Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 24, 2016 at 2:26 PM Post #30,076 of 35,472
Ha ha, if he comes after me I just throw a juicy blue cheese filled beef burger his way and problem solved lol :wink:

How's those DQSM D2's working out for you Tim?

Edit: Yeah, I totally enjoy the A2s, gotta love the naming scheme from LZ....
The A2S is really balanced sound that is easy to listen to. Combine this with the very comfortable fit and AWESOMESAUCE cable, we're talking about a product that is pretty AMAZEBALLS

Peter is my guy, he has been granted special permissions to use the words

Lol

Jun 24, 2016 at 2:27 PM Post #30,077 of 35,472
  I received my DQSM D2, and yes, it is the best sound I've ever experienced. However, there is an odd problem, I think a grounding issue, and I'm not sure whether it is in the cable or the IEM. So want opinions before I address with Easy. If I wear it cable down, there is a low volume buzzing when using my Fiio Q1. I've used dozens of IEMs and headphones and never had this problem out of my Q1.

If while wearing cable down, the buzzing is in the left earphone. You can't hear it during loud music, but you do during quiet music or when paused. However if I touch the metal jack of the D2 cable, then the sound goes away. Then if I switch to over-ear, (which reverses the left and right earphone to fit) the buzzing disappears EXCEPT when I touch my finder to the (now right) IEM housing.

So is this a grounding problem within the right (when cable up) IEM?

Do you have another MMCX cable to see if the cable might be faulty?

Jun 24, 2016 at 2:33 PM Post #30,079 of 35,472
The A2S is really balanced sound that is easy to listen to. Combine this with the very comfortable fit and AWESOMESAUCE cable, we're talking about a product that is pretty AMAZEBALLS

Peter is my guy, he has been granted special permissions to use the words

Lol

Thanks Vince, I appreciate it :)

Does that mean that I can finish the lovely burger myself?

Yeah, they're super airy sounding as well. Everything on them kind of feel big and bold but at the same time they feel very balanced and non fatiguing. Haven't AB yet but I really feel as if they'll put the Zero's to shame...

I'm super impressed so far!

Jun 24, 2016 at 2:37 PM Post #30,080 of 35,472
I have the angled connector on my D2 cable.

Check if the screw lid on the back of the connector is properly in place. Mine was very loose when they arrived and I also got some interference. I just screwed it properly in place and the problem was solved. With a bit of luck the same will work for you :)

Jun 24, 2016 at 2:54 PM Post #30,081 of 35,472
  Do you have another MMCX cable to see if the cable might be faulty?

I tried another cable and I still have the problem. I tried another IEM with the D2 cable, and no problem with the cable. I guess that means I have a grounding problem within one side of the DQSM D2 IEM.
frown.gif
  Crap.

Jun 24, 2016 at 3:01 PM Post #30,082 of 35,472
I tried another cable and I still have the problem. I tried another IEM with the D2 cable, and no problem with the cable. I guess that means I have a grounding problem within one side of the DQSM D2 IEM. :frowning2:   Crap.

Ah, that sucks.

Better contact the seller right away and hopefully you'll be able to work out a good solution.

Jun 24, 2016 at 3:04 PM Post #30,083 of 35,472
I tried another cable and I still have the problem. I tried another IEM with the D2 cable, and no problem with the cable. I guess that means I have a grounding problem within one side of the DQSM D2 IEM. :frowning2:   Crap.

Ah, that sucks.

Better contact the seller right away and hopefully you'll be able to work out a good solution.

Contact the seller.

Easy is awesome and provides great customer service. They will probably have you send them back and then send a replacement.

It's worth it.

Jun 24, 2016 at 3:11 PM Post #30,086 of 35,472

I'm lost...what are we talking about here.  Better than the LZ-A2's??

I'm lost as well, who are you asking Charlie?

This here Peter..

Edit:
These are just amazeballs!!

I mean come on, this kind of sound quality for $65 that's just crazy.

I can say already that these are a solid step up from the original LZ-A2's for my preference

Jun 24, 2016 at 3:14 PM Post #30,087 of 35,472
I am thoroughly impressed with this amp. Bengkel Micro killed it on this one and I do not regret deciding to buy it one bit! In fact it's my amp of choice currently, the iDSD has been reduced to simply being a DAC 
biggrin.gif
It's super energetic sounding and has a really fun, natural, and lively sound.  Not widest soundstage you'll get but it's both very detailed and very intimate. A good match with everything I tried it with too, so far. They're pretty cheap too - less than a Fiio E12 i think?

Jun 24, 2016 at 3:16 PM Post #30,088 of 35,472
Contact the seller.

Easy is awesome and provides great customer service. They will probably have you send them back and then send a replacement.

It's worth it.

Yep, I'm doing that. I'm willing to let the DQSM D2 be my end of line IEM (at least till something even better is maybe less than $80), but I don't want to have this problem. Any opinions on the cheapest way to send from USA to China if I have to send it back?

Jun 24, 2016 at 3:17 PM Post #30,089 of 35,472
This here Peter..                                                                 

Crystal clear now Charlie :wink:

What I mean is that the LZ A2s outperform the LZ A2(none s) in every single way IMHO and it does it for $65.

The last IEM's I've received are the DQSM D2, EE 6BA, LZ A2s and the A4 prototype and I just love all of them. These are indeed very good times to be in this hobby.

Like a good friend of mine use to say: I love headphones :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back