ATTENTION: Please report all bugs/malfunctions in this thread.
Mar 11, 2008 at 5:27 PM Post #198 of 251
Just another bump/request to see if we can get the "20 posts per page" option back along with the 100 PM's per page.

Thanks for all the hard work guys.

Mar 19, 2008 at 9:10 PM Post #199 of 251
Yesterday and today, I'm not getting all of the email traffic I should. It may have gone unnoticed since the weekend, I'm not sure. I can't tell if it is every other one is getting mailed or not, but it's close or larger than that.

Example: I came back from lunch and logged on. My emails said I had one reply in my Zero DAC/Amp thread. I went there, and there was 3 additional posts after the one I got the email on...and I have not received them at all. They will just not get sent, period.

I hope this helps figure it out.

Mar 26, 2008 at 6:13 AM Post #200 of 251
Not sure if it is a bug/malfunction but it's just been reported here - http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f46/da...1/#post3997483 - that
Quote:

Originally Posted by infinitesymphony /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The one downside is that it appears the timestamp on the blog doesn't update, so it will be difficult to tell when new DACs have been added (but I hope I'm wrong about this).

Mar 26, 2008 at 6:41 AM Post #201 of 251
Quote:

Originally Posted by webbie64 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Not sure if it is a bug/malfunction but it's just been reported here - http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f46/da...1/#post3997483 - that

I'll add that it's not clear if it's a bug, a missing feature, or if the blog has never been updated. There's a blog post date, which probably shouldn't change, but there is no log of the last edit (assuming one has been made).

Mar 28, 2008 at 12:08 AM Post #202 of 251
Dear Admins,

years ago I got registered here at headfi under the username "Lucid".

Unfortunately I can't post new messages using this account. Could you please fix that? I'd love to post under this old username, for nostalgic reasons.

Thank you.

Apr 6, 2008 at 3:14 PM Post #204 of 251
Anyone else get the trouble with the search function? Often I type something in the search box out of the home-page (top right corner) and instead of getting results I get the advanced search screen, and have to re-type, and wait 15 seconds. It happens only intermittently. No big deal, but letting you know in case it's something easy to fix.

Apr 8, 2008 at 3:36 PM Post #207 of 251
Quote:

Originally Posted by rocdoc /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Anyone else get the trouble with the search function? Often I type something in the search box out of the home-page (top right corner) and instead of getting results I get the advanced search screen, and have to re-type, and wait 15 seconds. It happens only intermittently. No big deal, but letting you know in case it's something easy to fix.

Yes.... I have had the same problem.
And another.... some times i'll click on a thread and It will take FOREVER for the page to show up,despite saying "done" down in the taskbar.This has been happening for a long time.

Apr 9, 2008 at 11:02 PM Post #208 of 251
I wanted to let the 'powers that be' know that the: go to first unread post function is really messed up.

I will use it in a thread, and it will work. then for the next few hours (even with new posts added) it will still bring me back to an old post that I have already seen.

This can result in me having to scroll down through many posts, and sometimes gets so bad that it will take me back to a few pages back.

This is the last main function of the forum that needs to be fixed from what I notice.

Apr 10, 2008 at 12:59 PM Post #209 of 251
I used this feature again today (4-10-2008) and it brought me to a post from 04-05-2008, 12:40 PM even though I previously viewed that post on that day....

Something is not working right.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Towert7 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I wanted to let the 'powers that be' know that the: go to first unread post function is really messed up.

I will use it in a thread, and it will work. then for the next few hours (even with new posts added) it will still bring me back to an old post that I have already seen.

This can result in me having to scroll down through many posts, and sometimes gets so bad that it will take me back to a few pages back.

This is the last main function of the forum that needs to be fixed from what I notice.

Apr 10, 2008 at 6:12 PM Post #210 of 251
Towert7, I sometimes get that problem too, but not in all threads. Most of the time, if I have exited the browser, the thread I am viewing with display the unread posts correctly again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back