Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 10, 2014 at 10:48 AM Post #5,881 of 35,472
Wokei only have LP2 ....never like headphone but this LP2 is so comfy for me head ....good bass texture with punchy slam but not basshead level though ....vocally wee bit reccessed but me like the details and clarity ...overall very nice synergy across the board ....thats just me ....

Kick ass detachable cable ...nice casing ....pair really well with me NX1 and Little Bear B-2 amp ...:p

Cant provide any useful info on LP as me no have that headphone ....

Aug 10, 2014 at 11:05 AM Post #5,882 of 35,472
Wokei only have LP2 ....never like headphone but this LP2 is so comfy for me head ....good bass texture with punchy slam but not basshead level though ....vocally wee bit reccessed but me like the details and clarity ...overall very nice synergy across the board ....thats just me ....

Kick ass detachable cable ...nice casing ....pair really well with me NX1 and Little Bear B-2 amp ...:p

Cant provide any useful info on LP as me no have that headphone ....

So nx1 can handle lp2 :)

Aug 10, 2014 at 12:19 PM Post #5,887 of 35,472
:mad: whatcha talkin about ?

Nothing man,you used to say that your a tight skin budget but looking at the inventory of yours its not so :wink: ......copy that?
You have lot of money dude me suppose to think.so :wink:

Dont use sad/mad face emijos wokei,as its not your style.:D
As always, be a fun lover that makes us love you so much.....:p

Aug 10, 2014 at 12:31 PM Post #5,888 of 35,472
Nothing man,you used to say that your a tight skin budget but looking at the inventory of yours its not so :wink: ......copy that?
You have lot of money dude me suppose to think.so :wink:

Dont use sad/mad face emijos wokei,as its not your style.:D
As always, be a fun lover that makes us love you so much.....:p

Shawn71

U know me too well ....me cant spent that much ...me on radar alert by me other half ...she check me Veeza bills.....she already took me FIIO X3 as retaliation for spending me time with you all freaks here ...

BUT ....ME come up with a brilliant idea ...new Veeza card ...billing address to me office ....what you think ? As at now me headfi session feels like me cheating on her ...me spent more time trying to slip dodge and do me Star Trek move ...cloaking mode ... Man ...u dont know how hard it is to headfi with you fools ...when she is at home ..me be like this

Aug 10, 2014 at 1:53 PM Post #5,891 of 35,472
Anyone bought from dx.com and have trouble and was solved in the right way? Anyone had trouble? Or good experiences? I wanna buy the ttpod t1e from them... Have a good price... Should i pull the trigger?

I've ordered quite a few things from DX and have had no major issues. Worst thing that has happened was that something was backordered, but after about a week or so, they eventually got it and shipped it. If that happens to you and you don't wish to wait, I'm sure you can just ask them to cancel the order and give you a refund.

---------------------------------------------------------

I've been looking to get a pair of VSD3S via MisterTao, but every time I view the product page, I get a message about banned keywords. I know I can quickly add the product to my cart before the message appears, but I was hoping to get some confirmation from someone who has done this and has had no issues because of this. I did contact MisterTao about this, but I have yet to get a response.

Aug 10, 2014 at 2:06 PM Post #5,892 of 35,472
What kind of trouble bhazard had with dx? Couldn't be solved?

http://www.head-fi.org/t/684159/chinese-asian-brand-info-thread-headphones-iems-amps-dacs/5385#post_10757922
http://www.head-fi.org/t/684159/chinese-asian-brand-info-thread-headphones-iems-amps-dacs/5385#post_10757977

That would make me personally a little hesitant, but if you don't mind the wait for a new one if this happens then it's all good. And some people like DX a lot/shop there frequently.

Anyone bought from dx.com and have trouble and was solved in the right way? Anyone had trouble? Or good experiences? I wanna buy the ttpod t1e from them... Have a good price... Should i pull the trigger?

http://www.head-fi.org/t/684159/chinese-asian-brand-info-thread-headphones-iems-amps-dacs/5400#post_10758016

Lol... Maybe i will wait for the impressions on ttpod from dx... Or i get one there now? If not ttpod t1 enhanced they refund? If was only t1 balanced?

They should if that happened, but I haven't dealt with DX.

Aug 10, 2014 at 3:20 PM Post #5,893 of 35,472
  The Gemtune WS1.2 Bluebird($46) and Topping NX1($43) I got on Amazon are probably some of the great sub $50 amps I think. Though the GemTune that I got is little known. The E11/E11K and C&C BH2 are also supposed to be good sub $100 amps. Though I am not an amp expert, or even amateur.

Do you think it will get to my MAXX HD...? I need to root it before I can sbf. Haven't done it yet, but I think I'm gonna now... eventually. I don't have a MAXX but the previous gen so it's pretty outdated by now due to dumb Android fragmentation.

