Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 21, 2016 at 4:32 PM Post #33,077 of 35,472
+1. i sheepishly bought the shozy and a2s on the basis of all the hype, and while neither is a bad iem in any respect (the shozy in particular would appeal to fans of a certain warm signature), i didn't think either was very good value--i actually reach for my $10 kzs before i reach for either. the new fotm ****, however, may really justify the hype.

Aug 21, 2016 at 4:41 PM Post #33,079 of 35,472
I was extremely disappointed on LZ A2 due to its bad soundstage. For a ~$100 products, its soundstage is even worse than those like 8320/ATE/Yinjw. If your whatever hybrid IEMs up to $2-300 have a similar or just a little bit better soundstage than LZ A2, I will be totally disappointed on those Chinese products.

Aug 21, 2016 at 7:18 PM Post #33,081 of 35,472
Hello guys, actually I have Rock Zircon iem and I love them.
Reading this thread I discovered two new iem's: **** 4in1 and Tennmak Pro.
Is there someone who can make a comparison in sound quality? Thanks!

cool.gif
I don't have the Tenemark but I'm burning in the 4 in ones as we speak. I had an extended listen at around 40 Hours, VERY promising indeed. another no-brainer for the price.

beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
TWIN

Aug 21, 2016 at 9:26 PM Post #33,090 of 35,472
Their new TKY1 is very good, I prefer it over the Maple.

That one looks interesting! The TKH1 is a wooden IEM for the same price. I personally love the Maple for what it is. I haven't heard the Shozy but I'm gonna guess the H1 is to compete with it.

Like I said though. Musicmaker is the brand, ToneKing is the line

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back