Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 3, 2015 at 2:48 PM Post #19,441 of 35,472

Really? You must not be on the same page, 'cause the reviews speak for themselves.
wink.gif

Actually, bad reviews on Taobao.

Nov 3, 2015 at 2:51 PM Post #19,442 of 35,472
Is there a very detailed iem you guys know about that excels for the same price as A2? Did some searching and found VE Duke, but that is more than I would like to spend.
What's your threshold for bass?

The Macaw GT-100s is pretty incredible and has three settings for bass

Nov 3, 2015 at 2:52 PM Post #19,443 of 35,472
What's your threshold for bass?

The Macaw GT-100s is pretty incredible and has three settings for bass

Thanks. As long as the bass is not too boomy I LOVE bass. I ordered the A2s last night and figured I could also try something more detailed in comparison.

Nov 3, 2015 at 3:01 PM Post #19,444 of 35,472

Actually, bad reviews on Taobao.

Use some "Google translator", then you won't keep making assumptions.....

Chinese:
非常满意!!开神很亮,声音饱满但不臃肿,声音干净,低频量感足够,高频是亮点,超赞!!远超本包那些所谓秒杀千元耳机的所谓原装IE80单元的二货。

English:
Very satisfied! ! God opened very bright, full sound but not bloated, sound and clean, sufficient sense of low volume, high frequency is a bright spot, fabulous! ! This package two goods far exceeds those so-called so-called original IE80 unit spike thousand headphones.

taobao link: https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.14.1.MVAA0t&id=520261761280&ns=1&abbucket=17#detail

.....Even at Amazon they're rated high. Assumptions doesn't help anybody here.
rolleyes.gif

Nov 3, 2015 at 3:11 PM Post #19,445 of 35,472

Chinese:

English:
Very satisfied! ! God opened very bright, full sound but not bloated, sound and clean, sufficient sense of low volume, high frequency is a bright spot, fabulous! ! This package two goods far exceeds those so-called so-called original IE80 unit spike thousand headphones.

taobao link: https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.14.1.MVAA0t&id=520261761280&ns=1&abbucket=17#detail

.....Even at Amazon they're rated high. Assumptions doesn't help anybody here. :rolleyes:

Like the assumption that the Urbanfun and the LZ A2's sound similar and perform at the same level :wink:

Nov 3, 2015 at 3:33 PM Post #19,446 of 35,472

Chinese:

English:

rolleyes.gif

Yes, Amazon's reviews are all five stars. But there are ~250 reviews on Taobao. Why you only mention one good review? Why you don't mentions so many bad reviews? Even for the review you post here, it only compare to those so-called "good" DIY products. What's the point?
Can you read Chinese? I'm very frustrate if you can.

Nov 3, 2015 at 3:57 PM Post #19,447 of 35,472

Chinese:

English:

rolleyes.gif

Chinese:
红配绿,赛狗屎,哈哈!!还未煲开,声音有点刺耳,人生简直不能听,希望以后会好点。虽说是圈铁耳机,但毕竟价格摆在这里,圈铁的衔接不是很好,可能也是技术限制。做工不错,盒子略高端~~~

English:
Red with green, race dog feces, ha ha! Yet open burning, the sound a little harsh, life simply can not hear, I hope the future will be better. Although it is a ring of iron headphones, but after the price put in here, the iron ring of convergence is not very good, it may also be technical limitations. Good workmanship, the box a little high ~ ~ ~

There is no assumption. You just wanted to paint the ideal picture for yourself.
And Amazon review, really? If you gonna trust people who own Beats Studio and are looking to buy the Solos, then sure, trust their reviews.

Nov 3, 2015 at 4:11 PM Post #19,448 of 35,472
Chinese:
红配绿,赛狗屎,哈哈!!还未煲开,声音有点刺耳,人生简直不能听,希望以后会好点。虽说是圈铁耳机,但毕竟价格摆在这里,圈铁的衔接不是很好,可能也是技术限制。做工不错,盒子略高端~~~

English:
Red with green, race dog feces, ha ha! Yet open burning, the sound a little harsh, life simply can not hear, I hope the future will be better. Although it is a ring of iron headphones, but after the price put in here, the iron ring of convergence is not very good, it may also be technical limitations. Good workmanship, the box a little high ~ ~ ~

There is no assumption. You just wanted to paint the ideal picture for yourself.
And Amazon review, really? If you gonna trust people who own Beats Studio and are looking to buy the Solos, then sure, trust their reviews.

Let me translate this, it's not that long.
Red with green, it's ****! haha!! Hasn't been fully burned, sound tends to be harsh. Vocal is too ugly to listen to. Hopefully it could get better after burn-in. Though it's a DD+BA phones, its price is pretty low, so it (the reason why it's so bad) might be due to technical limitation. Hardware quality is good, the box is pretty good.