Woot for ACT haha instead! Midwest 
wink_face.gif

Hopefully for your sake man, so you can get to enjoying them. And I hope you do! Otherwise you can cyber slap me I guess... If there are problems with them like no bass or let's say way less than your Flux then get em' exchanged.  If you don't like them initially on open box, burn them in and see what happens. Though I was kinda wowed open box. Anyways, I hope there aren't any complications. Here's some stuff for your reading pleasure during your wait lol :
http://www.head-fi.org/t/684159/chinese-asian-brand-info-thread-headphones-iems-amps-dacs/4545#post_10706953
http://www.head-fi.org/t/684159/chinese-asian-brand-info-thread-headphones-iems-amps-dacs/5310#post_10754009
http://www.head-fi.org/t/684159/chinese-asian-brand-info-thread-headphones-iems-amps-dacs/5340#post_10755276
http://www.head-fi.org/t/684159/chinese-asian-brand-info-thread-headphones-iems-amps-dacs/5370#post_10757123

(while a little happened before... pg304-present mainly emcompasses most of the talking about T1-E, which would be about 88 pages or 1300 posts haha; if you get bored of waiting that is)

I'll look into those amps :D

I actually gotta take both the SAT and the ACT hahaha... 
triportsad.gif

Motorola has gotten REALLY good with their updates. Their current-gen Moto X actually got some updates before the Google Nexus devices, and they promised that it'd get Android L, despite the Moto X being replaced by the X+1 in a few weeks/months. Even if L support takes a while to come your way, you could always try Cyanogenmod and other custom roms. Before I had the Note 3, I had a Motorola Atrix HD, which was essentially an AT&T/T-Mobile version of the Razr HD. That ran great on a KitKat custom rom.

The black T1-E is the ONLY color NOT fufilled by Amazon, meaning it ships alllll the way from Shenzhen, not the US. The Amazon-fulfilled colors are on sale too for $49.99 
mad.gif
 I reallly want black..

But thanks for all the help and stuff 
biggrin.gif
 I might post my impressions of these when I get them, in whatever color they are..

Aug 10, 2014 at 3:32 PM Post #5,894 of 35,472
Went to the LA head fi meet yesterday and brought bunch of Chinese iems but they didn't get too much love in comparison to full size cans on my table 
frown.gif

Didn't hear any bad things from people who did go and tried out the havi b3 or the ostry kc06. 
biggrin.gif
 And quite a few people who saw the penon iem asked if they were the cardas iem. 
etysmile.gif

Hung out a little with Kamakahah and finally got a chance to give the topping nx1 a listen and quite a strong portable amp for something so tiny. And got Kamakahah to finally give the havi a listen 
wink_face.gif

headphones.com Stay updated on headphones.com at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.headphones.com/ andrew@headphones.com
Aug 10, 2014 at 4:31 PM Post #5,895 of 35,472
I'll look into those amps :D

I actually gotta take both the SAT and the ACT hahaha... :triportsad:

Motorola has gotten REALLY good with their updates. Their current-gen Moto X actually got some updates before the Google Nexus devices, and they promised that it'd get Android L, despite the Moto X being replaced by the X+1 in a few weeks/months. Even if L support takes a while to come your way, you could always try Cyanogenmod and other custom roms. Before I had the Note 3, I had a Motorola Atrix HD, which was essentially an AT&T/T-Mobile version of the Razr HD. That ran great on a KitKat custom rom.

The black T1-E is the ONLY color NOT fufilled by Amazon, meaning it ships alllll the way from Shenzhen, not the US. The Amazon-fulfilled colors are on sale too for $49.99 :mad:  I reallly want black..

But thanks for all the help and stuff :D  I might post my impressions of these when I get them, in whatever color they are..

Yeah, look into the NX1 and see if it's something you'd want in an amp; there is an impression thread for it where you could learn a lot. Then the BlueBird has only one review on Amazon, but I could help with some impressions/minor differences if need be ...There little is info about it. They are both great IMO. The NX1 lasts forever. I haven't charged it since I got it a week and a half ago. I probably really only needed one though. I like it that they are under $50 and can probably rival the C&C BK or BH2(85-$110) & E11/E11K($60,?).

Ah, fun..... lol

Yeah, they have! Once I root it, might put a ROM on it. I'm outta that loop, as I have only done it once with my Droid 2 Global 3 years ago.

That's unfortunate man :/

Sure, no problem! :)

Do post your impressions when you get them! if you want to that is. It's a good read and helpful to others. Plus it's fun and let's us know if/how you like them.

Before you listen to anything else with the T1-E check out this song, but not with your Flux beforehand if you can hold off :wink: so it'll be new to your ears. This song will wow you on the T1-E! Unless you hate the genre I guess.
https://soundcloud.com/jikay/dum-dee-dum-jikay-rework

Went to the LA head fi meet yesterday and brought bunch of Chinese iems but they didn't get too much love in comparison to full size cans on my table :frowning2:

Didn't hear any bad things from people who did go and tried out the havi b3 or the ostry kc06. :D  And quite a few people who saw the penon iem asked if they were the cardas iem. :etysmile:

Hung out a little with Kamakahah and finally got a chance to give the topping nx1 a listen and quite a strong portable amp for something so tiny. And got Kamakahah to finally give the havi a listen :wink_face:

That's cool! Wish I could've went. I'm nowhere close to meets I don't think...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back