1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

BGVP discussion thread DM7/ DM6/DMG and NEW BA series

First

Back
276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285
287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296
Next

Last
  1. Cevisi
    So i get what a pay for ? I payed 170 euro for a sibilant channel imbalance iem whit a loose conector that vibrates on bass like when a sumo ringer farts against my door and had to send them back to china for 20 euro and wait 1 month to hear from the manufactor that it is normal that the connector is loose and there is no imbalance or vibrating and that they wont change it

Yes thats for what i paying for

2. dakchi
    Buy real IEM and you won't regret it. You can get a second hand Andromeda for the price of a fearless S8. You will be amazed by the quality of build and sound

Fawzay likes this.
  3. Fawzay
    im sorry thats happen to you, however, directing your grievance here does not help and write a complaint to the company and settle the issue you encounter.
    I too got few fault in some iem i own i write up and they make changes but i believe change take time. If you got irritate by receiving faulty iem, save and buy a real iem...

4. alexlevn0791
    Thanks to the grievances in this group, I resisted the temptation to buy a DM7, went to the store to try out a few stuff, and ended up getting the inear Prophile SD5 (got an ex-demo sale). Now I am very happy with it.

Fawzay likes this.
  5. Fawzay
    oh yes, i need to audition that iem, hows the sq btw?

6. Cevisi
    Yes you are right excuse me

Fawzay likes this.
  7. tichyztech
    Na not RIP. I compare this to mobile phones, you have the top manufactures Samsung, iPhones etc chifi would be Oneplus, Xiaomi etc and on the whole they are not bad at all right.

8. alexlevn0791
    Wide soundstage, punchy bass, great vocal. The thing I love the most is the fit. I didnt expect that little black lump of an iem could fit so perfectly well in my ears. I tried the sd4, sd5, and the flagship prophile 8, and decided to go with the 5. The sd4's tuning is very close to the andromeda (which I already owned) and the flagship is just too expensive at this point (plus it sounds a tad too technical for my taste). I highly recommend if they are on sale. I got a cheaper pair that was previously used as an in-store demo.

Fawzay likes this.
  9. tichyztech
    So I just got my DM7 yay! I got the Clear black. And I can confirm my left connector is not loose..phew...they sound freaking awesome X5 III >>Little bear B4 I'm using the comply foam tips

Fawzay likes this.
  10. darkwing
    i got my DM6 since last October, and even got the DMG earlier, been using them nearly everyday, haven't encountered problems yet

perhaps the sudden demand of their products have strained their QC a bit

11. OldDude04
    @loungecat don't let the DM7 issues talked about here dissuade you from being excited for them. A person with an issue is always more vocal than those without one. Simply meaning that for every person who came here to discuss their DM7 issue there are many more out there just enjoying their problem free DM7. Like @tichyztech said, when that happens it can make things appear magnified. I'm actually on both sides of the topic because I got my DM7 and did have a channel imbalance but Linsoul was awesome and hooked me up with a replacement. The replacement functions perfect and sounds amazing. So, you're free to be excited about the DM7, you're more likely to receive a fully functional IEM than not in my opinion.

12. OldDude04
    Chi-fi isn't dead and more money doesn't necessarily buy you better sound. Some people just prefer other IEMS that happen to cost more, this is an extremely subjective hobby. I've had a good bit of head time with CA Andromedas and I prefer both my DM6 and DM7. I think the Fearless S4 sound better as well. See, that is what makes this hobby great, I can feel the way I do, others can feel the way they do, and we can all still enjoy some music.

13. loungecat
    @OldDude04 thanks for your response, I will remain positive

OldDude04 likes this.
  14. ostewart
    OldDude04 and HungryPanda like this.
  15. ckvp
    I don't get why BGVP opted to use plastic for higher-end models and aluminum for the DMG, the aluminum casings just feel right. Is it for sound/resonance/vibration or cost reasons?

First

Back
276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285
287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296
Next

Last