Nov 29, 2018 at 2:59 AM
- Feb 2, 2014
- Reaction score
- Hawaii/Japan/Your Head
Pictures are welcome. All colors offered and a pic of each type would be cool
RED courtesy of @chinmie
Ok, I am making a final effort to explain to everyone how things work, regarding the "fake shippings", and everything else in general.
First of all, we know about the demand, and the amount of orders for the BGVP DM6.
1. Every order on aliexpress has a default 5 day processing time, which is usually enough for items that are in stock. I've ordered several IEMs, all from different stores, and each seller/store pretty much shipped them during that 5 day period. (some shipped on the same day, others 1-2 days later)
2. No store has any stock of the BGVP DM6 at this moment. Every order/preorder goes directly to BGVP, so they have to manufacture the units PER ORDER (I believe that's something all of you know at this point). Based on what I've been told, and other people confirming, BGVP makes 20 units per day.
3. People/buyers usually forget about the extremely limited 5 days processing time, with is simply not enough for some custom orders, ESPECIALLY for the handmade DM6, which happens to have more than 400 orders just for the A&V store alone.
4. Now, I'm not quite sure how the systems work for sellers/stores, but I would imagine, that there is a bunch of indicators (like, red beeping lights on a board), that tells them when a particular order has less than a day of processing time left. Since everything depends on BGVP when it comes to the manufacturing of the product, the amount of orders are simply impossible to fulfill, because there is NO STOCK.
5. When there's less than 24 hours left on an order, the seller has two choices: - either send a message to every order that is about to expire asking the buyer to "extend the processing time" (hoping that the buyer reads it in time and extends the PT), or let the timer run out, which at this case renders the order canceled, and the seller/store has a "failed to ship" on their record. The most important thing most of you don't know, is that aliexpress is very strict when it comes to sellers who fail to ship their orders. I'm not sure the exact number, but sellers will get suspended from doing business on aliexpress if they reach a certain amount of failed orders (which literally means death to that particular store/seller). Needless to say, that's the biggest fear EVERY SINGLE SELLER/STORE has.
6. What happens ultimately, they simply resort to shipping basically nothing (a fake shipment), to some made-up place/person (and no, it's not just the "evil/bad" A&V store like "some people" would like to make you believe, because at this point you've all seen that ALL other stores did it as well), just so they don't get a "failed shipment" on their record, which directly puts in danger their whole business. After that happens, they usually come up with some stupid sounding excuse for this, and ask people to give them more time to properly ship their item (when they get it from the overwhelmed manufactures), or offer a refund on paypal (usually at a loss, because they also pay the pp fees, not to mention the order they've placed with BGVP), because it's outside of aliexpress's systems.
I hope this makes it all clear.
And I will remind you again, that if you are serious about getting the DM6ses, and don't want the headache of a "wrong shipment", just extend the processing time for 20 days or more, just to be safe.
It might be required to do it again (we don't know how much orders were fulfilled, and how many remain). I've personally extended on my order twice, 15 days each. And the most important thing, DON'T WAIT TILL THE LAST SECOND TO EXTEND IT, because SEE #5 and #6. Basically, the responsibility is yours, guys. I would suggest extending when you have more than one day left, otherwise you risk the store filing a fake shipment out of fear.