Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 7, 2014 at 9:13 PM Post #5,747 of 35,472
Be patient guys. His shipping info might be misleading but I promise you won't be disappointed in the product when it arrives

Me need to know when they arrive ...so me can smuggle them into the house without me other half knowing about them ...lol ...normally me will go to post office before the postman deliver them ........muahhhhhaaaaaaaaaaa ...me life ....aaaaaaaah:cool:

Aug 7, 2014 at 9:17 PM Post #5,748 of 35,472
Me need to know when they arrive ...so me can smuggle them into the house without me other half knowing about them ...lol ...normally me will go to post office before the postman deliver them ........muahhhhhaaaaaaaaaaa ...me life ....aaaaaaaah:cool:
With awesome posts like that, I just got an idea for a perfect first thread to start...

Stay tuned friends for an awesome new thread to come in a few hours when I get home. I expect all of you to join.

Stay tuned...

Aug 7, 2014 at 9:20 PM Post #5,749 of 35,472
With awesome posts like that, I just got an idea for a perfect first thread to start...

Stay tuned friends for an awesome new thread to come in a few hours when I get home. I expect all of you to join.

Stay tuned...

Me friend Hisoundfi ....anything u selling ...me in .....muahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...

Aug 8, 2014 at 2:53 AM Post #5,754 of 35,472
any pictures of the box that comes with some KZ IEM?
I want to buy some of them for xmas gift (yeah xmas, shipping is slow to hueland )

Pics for you specially

Took the plunge and got the kz ed special edition, the gr, and their extension cable. I'll see what their lovely boxes look like in due time.

Good choice ..KZ ED SE is awesome just as Hisoundfi described and GR - use the red nozzle ...

Aug 8, 2014 at 3:08 AM Post #5,755 of 35,472
Pics for you specially

Good choice ..KZ ED SE is awesome just as @Hisoundfi described and GR - use the red nozzle ...

Nice box, looks more expensive than it really is, thx again wokei 
beerchug.gif

I should get one of these too -> http://pt.aliexpress.com/item/Free-Shipping-Remax-RM-575-High-Performance-In-Ear-Headphones-for-iphone-ipod-samsung-LG-HTC/1777965491.html?promotionVersion=1 for xmas, not for me, but that don`t mean that i wouldn`t test them 
rolleyes.gif

---
Anyone here have the Maya S6?

I already have the VSD3S, and the T1-E and the Havis are coming.
T1-E don`t have a negative fitiing, Havi B3 have a bulky cable and VSD3 have a thick cable, I can`t use any of them for running...
And them I seem these...
Maya-S6-ear-Waterproof-dustproof-sports-in-ear-headphones-jogging-universal-hifi-earphones-remote-control-with.jpg

It don`t need to have a great sound, just need to be lightweight with a OK sound.
Oh and the cable looks thin + almost negative fitting = 
biggrin.gif

They`re really cheap like US$20 on Aliexpress any other options?

They look exactly like the MEEletronics S6, maybe they`re the OEM, that would be a great bang for the buck, or they`re the M6 that is still good since it`s hard to me to get MEEletronics from ebay...

Aug 8, 2014 at 4:35 AM Post #5,758 of 35,472

I heard they're great, but a new updated version is about to be released.  Not sure if it's going to be similar to HP100->HP150 update, will see.  The only thing, these are open back phones.  I tried DT990 before, even semi-open DT880, and soundstage and sound airness is amazing, but you loose listening privacy :frowning2:

Do you (or anyone else) know for a fact that they're releasing a new open modell soon? I find the HP300 and ofcourse the HP150 but both are closed...................................

Yeah, they receive very positive reviews, just not enough quantity. I went for them so I'll get to see for myself. I actually need/want open back phones, I'm driving my SO nuts with my isolating phones :) As I have my own room for listening, it is much more practical for me to have open phones and then there is a slight (only slight and possibly selective) chance that I might hear when she tries to yell something into my room :)

Looks as if many more reviews will come in a short while 
gs1000.gif

Got my T1-E a few days ago. Not good so far unfortunately... Looks like mine have pretty much zero bass

Hmm, maybe bad connection to the bass driver on one batch?

http://aud.dx.com/product/ko-star-khm-681-3-5mm-jack-plug-hifi-dj-headphone-headset-w-microphone-black-brown-961337188#.U-PNlfmSzyQ

Thank you. I'm looking for housing for a project and these seem good for that.

Voldemort is treating us well! 
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

lendmeurears has 18% discount now... the best havi is this one right? HAVI B3 PRO I

For anyone that don't got them already this is the time to PULL THE TRIGGER 
biggrin.gif

Aug 8, 2014 at 8:31 AM Post #5,759 of 35,472
The cogoo t02 sounds ideal and is only 6 bucks.

I would also recommend the moxpad x3

Check both out

Moxpad cable looks as thick and heavy as the VSD3S cable.
T02 is nice, really thin cable 
biggrin.gif

Will get both of them and some KZ IEM too as you said they look super strong, and the cable look thin 
beerchug.gif

Now I'll be waiting for 6 IEMs, madness!
T1-E, B3 Pro1, MMX 71 iE, T02, Maya S6 and some random KZ.
And Brainwavz case + KZ extension cable.

Welcome to head-fi, sorry for your wallet...

Aug 8, 2014 at 9:59 AM Post #5,760 of 35,472
Moxpad cable looks as thick and heavy as the VSD3S cable.
T02 is nice, really thin cable :D
Will get both of them and some KZ IEM too as you said they look super strong, and the cable look thin :beerchug:

Now I'll be waiting for 6 IEMs, madness!
T1-E, B3 Pro1, MMX 71 iE, T02, Maya S6 and some random KZ.
And Brainwavz case + KZ extension cable.

Welcome to head-fi, sorry for your wallet...

Wow you put the trigger in many iem at once! Im buying some stuff here too lol
Brazilians getting many stuff!
Hoping to get havis and ttpod t1e

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back