Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 29, 2015 at 12:04 PM Post #19,321 of 35,472
Quote:

Aren`t those same tips that come with most KZ IEM`s ?
rolleyes.gif

They are very different if you look at the photos's on the previous page of the **** k3k you can see they are much wider, and better quality.
Those inside neck sleeves stretch easy on the kz and the sound is very different from those sort, they are also not as comfortable. Completely different I would say.

Hmmm... they do seem to have wider bore. Then they are probably those but different color: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/141721545729?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&rmvSB=true&clk_rvr_id=893821896051&rmvSB=true&rmvSB=true

Yes, medium tips of those are very good (blue ones)! Best medium size tips I`ve had for those IEM`s that doesn`t need deep ear-channel insertion, like KZ ANV (I usually use smallest tips with all other IEMs). I should buy them also in red to separate channels by color.

Btw, don`t forget to post Your impressions about tips in tip-rolling thread! :wink:

Quote:

Hmmm... they do seem to have wider bore. Then they are probably those but different color: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/141721545729?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&rmvSB=true&clk_rvr_id=893821896051&rmvSB=true&rmvSB=true

Yes, medium tips of those are very good! Best medium size tips I`ve had for those IEM`s that doesn`t need deep ear-channel insertion, like KZ ANV (I usually use smallest tips with all other IEMs). I should buy them also in red to separate channels by color.

Btw, don`t forget to post Your impressions about tips in tip-rolling thread! 
wink.gif

The bores seem to be slightly different shape on back lip, but almost identical in shape, but the red is slightly wider, at the bore, also the silicon outer is softer and easier to squeeze on the red.
It would be cool to have the same tips in red/blue tho for left and right.

Received those red ones You recommended and they are exactly same as those I got with KZ ED9 boxed version! Though, there was only one pair medium size like those inside KZ ED9 box (all my 3 ED9 orders had those included). They are good and my second choice for ANV but no good news for me.
Those blue medium ones I mentioned before are still better for ANV imho. Also, blue ones have larger bore, more "tapered rocket-like" shape and silicone outer skirt is softer than red have. You must have different blue tips than on the link I shared.

Oct 29, 2015 at 1:02 PM Post #19,323 of 35,472
  New confusion in budget headphones.
KZ ZS1 or Rock Zircon or VE Monk

No confusion.  At those prices, just get them all!

Oct 29, 2015 at 1:48 PM Post #19,326 of 35,472
Since you have iems in your collection already, get the monk, at 5 dollars you wont believe how good it sounds.

I second and third this statement. Then hold off till Zen V2 at least. The scary thing about these elcheapo El Bueno things is that you don't feel the pinch when getting them, one day you look back and see 15 iems and 200 bucks or so. :xf_eek:

Oct 29, 2015 at 2:20 PM Post #19,329 of 35,472
  New confusion in budget headphones.
KZ ZS1 or Rock Zircon or VE Monk

Hmm, not for me as they are 3 totally different headphones
biggrin.gif

Oct 29, 2015 at 2:32 PM Post #19,330 of 35,472

So they feel,look,fit and even sound better than the Sennheiser IE80. The catch is they cost about 55$, seems like these Oneplus Icons have a lot going for as a hifi earphone. The ad is really cringeworthy tho, looking forward to the impressions on the sound quality of them.

Oct 29, 2015 at 2:45 PM Post #19,331 of 35,472

So they feel,look,fit and even sound better than the Sennheiser IE80. The catch is they cost about 55$, seems like these Oneplus Icons have a lot going for as a hifi earphone. The ad is really cringeworthy tho, looking forward to the impressions on the sound quality of them.

okay, u got my attention.. i'm listening. :D  they look super sexy.. hope they sound as good as they look. .
biggrin.gif

Oct 29, 2015 at 2:55 PM Post #19,332 of 35,472
Just had quick listen 4 hrs in to burn in, what a difference already, I like these DT2 and these are very nice and sound smooth and balanced already, they are coming along nicely,the silver plated cable seems very well made for the extra $9.
Bass is very well done on these, just right, at least I can listen to these now, also a tip change over has helped a lot.
These where delivered in 2 weeks from order.

Great seller:
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Enhanced-DIY-IE800-IE80-IE8-HiFi-in-ear-Ceramic-Headphone-Headset-Earphone-Earbuds-with-microphone-remote/32436154757.html

I've burned mine for ~30 hours and I've decided that I'm going to start listening now. These won't win any aesthetics contest for sexiest looking IEMs, as the MMCX connector is one of the most utilitarian devices I've ever seen...

Sound-wise however, I'm putting my ie80s down for awhile. The only thing that could even be considered as negative is a touch of "shrill" on a couple of pieces with loud horn/brass parts. Bass is smooth and deep and doesn't bleed into the mids or overwhelm everything else. I love Spiral Dots for the seal I get. I got my DT2s for ~$53 shipped e-packet. Good stuff.

Oct 29, 2015 at 3:23 PM Post #19,333 of 35,472

Who's going to be selling them... and when?

Oct 29, 2015 at 3:24 PM Post #19,334 of 35,472

So it's commercial...

Oct 29, 2015 at 3:53 PM Post #19,335 of 35,472

Oh ***... Shut up and take my money!! :ksc75smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back