Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 8, 2014 at 11:17 AM Post #7,411 of 35,472

Why would you get DGS100 only if Wokei get it...Me ...why...why...

Coz you are my idol
biggrin.gif

If you can resist the temptation of getting DGS100, then so must I  
biggrin.gif

EDIT:
Vivo's about to enter Indonesia. Do they have anything good beside the Taobao loosepack xe800 ?

Sep 8, 2014 at 11:30 AM Post #7,412 of 35,472
Don't let Hisoundfi see this..he'll report me to the Tribal Council......seriously...idol...you must be joking man...Me dare not accept that...lol...have not got DGS100...Will inform you first when I get it...Muahahahahahaha....now to run away from him...amazeballs

They have another lower model...Vivo EX800 is bundle together with the phone XPlay 3S during newly launched but no more now.....replaced with can't remember but has the 600 numeral something...

Sep 8, 2014 at 2:09 PM Post #7,413 of 35,472
@Wokei I've issued a warrant for your arrest.

So about this broken nx1...

I took the four hex screw out, and removed the circuit board. This is what the battery looked like..

What a joke! Look at that thing! It's a bag of toxic sludge about to explode!

Anyways, I grabbed a replacement household device battery that fits like a glove. It's an upgrade. I can now charge my nx1 and use it at the same time. Wasn't able to do that before. BUT, before everyone jumps the gun, let me confirm that this guy is actually charging.

Sep 8, 2014 at 5:23 PM Post #7,416 of 35,472

I took the four hex screw out, and removed the circuit board. This is what the battery looked like..

Anyways, I grabbed a replacement household device battery that fits like a glove. It's an upgrade. I can now charge my nx1 and use it at the same time. Wasn't able to do that before. BUT, before everyone jumps the gun, let me confirm that this guy is actually charging.

Topping NX1! Now in four different flavours! 
biggrin.gif

Sep 8, 2014 at 5:31 PM Post #7,418 of 35,472
À la ClieOS: http://www.head-fi.org/t/541204/concise-multi-iem-comparison-final-update-march-1st-2013

A = Analytical; Ba = Balanced; Bs = Bassy; M = Mid-Centric;  Limited Edition: WS = Warm + Sweet  
biggrin.gif

Sep 8, 2014 at 5:47 PM Post #7,419 of 35,472

umm thats what a lithium battery looks like before it
bursts into flame....be careful with that thing

Sep 8, 2014 at 5:49 PM Post #7,420 of 35,472

umm thats usually what a li-po battery looks like
just before it bursts into flames
careful where you point that thing

Sep 8, 2014 at 6:54 PM Post #7,423 of 35,472

wait, someone said topping nx1 has nokia battery...is it inside that thing or what?

Sep 8, 2014 at 6:57 PM Post #7,424 of 35,472

HAHA! That looks like a bag of cheap wine! 
biggrin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back