Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 9, 2014 at 2:26 PM Post #7,457 of 35,472
Vocal sounds awesome on the altone200 also dgs100 :ok_woman:

Me envy you man ..you always have the latest gears ...

Hmmm....

HaviB3Pro1OldVersion (need to macro that text, lol), or DGS100 ...

Decision, decision...

Get it man ...its one me would not hesitate to say ...its a reference iem ...serious...no joke ..the hype is real

Sep 9, 2014 at 3:20 PM Post #7,459 of 35,472
Ok, finally pull the trigger on HaviB3Pro1OldVersion
biggrin.gif

Hopefully will arrive in a couple of weeks.

Have always wondered about the soundstage impressions on the reviews.

Just hope I can live with a neutral sounding IEM, lol
biggrin.gif

Dont have any neutral iems yet aside from the Re400 if they can be called neutral.

Sep 9, 2014 at 3:42 PM Post #7,461 of 35,472
  Ok, finally pull the trigger on HaviB3Pro1OldVersion
biggrin.gif

Just hope I can live with a neutral sounding IEM, lol
biggrin.gif

Dont have any neutral iems yet aside from the Re400 if they can be called neutral.

RE400 is "warm" neutral and in comparison to B3 Pro I sounds just blah :frowning2:

B3 Pro I got bass quantity above neutral, that's for sure.  And if you amp that sucker up - it will come alive with more detailed tones!

Sep 9, 2014 at 5:00 PM Post #7,464 of 35,472
Ok, finally pull the trigger on HaviB3Pro1OldVersion :D

Just hope I can live with a neutral sounding IEM, lol :D  

Wow ...you really did ordered ....good for you ....haha ....you'll like it if you enjoy quality sound ....lol

Sep 9, 2014 at 5:14 PM Post #7,465 of 35,472
  I'm waiting for my b3 ordered from penon. They have been shipped today. Maybe one week more to came in Italy?

I live in Norway, and it takes them around one week before they arrive in my local post office. And it spends more time in Norway then they do too get here In Norway from Penon audio who ships from HK.

It should take around one week i believe.

Sep 9, 2014 at 5:19 PM Post #7,466 of 35,472
I'm waiting for my b3 ordered from penon. They have been shipped today. Maybe one week more to came in Italy?

Me ordered from LMUE..took 2 days from Singapore to Malaysia airport and custom....spent 15 days there before they were delivered...all in 23 from the day ordered...no reason to worry as Penon is reliable and trustworthy..

Sep 9, 2014 at 5:26 PM Post #7,467 of 35,472
Man this thread is killing my wallet, i got myself two of the Havi pro I old edition one as backup, two Ostry kc6oa one as backup, two ttpod t1e also one as backup i got them when lendmeurears had 18 % sale.

Now recently i got the Dsg100, but i think i am gonna sell one of the ttpod t1e and the Ostry of the backup pair locally. Cause it seems that i don't use them that much. Even when they are great.

Well, i understand why they say "sorry for you're wallet":)

But, this thread helped me get some good stuff for cheap. Amazing thread:) 

And yeah, i also got the cayin c5 thanks too this thread haha. 
Now whats next, and my wife is like whats all these packages you get lately and you seem happy these days.

Sep 9, 2014 at 5:28 PM Post #7,468 of 35,472
Me ordered from LMUE..took 2 days from Singapore to Malaysia airport and custom....spent 15 days there before they were delivered...all in 23 from the day ordered...no reason to worry as Penon is reliable and trustworthy..

Penon audio has the best packaging i have ever seen,my wife loves too open the packages when they arrive that says a lot about the effort they put in it.
I only have good experience with them, highly recommended. 

Sep 9, 2014 at 5:30 PM Post #7,469 of 35,472
Man this thread is killing my wallet, i got myself two of the Havi pro I old edition one as backup, two Ostry kc6oa one as backup, two ttpod t1e also one as backup i got them when lendmeurears had 18 % sale.

Now recently i got the Dsg100, but i think i am gonna sell one of the ttpod t1e and the Ostry of the backup pair locally. Cause it seems that i don't use them that much. Even when they are great.

Well, i understand why they say "sorry for you're wallet":)

But, this thread helped me get some good stuff for cheap. Amazing thread:) 

And yeah, i also got the cayin c5 thanks too this thread haha. 
Now whats next, and my wife is like whats all these packages you get lately and you seem happy these days.

Lol, rest assure the tone from your wife will change sooner then you like :wink:

Are you happy with your C5?

Sep 9, 2014 at 5:41 PM Post #7,470 of 35,472
Man i bought one of the Kz se for her. When she saw them she said WOW they must be expensive:) that should give me free pass for some time.
But yeah i feel the rope is getting more thigh now:)

The C5 is awesome, the sound and power is amazing for the price. I don't use my Panda amp s much. Now cause i have the C5.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back