Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 3, 2015 at 12:01 PM Post #18,691 of 35,472

I agree, I am not a fan of those shells with the original names on it. There are examples of shure shells being used for instance, without the shure label for DIY products, so I wholeheartedly agree with you. IMO not very kosher to be using the original labels. This is what let to the whole CKR9LTD issue where people couldn't tell if it was real or not, when the price was too good to be true. Thats wrong and illegal as well.

Exactly. This is the point. If makers tell they are DIY products, it would be ok. But if a DIY products was claimed to be genuine, no matter how well those DIY products be made, it's illegal!

Oct 3, 2015 at 12:14 PM Post #18,692 of 35,472
Yes, A1, A2 are really different. I even hesitate classifying them as DIY. They never mimic any other product. Even DUNU 1000, 2000 look really like K3003. At least the shape of the shells are very similar. But A2 is totally different from K3003. The "3003" on the product title somehow is a challenge - go to compare my A2 with the AKG K3003! 
biggrin.gif

Oct 3, 2015 at 12:15 PM Post #18,693 of 35,472
  Exactly. This is the point. If makers tell they are DIY products, it would be ok. But if a DIY products was claimed to be genuine, no matter how well those DIY products be made, it's illegal!

Totally agree with that. If someone releases a product that sounds identical to a specific other in-ear and that was achieved without any copyright infringement then that's fine as long as it's marketed on its on merits. And finding these "Gems" is a total boon for us bargain hunters. Also, we here might know we are buying fake products but how often do you from people who really think they made a bargain. And then they come on forums and tell us how terrible that earphone sounds 
wink_face.gif

Cheers,
K

Oct 3, 2015 at 12:46 PM Post #18,694 of 35,472
Those interested in the Rock Mula, they are going for USD7.31 (only mobile deal though, through the Aliexpress app) right now, by far the cheapest I've seen it. I don't think it gets lower than this ever. Take this chance to buy one guys!

Oct 3, 2015 at 1:01 PM Post #18,695 of 35,472
Those interested in the Rock Mula, they are going for USD7.31 (only mobile deal though, through the Aliexpress app) right now, by far the cheapest I've seen it. I don't think it gets lower than this ever. Take this chance to buy one guys!

I assume you have them? If so, how do they compare to other budget offerings from KZ, etc.

Oct 3, 2015 at 2:20 PM Post #18,696 of 35,472

@lalala6 do you think mine looks like your original pair?

Oct 3, 2015 at 7:14 PM Post #18,699 of 35,472
Guys, please don't link to fake versions of production headphones or IEMs. If this thread is going to be used in a way that promotes fake products, I'll have to close it.

Oct 3, 2015 at 8:20 PM Post #18,701 of 35,472
  Just wanted to update that I will be receiving both the LZ A1 and A2, so I hope to be able to provide impressions on both. Shipping won't take long either :)  

ok did you buy from aliexpress?

Oct 3, 2015 at 9:58 PM Post #18,704 of 35,472
  Just wanted to update that I will be receiving both the LZ A1 and A2, so I hope to be able to provide impressions on both. Shipping won't take long either :)  

looking forward to read your impressions on these IEMs. I'm also curious on them because most buyers were really satisfied on their purchase and some of them are saying that a2 sound like a flagship IEM 

Oct 4, 2015 at 5:40 AM Post #18,705 of 35,472
Found another set with Knowles balanced armature's, a bargain price for these.. Called the er610

I have 2 pairs on the way so someone else has to take one for the team.

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/ER610-double-moving-iron-ear-headphones-earphone-silver-plated-line-upgrade-Lou-s-double-iron-unit/32453060279.html

But could be a great iem for the price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back