Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 25, 2016 at 3:26 AM Post #30,122 of 35,472
Well that sucks, one of the best IEMs to come out of China can't be spoken about. Oh well. Understood.

Jun 25, 2016 at 4:27 AM Post #30,128 of 35,472
One thing I find interesting is Curra said the account from Paul was created in Kora. Yet he lives in North Carolina. Supposedly. Oh well.

Jun 25, 2016 at 4:31 AM Post #30,129 of 35,472
One thing I find interesting is Curra said the account from Paul was created in Kora. Yet he lives in North Carolina. Supposedly. Oh well.

Both. I would guess he might have been studying in the US and returned at some point. That happens a lot.

Jun 25, 2016 at 4:36 AM Post #30,130 of 35,472
Both. I would guess he might have been studying in the US and returned at some point. That happens a lot.

Gotcha. Makes sense.

Jun 25, 2016 at 4:40 AM Post #30,131 of 35,472
I myself have been very skeptical of some of reviews over here for sometimes. Internet is a wonderful invention but it presents another level of headache, disinformation. I used it extensively to complete my personal and paid assignments. The biggest challenge is to sort out the bad apples.

Jun 25, 2016 at 5:01 AM Post #30,132 of 35,472
I myself have been very skeptical of some of reviews over here for sometimes. Internet is a wonderful invention but it presents another level of headache, disinformation. I used it extensively to complete my personal and paid assignments. The biggest challenge is to sort out the bad apples.

I agree with you.  When I post my comment, I choose carefully words because of avoiding hype. Like the scandal, there are commercial reason and also there are the effect of the writers love their own products too much. 
As I usually posted reviews of sample products on their product pages of amazon.co.jp, I think it is dangerous to use words causing hype. Reviewers do not have to make buyers and readers disappointed. 

Jun 25, 2016 at 5:12 AM Post #30,133 of 35,472

I'm always skeptical. You have to be in this hobby. There are a few people I trust wholeheartedly here but that's really only after pming or talking with them over Facebook and comparing gear and general talking so you can get a feel about them. Hype trains will always happen. I like to sit back and look at the spec. charts and I often also chat directly with the sellers of there are things they have left out or I find strange from reviews.

There will always be brands and sellers wanting to take shortcuts and it will eventually bite them in the backside. Problem that I see though is that there is so much coming out of China now that is hard to be that thorough that you really should our want to be.

Jun 25, 2016 at 5:31 AM Post #30,134 of 35,472
I'm always skeptical. You have to be in this hobby. There are a few people I trust wholeheartedly here but that's really only after pming or talking with them over Facebook and comparing gear and general talking so you can get a feel about them. Hype trains will always happen. I like to sit back and look at the spec. charts and I often also chat directly with the sellers of there are things they have left out or I find strange from reviews.

There will always be brands and sellers wanting to take shortcuts and it will eventually bite them in the backside. Problem that I see though is that there is so much coming out of China now that is hard to be that thorough that you really should our want to be.

True but the trade off is you are not spending a fortune >$500 in something that might not be all you expect:thumbsup: If I buy a Rose 7 for $150 it's not the end of the world or my wallet:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I know the Fidue A91 is a nice iem but it may not be all that but for it's price it should really be in end game territory at least for me anyway. Just my .02:smile:

THX Currawong, for once it's not me:flushed:

:beers:

Jun 25, 2016 at 5:33 AM Post #30,135 of 35,472
Another case of a Chinese seller losing out in the long run, trying to get the fast results. And this was someone who was generating a lot of goodwill just by doing their everyday business. A shame really, but I REALLY hope this serves as a warning to other sellers..

Anyway, good riddance to them, and I'm super happy this thread is open again - I was running out of threads to follow. Then again, running out of threads like these likely would've been better for  my wallet..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back