Nov 3, 2015 at 4:31 PM Post #19,449 of 35,472
Some thoughts I had a while back on the Urban Fun & others:

Post 30507 of the Discovery Thread.

"Having myself a Hybrid shoot out.

The computer is tied up copying 146 GB via Dapper to FiiO X1, so spent the evening and most of the night comparing the Bette Hybrid 8mm, UrbanFun and the Sidy DGS 100. All have over 100 hours of play time.

First I tip rolled to find what, at that moment, appeared as the best fit/sound for each.

Source: iPod Classic 7th > AlgoRythem Solo-R > JDS Labs C5 (2nd version) on Low gain, no base boost
Music: Classic Rock, Blues and Folk in Apple Lossless

Winner: All three 
wink.gif

Bette - balanced with mids forward - guitars and vocals sound great - bass is least of the three & highs lack detail compaired to the others. However, without comparisons the signiture works.

UrbanFun - more bass and more sparkle than Bette - mids just right to balance it all out

Sidy - bass and more bass yet has a balancing sparkle - mids the most recessed of the three

Extended listening to each and they all sound good, ears and brain adjust and each satisfies in its own way. If I had to choose just one, right now, it would be the UrbanFun, tomorrow could be different 
smily_headphones1.gif
. YMMV"

Update, I now have the i.Valux 10mm (Bette?) and find it more to my enjoyment than the other three.  However the Urban Fun are a fun listen now and then :wink:  YMMV

r2

Nov 3, 2015 at 6:29 PM Post #19,451 of 35,472
  Some thoughts I had a while back on the Urban Fun & others:

Post 30507 of the Discovery Thread.

"Having myself a Hybrid shoot out.

The computer is tied up copying 146 GB via Dapper to FiiO X1, so spent the evening and most of the night comparing the Bette Hybrid 8mm, UrbanFun and the Sidy DGS 100. All have over 100 hours of play time.

First I tip rolled to find what, at that moment, appeared as the best fit/sound for each.

Source: iPod Classic 7th > AlgoRythem Solo-R > JDS Labs C5 (2nd version) on Low gain, no base boost
Music: Classic Rock, Blues and Folk in Apple Lossless

Winner: All three 
wink.gif

Bette - balanced with mids forward - guitars and vocals sound great - bass is least of the three & highs lack detail compaired to the others. However, without comparisons the signiture works.

UrbanFun - more bass and more sparkle than Bette - mids just right to balance it all out

Sidy - bass and more bass yet has a balancing sparkle - mids the most recessed of the three

Extended listening to each and they all sound good, ears and brain adjust and each satisfies in its own way. If I had to choose just one, right now, it would be the UrbanFun, tomorrow could be different 
smily_headphones1.gif
. YMMV"

Update, I now have the i.Valux 10mm (Bette?) and find it more to my enjoyment than the other three.  However the Urban Fun are a fun listen now and then :wink:  YMMV

r2

the i.valux is more enjoyable in what way? :) I'm a sucker for good mids and it might be to my taste. Btw, I think you should give the LZ A2 a shot if you get a chance. No joke, they are really enjoyable!

Whats the best place to get the i.valux 10mm?

Nov 3, 2015 at 6:49 PM Post #19,452 of 35,472
cool.gif
I don't know about the i.valux models but I've been telling people about the 10mm Bette F3 (original) for some time now. Awesome earphone.

beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
TWIN

Nov 3, 2015 at 7:09 PM Post #19,453 of 35,472

the i.valux is more enjoyable in what way? :) I'm a sucker for good mids and it might be to my taste. Btw, I think you should give the LZ A2 a shot if you get a chance. No joke, they are really enjoyable!

I've got mine from Ali, here is link.

My impression are v.similar to what Twin was saying about Bette's, I reckon they are same phones, different brand.

Nov 3, 2015 at 7:25 PM Post #19,454 of 35,472

RJ486,

The i Valux have slightly more upfront mids, better sparkle and less mid bass thus to me more overall balance  However, the UrbanFun are close on mids and sparkle.  They just add more bass which, when not in a direct comparison, settles into an overall good signature.  I can go with either, but the i Valux have my attention lately.  

r2

Nov 3, 2015 at 7:32 PM Post #19,455 of 35,472
RJ456,

I forgot,

I got mine from US Amazon seller - Tobetter.

My Trinity Delta just arrived and KZ HDS1 are shipped or I would have already ordered the LZ A2.  I need to catch up on listening to current sets before I order More, or not:wink:

r2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back