ATTENTION: Please report all bugs/malfunctions in this thread.
Jan 26, 2009 at 3:51 AM Post #241 of 251
I am no longer receiving notifications (by email) of PMs or new posts to "instant" subscribed threads . The last one I got was last night at 11:07pm. I am not sure if this is because of the move. Just wanted to let you know.

Jan 26, 2009 at 5:13 PM Post #246 of 251
"New posts since last visit" not working.I visited earlier today but it's showing new posts going back several days

Jan 26, 2009 at 5:19 PM Post #247 of 251
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob N /img/forum/go_quote.gif
"New posts since last visit" not working.I visited earlier today but it's showing new posts going back several days

Yeah, I'm trying a new setting, but only one guy seems to like it so far. LOL. I'll probably revert back today to the old setting (sorry to the one guy who likes it this way if I do).

Jan 26, 2009 at 10:01 PM Post #249 of 251
i cant get onto the main page. it has been giving me the message that the website is down temporarily for the last 24 hours. finally found a way in throught the search button. but still cannot get in through the front door.

Jan 26, 2009 at 11:14 PM Post #250 of 251
Quote:

Originally Posted by jude /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yeah, I'm trying a new setting, but only one guy seems to like it so far. LOL. I'll probably revert back today to the old setting (sorry to the one guy who likes it this way if I do).

That was me, the one guy I bet. What I like about the settings is that I can open threads and get to what I last read, and stay online opening the 47 updated threads over a 2 hour period, and it doesn't reset on me and start me at the morst recent posts in those threads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back