Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 24, 2016 at 3:46 PM Post #30,091 of 35,472

Yep, I'm doing that. I'm willing to let the DQSM D2 be my end of line IEM (at least till something even better is maybe less than $80), but I don't want to have this problem. Any opinions on the cheapest way to send from USA to China if I have to send it back?

Message them on AE asking if you send one by tracking, can they send out a replacement without you having to wait for them to receive it? Worth a shot, but no guarantee, it is a bit of a pricy item but worth a shot. I have't personally come across you yet, but if you know any of the OG guys maybe they can vouch for you. 

Jun 24, 2016 at 3:51 PM Post #30,092 of 35,472
Message them on AE asking if you send one by tracking, can they send out a replacement without you having to wait for them to receive it? Worth a shot, but no guarantee, it is a bit of a pricy item but worth a shot. I have't personally come across you yet, but if you know any of the OG guys maybe they can vouch for you. 
OG... Lol awesome

I guess I'm an OG. I purchased an earphone from Easy and returned it. Provide tracking numbers and show them that it is on the way and I'm sure they will send you one. Just be prepared for the usual two week wait for them to arrive.

Jun 24, 2016 at 3:53 PM Post #30,093 of 35,472

This here Peter..                                                                 

Crystal clear now Charlie
wink.gif

What I mean is that the LZ A2s outperform the LZ A2(none s) in every single way IMHO and it does it for $65.

The last IEM's I've received are the DQSM D2, EE 6BA, LZ A2s and the A4 prototype and I just love all of them. These are indeed very good times to be in this hobby.

Like a good friend of mine use to say: I love headphones
wink.gif

Interesting.. I just have these 3...
LZ-A2
LZ-Z02A
LZ-Z03A

Jun 24, 2016 at 3:53 PM Post #30,094 of 35,472
OG... Lol awesome

I guess I'm an OG. I purchased an earphone from Easy and returned it. Provide tracking numbers and show them that it is on the way and I'm sure they will send you one. Just be prepared for the usual two week wait for them to arrive.

You are THE OG my friend :wink:  

If I were to christen an OG council/squad, who would you pick? Like an all-star team :p

Jun 24, 2016 at 3:56 PM Post #30,095 of 35,472
Jun 24, 2016 at 4:12 PM Post #30,099 of 35,472
I'm working on it. I bought 3 Burson V5 doubles and 2 V5 singles so I'm taking a break and making a list.

Wow, that a lot of op amp money. Let me know if you need any help with that list lol :wink:

Jun 24, 2016 at 4:38 PM Post #30,103 of 35,472
Crystal clear now Charlie :wink:

What I mean is that the LZ A2s outperform the LZ A2(none s) in every single way IMHO and it does it for $65.

The last IEM's I've received are the DQSM D2, EE 6BA, LZ A2s and the A4 prototype and I just love all of them. These are indeed very good times to be in this hobby.

Like a good friend of mine use to say: I love headphones :wink:

Peter have you ever had a chance to listen LZ Z03A? If you did what are the differences between them as I have a LZ Z03A and think the bass is too overwhelming and treble being a bit strident for me? How is the treble on these?

Jun 24, 2016 at 4:43 PM Post #30,105 of 35,472
Peter have you ever had a chance to listen LZ Z03A? If you did what are the differences between them as I have a LZ Z03A and think the bass is too overwhelming and treble being a bit strident for me? How is the treble on these?

Unfortunately I haven't heard them. You know that I'm pretty allergic against bass interfering in the other frequencies and fwiw I've got no problem whatsoever with this on the A2's (while I did with the A2). Treble is full, smooth and we'll extended.

I'm pretty sure that RedJohn456 has the 03A so maybe he can help out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back