Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 8, 2014 at 10:42 AM Post #5,763 of 35,472

Moxpad cable looks as thick and heavy as the VSD3S cable.
T02 is nice, really thin cable 
biggrin.gif

Will get both of them and some KZ IEM too as you said they look super strong, and the cable look thin 
beerchug.gif

Now I'll be waiting for 6 IEMs, madness!
T1-E, B3 Pro1, MMX 71 iE, T02, Maya S6 and some random KZ.
And Brainwavz case + KZ extension cable.

Welcome to head-fi, sorry for your wallet...

beerchug.gif

welcome to head-fi, fyi I haven't pulled any trigger since I'm having the B3 already
L3000.gif
. cheers!

Aug 8, 2014 at 11:57 AM Post #5,764 of 35,472
Aug 8, 2014 at 12:42 PM Post #5,765 of 35,472
  Do you (or anyone else) know for a fact that they're releasing a new open modell soon? I find the HP300 and ofcourse the HP150 but both are closed...................................

I heard that directly from SoundMagic US distributor.  Perhaps that explains a sale price of $150 you have seen for original HP200?  The only thing I can't confirm is update of the drivers.  I have been told that HP150 will have updated drivers in comparison to HP100.  Turned out, housing, earpads, and cable was updated, but drivers stayed the same, though update of the housing (material) and cable added some subtle improvements as stated by other owners of HP100.  I also received their updated E10S, the same as E10 but with in-line remote and a new 3.5mm jack which has android/ios switch.  Identical sound, just in-line remote and jack update.  I have a gut feeling, HP200 (or whatever model number it's going to be) will end with a same driver and updated housing/cable, etc. since from some of the reviews I read people liked the sound but thought housing was plasticy?  Just speculating for now; maybe I can request a review loaner.

Aug 8, 2014 at 12:50 PM Post #5,766 of 35,472
@twister6

Thanks a lot for the information!

If you could get a loaner I'd be very interested in your impressions.

There's way too little exciting new products in the full size open segment.....

Aug 8, 2014 at 1:31 PM Post #5,767 of 35,472

Nice box, looks more expensive than it really is, thx again wokei 
beerchug.gif

I should get one of these too -> http://pt.aliexpress.com/item/Free-Shipping-Remax-RM-575-High-Performance-In-Ear-Headphones-for-iphone-ipod-samsung-LG-HTC/1777965491.html?promotionVersion=1 for xmas, not for me, but that don`t mean that i wouldn`t test them 
rolleyes.gif

---
Anyone here have the Maya S6?

I already have the VSD3S, and the T1-E and the Havis are coming.
T1-E don`t have a negative fitiing, Havi B3 have a bulky cable and VSD3 have a thick cable, I can`t use any of them for running...
And them I seem these...
Maya-S6-ear-Waterproof-dustproof-sports-in-ear-headphones-jogging-universal-hifi-earphones-remote-control-with.jpg

It don`t need to have a great sound, just need to be lightweight with a OK sound.
Oh and the cable looks thin + almost negative fitting = 
biggrin.gif

They`re really cheap like US$20 on Aliexpress any other options?

They look exactly like the MEEletronics S6, maybe they`re the OEM, that would be a great bang for the buck, or they`re the M6 that is still good since it`s hard to me to get MEEletronics from ebay...

Maya is ok, nothing special. Pistons are better.

I have those rare Assassin and Sniper Maya sets if you want them for cheap, although I may keep them just for the tin and all the tips they come with.

Aug 8, 2014 at 2:21 PM Post #5,768 of 35,472
I found the s6 to be inexplicably uncomfortable, they're small but the nozzle is short and the shape considering the size is quite weird. You don't need negative profile for running, the only place were you actually need it is side sleeping. As long is light and stable you can use almost anything

Aug 8, 2014 at 2:34 PM Post #5,769 of 35,472
I found the s6 to be inexplicably uncomfortable, they're small but the nozzle is short and the shape considering the size is quite weird. You don't need negative profile for running, the only place were you actually need it is side sleeping. As long is light and stable you can use almost anything

Already pulled the trigger 
tongue_smile.gif

I hope I find then confortable at least, my most complain about IEM to run is the weight of the cable.
SoundMagic PL50 should be nice too, but they're more expensive...

Maya is ok, nothing special. Pistons are better.

I have those rare Assassin and Sniper Maya sets if you want them for cheap, although I may keep them just for the tin and all the tips they come with.

Yeah I've seen that the sound is nothing special.
Already've paid for them so can't get yours
But anyway which are these assasin and sniper? 
rolleyes.gif

Aug 8, 2014 at 5:07 PM Post #5,770 of 35,472

Moxpad cable looks as thick and heavy as the VSD3S cable.
T02 is nice, really thin cable 
biggrin.gif

Will get both of them and some KZ IEM too as you said they look super strong, and the cable look thin 
beerchug.gif

Now I'll be waiting for 6 IEMs, madness!
T1-E, B3 Pro1, MMX 71 iE, T02, Maya S6 and some random KZ.
And Brainwavz case + KZ extension cable.

Welcome to head-fi, sorry for your wallet...

Woot party! 
beerchug.gif

Hope you like your T1-E and B3 Pro 1! They are pretty incredible iems tbh.

Wow you put the trigger in many iem at once! Im buying some stuff here too lol
Brazilians getting many stuff!
Hoping to get havis and ttpod t1e

That's some good stuff right there 
wink.gif

My kzs are on the way got 4 different ones.
The vivo xe800 on the way too
Now buying havis
Some days later the ttpod t1e lol
Addictive stuff

I am also interested in the XE800, but probably won't pull the trigger until better US availability.  Just a little inconvenient.
Hope you enjoy your pile of incoming stuff!

There's way too little exciting new products in the full size open segment.....

Hmm, what about the X2? That's a new one 
wink_face.gif
 They have me interested, but way beyond my budget and hardly available.

Aug 8, 2014 at 5:48 PM Post #5,771 of 35,472
Yeah, both X2 and the new Soundmagic are very interesting but we're spoiled with the pace that new great IEM's are released :)

Aug 8, 2014 at 6:47 PM Post #5,773 of 35,472
Did anyone tried this? interesting...

http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=38293728146&ali_refid=a3_420434_1006:1109221304:6:ie800:22451b388e5a8fcb142e66aa60d33c1e&ali_trackid=1_22451b388e5a8fcb142e66aa60d33c1e&spm=a230r.1.17.9.wfHA47

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back