Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 29, 2015 at 4:08 PM Post #19,336 of 35,472
Received those red ones You recommended and they are exactly same as those I got with KZ ED9 boxed version! Though, there was only one pair medium size like those inside KZ ED9 box (all my 3 ED9 orders had those included). They are good and my second choice for ANV but no good news for me.
Those blue medium ones I mentioned before are still better for ANV imho. Also, blue ones have larger bore, more "tapered rocket-like" shape and silicone outer skirt is softer than red have. You must have different blue tips than on the link I shared.

They must have flipped stock over on this batch of tips, the ones I recieved months back are very different to the ed9's stock tips from the box, can't win them all.

I will check mine when they arrive.

If they have changed stock over they should change the pics and description as well. These are being sold as "Phillips" tips, and that's the type they have been sending me.

"original Philips SHE9000 In-Ear Headphones silica gel sets "

From the description on their eBay store.
eBay: http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=251455352309&alt=web

Something went wrong.

I would question it. This is my 3rd order from them, they have been a very good seller's.
Unless the ed9's had some spare Phillips tips to get rid of. Who knows.

Oct 29, 2015 at 4:14 PM Post #19,337 of 35,472
Who's going to be selling them... and when?

Oneplus net, no date yet
Price is going to be 50$ US/50€ Eu

Specs
Type: In-ear
Impedance: 32 Ω
Driver Unit: 11mm, dynamic
Weight: 15g
Cable Length: 1.25m
In-Line Remote: Yes
Sound Pressure Level (SPL): 110 dB
Colors: Gold, Graphite
Connector: 3.5mm jack (straight)
Wire Core Material: Enamelled copper wire
Rated Power: 5mW
Coil Material: Copper-clad aluminum
Frequency Range: 20 – 20,000Hz
Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): <0.5%(1000Hz, 1mW)

Oct 29, 2015 at 4:23 PM Post #19,338 of 35,472
I've burned mine for ~30 hours and I've decided that I'm going to start listening now. These won't win any aesthetics contest for sexiest looking IEMs, as the MMCX connector is one of the most utilitarian devices I've ever seen...

Sound-wise however, I'm putting my ie80s down for awhile. The only thing that could even be considered as negative is a touch of "shrill" on a couple of pieces with loud horn/brass parts. Bass is smooth and deep and doesn't bleed into the mids or overwhelm everything else. I love Spiral Dots for the seal I get. I got my DT2s for ~$53 shipped e-packet. Good stuff.

Got up early to check these, and on the zx2 these are sounding great for the money, really nice solid controlled bass, and great micro detail's in the sound, it's giving me the odd surprise in hidden detail within the very well balanced signature, I'm really impressed for the money.
Have to agree in looks department there very strange, almost odd. But on another positive the way they sit in your ear on an angle and not straight out, is an excellent idea.

Oct 29, 2015 at 4:43 PM Post #19,339 of 35,472

Received those red ones You recommended and they are exactly same as those I got with KZ ED9 boxed version! Though, there was only one pair medium size like those inside KZ ED9 box (all my 3 ED9 orders had those included). They are good and my second choice for ANV but no good news for me.
Those blue medium ones I mentioned before are still better for ANV imho. Also, blue ones have larger bore, more "tapered rocket-like" shape and silicone outer skirt is softer than red have. You must have different blue tips than on the link I shared.

They must have flipped stock over on this batch of tips, the ones I recieved months back are very different to the ed9's stock tips from the box, can't win them all.

Yes, they are different than usual KZ stock tips and like I said I had only 1 pair of those in medium size in ED9 boxes, all others were usual dark-grey/red KZ tips.

Can You please take a pic of them? Then I can see if seller sent me different tips than Yours.
You can see my received ones on this post: http://www.head-fi.org/t/726229/the-tip-rolling-iem-modification-thread/30#post_11893731

Oct 29, 2015 at 5:00 PM Post #19,340 of 35,472
The pics from bellows post are the tips I am referring to. Size medium from that eBay seller.

http://www.head-fi.org/t/684159/chinese-asian-brand-info-thread-headphones-iems-amps-dacs/19200_30#post_12021665

Oct 29, 2015 at 5:05 PM Post #19,341 of 35,472
The pics from bellows post are the tips I am referring to. Size medium from that eBay seller.

http://www.head-fi.org/t/684159/chinese-asian-brand-info-thread-headphones-iems-amps-dacs/19200_30#post_12021665

Then the seller sent me wrong tips. I bought from the link You shared. Will send message to seller.

Oct 29, 2015 at 6:13 PM Post #19,344 of 35,472
Got up early to check these, and on the zx2 these are sounding great for the money, really nice solid controlled bass, and great micro detail's in the sound, it's giving me the odd surprise in hidden detail within the very well balanced signature, I'm really impressed for the money.
Have to agree in looks department there very strange, almost odd. But on another positive the way they sit in your ear on an angle and not straight out, is an excellent idea.

Very comfortable over the ear or down... even if they do look like a piece of toilet plumbing. I get a great seal either way.

Oct 29, 2015 at 6:24 PM Post #19,345 of 35,472
Very comfortable over the ear or down... even if they do look like a piece of toilet plumbing. I get a great seal either way.

Haha, toilet plumbing indeed, but it is ****, and they are willing to go where no company is willing to tread.

And I'm sure they are knee deap in it now. By the look of the k3k.

But these could become very very intresting if they improve over the next 150hrs, as it sounds right now I could listen to them daily for sure.

Oct 30, 2015 at 12:14 AM Post #19,348 of 35,472
I got the LZ-A2 in today. Just like everyone who's tried them has said... they are fantastic. I might already like them better than the Titan 1.

The key to the sound is the extra bass boost over the Titans with no loss in clarity or bloat. It fits my sound signature preference perfectly.

The Titan may be slightly more resolving and more neutral, but this A2 is more engaging.

Only an hour in so a long ways to go.

Oct 30, 2015 at 12:17 AM Post #19,349 of 35,472
I got the LZ-A2 in today. Just like everyone who's tried them has said... they are fantastic. I might already like them better than the Titan 1.

The key to the sound is the extra bass boost over the Titans with no loss in clarity or bloat. It fits my sound signature preference perfectly.

The Titan may be slightly more resolving and more neutral, but this A2 is more engaging.

Only an hour in so a long ways to go.
+1000. I've been jamming them all day long. They are pretty incredible! I've been posting on them all day on the Lab. It's top tier sound for 90 bucks. That's insane!

Oct 30, 2015 at 12:24 AM Post #19,350 of 35,472
Finally, a high quality triple hybrid for less than $99. The LZ-A2 is what the TTPOD triple should have been.

I can finally not piss off everyone else on my train commute like I did with the semi open Titans. I think I found my new top tier daily driver.

It's like having a DN2000 without the harsh treble. Fantastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back