BTG-Audio Cable Impressions, Reviews and Discussion | Sunrise, Starlight & FitEar
Aug 31, 2015 at 7:25 AM Post #122 of 203
Brian is having his first ever sale at BTG-Audio. Some highlights:

"15% off the entire store! Not only that, but the first 15 custom orders will ship in 1 week or less."

"...introducing a new section in the webstore called "Ready To Ship". As the name denotes, these products will ship in 1-2 days because they are already on the shelf, ready to go! However, these items will be limited in terms of customization. There will also be limited quantities available."

Here is the link for more information: http://us11.campaign-archive2.com/?u=32629218b1becb97059134b10&id=b33375d99a&e=13e30a4eac

Sep 1, 2015 at 4:40 AM Post #123 of 203
Thanks for the info Shane.

I've placed an order for the Starlight cable to go with my JH13s. Can't wait for them to arrive heheh. They look really great in pictures.

Sep 28, 2015 at 10:38 AM Post #127 of 203
Bought Starlight cable Ready-to-ship version from BTG Audio. I'm using an old pair of universal fit M-Audio IEMs. I've had them for 5-6 years. Very satisfied with them. Replaced the cables once before and the sound improvement was pronounced so I was not expecting to be blown away by the Starlight....but from the first sound to come through them when I tried them out I was amazed. It was like I was listening to everything through a soft fuzz before. That is even though they were good sounding previously. The clarity of the sound was phenomenal!
So very happy with my purchase! Much props to Brian.

And BTW when ordering opt for the shipping with insurance. USPS lost my cables the first time I ordered them and they did nothing to resolve the issue. Super unhappy with USPS.

Sep 30, 2015 at 12:55 AM Post #128 of 203
My Starlight cable is more or less permanently affixed to my JH13s. Love the build quality and value for money. Sound-wise, the treble seems slightly extended with better detail. Bass is relatively punchier. But of course, YMMV. I bought it for the build quality. Solid cables.

Was waiting for a reason to pull the trigger previously. The discount and ready-to-ship options pushed me over the edge. Thanks for that.

Oct 17, 2015 at 8:14 AM Post #129 of 203
Congrats to Brian- the Q Cables brand has been turned over to him, so that Steve and The Audio Guild can concentrate on other endeavors.
https://www.facebook.com/cymbacavum/posts/638921792916248

Oct 21, 2015 at 1:31 PM Post #131 of 203
Just wanted to add to the excellent testimonials. Brian re-terminated some Etymotics for me and he recabled some Hifiman HE-600s. Everything sounds and looks great! I'm particularly happy to be rid of the awful stock cable of the Hifimans (and the adaptor). 

Oct 22, 2015 at 4:53 AM Post #132 of 203
  Just wanted to add to the excellent testimonials. Brian re-terminated some Etymotics for me and he recabled some Hifiman HE-600s. Everything sounds and looks great! I'm particularly happy to be rid of the awful stock cable of the Hifimans (and the adaptor). 

Glad to hear you're enjoying it! Always like to do mods, repairs, and upgrades to those pesky headphone cables. :wink:

Oct 26, 2015 at 4:40 PM Post #134 of 203
Hey guys,i wrote a review for the starlight cable if anyone wants toread and comment about it. Its my first review so i would really appreciate any feedback haha
Here is the link! http://www.head-fi.org/products/btg-audio-starlight-ciem-cable/reviews/14347

Thanks for the review Ben! I'll be sharing this via the facebook page.

Only suggestion would be to take a look at the "Tho" and "Thou" spellings. Other than that, definitely appreciate the feedback! 

Oct 26, 2015 at 5:07 PM Post #135 of 203
Thats great if you can help with grammar aswell for us whos not english! I have english exam soon...
I've recived my BTG cable some weeks ago, but my HE-6 broke so I havent been able to fully enjoy the cable yet. 
But it looks and feels very nicly built! 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back