ATTENTION: Please report all bugs/malfunctions in this thread.
Nov 22, 2008 at 3:26 AM Post #227 of 251
Not sure if this is a bug but when I click the colour drop down thing when posting something the box is empty.

I have tried it in both Firefox and IE and it doesn't work in either.

Nov 22, 2008 at 5:15 AM Post #228 of 251
Quote:

Originally Posted by fraseyboy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Not sure if this is a bug but when I click the colour drop down thing when posting something the box is empty.

I have tried it in both Firefox and IE and it doesn't work in either.

I have this same problem in my macbook with leopard OSX 10.5 but not on the iMac with Tiger OSX 10.4.

Dec 20, 2008 at 2:17 AM Post #229 of 251
Not sure if it's a bug or not... I posted a thread the other day on homophobia, was out sick for a couple days and now.. it's gone. I found it in my browser's history and it says the page has been deleted. Thread wasn't political or religious in nature and I received no PM from a mod/admin. Just curious what's up.

Dec 20, 2008 at 2:43 AM Post #230 of 251
I have one! If I post, using 'quick reply', like now - I get text colours available from the drop down menu. But if I post using the quote' option, all that drops down is a tiny white box. It's the same if I update my signature too, there are no text colour options anymore, just the box. I have to put them in manually
confused.gif

I use FF3, but I've tried it with IE7, Google Chrome and Safari, and it's the same thing. Am I the only one not seeing the text options anymore, except in 'quick reply' format?

Dec 22, 2008 at 1:58 AM Post #231 of 251
Anyone else have to schroll up from the bottom of thread pages when changing pages instead of starting at the top of the page.

Jan 19, 2009 at 11:23 PM Post #233 of 251
Quote:

Originally Posted by bozebuttons /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Anyone else have to schroll up from the bottom of thread pages when changing pages instead of starting at the top of the page.

Yes, me too.

Jan 19, 2009 at 11:25 PM Post #234 of 251
Quote:

Originally Posted by Aimless1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
OK, I give! What's up with the server? I've been getting several errors over the past few days that the "server is too busy" and to try again later. Aggravating in the middle of a post!!

At least a couple of times a day.

Jan 20, 2009 at 5:42 PM Post #235 of 251
Quote:

OK, I give! What's up with the server? I've been getting several errors over the past few days that the "server is too busy" and to try again later. Aggravating in the middle of a post!!

You're not alone!
It has happened a lot to me the last week and a half (-ish)

Jan 20, 2009 at 5:44 PM Post #236 of 251
Quote:

x2. Happens way too often.

Jan 25, 2009 at 9:10 PM Post #238 of 251
After a few errors, it seems the forums think 1-15-2009 is the last time I visited head-fi, although it isn't. This causes problems with user CP when viewing new posts in threads, and when I click 'goto first unread post'.

Not sure if this is associated with the switch over.

Jan 25, 2009 at 9:15 PM Post #240 of 251
Quote:

Originally Posted by mark_h /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Posted a new thread earlier but it never appeared?

Please send me a link to that thread, and I'll take a look at it.

[size=xx-small]just kidding[/size]

It's possible it happened during one of the maintenance tasks--hard to say exactly, as a lot went (and is) going on. That said, if it was a common problem, I'd have heard about it plenty by now, so I'm guessing (unless I find out otherwise) that it was an isolated event.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back