to ram them in your ears, you will be left listening to a bassy yet audiophile sound.

I'll be the first one to take back what I say about these. After 50 hours of burning them in they are a completely different iem.

Hmm, intersting. Looks as if I need to put more time on these, I had actually given up on them......
post #5385 of 30332
Quote:
Originally Posted by peter123 View Post

Hmm, intersting. Looks as if I need to put more time on these, I had actually given up on them......
Seriously, they rock after 50 hours of burn. I played them overnight at almost full volume on myspare Android phone just to confirm that they are worthless before I give them away and was floored with how well the clarity improved. Driver flex is still a PITA, but for 7 bucks the sound is amazeballs, almost high end sennheiser like, no bs
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)