ATTENTION: Please report all bugs/malfunctions in this thread.
Mar 2, 2008 at 3:33 PM Post #183 of 251
Quote:

Originally Posted by Penchum /img/forum/go_quote.gif
All day Thursday, and so far this morning, I'm getting duplicate emails.

Its Sunday Morning and duplicates emails are still coming in. Am I the only one having this problem? Too weird.
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 5, 2008 at 3:27 PM Post #186 of 251
Oh and this is probably OLD news by now, but just in case you needed it:

================================================== =========
Not Found

The requested URL /profile.php was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/2.2.3 (CentOS) Server at Head-Fi.org: Headphones, iPod earphones, portable audio, MP3 players, high-end audio Port 80
================================================== =========

I received that error upon Login and then attempting to access User CP, as of 01-16-2008, 11:43 PM

Mar 6, 2008 at 1:36 PM Post #187 of 251
It's Thursday morning, and I'm still getting duplicate emails. This makes a full week of them.

Mar 6, 2008 at 1:57 PM Post #188 of 251
Quote:

Originally Posted by Penchum /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It's Thursday morning, and I'm still getting duplicate emails. This makes a full week of them.

Best bet may be to shoot Jude a PM.

Mar 9, 2008 at 1:43 AM Post #190 of 251
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sduibek /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The following smileys are still broken (no icon displayed) -->

k1000
eggo
ety
basshead
lambda
blink
rs1
stoic
he90

I think the simple fix is to simply ask for people to create these again. I'm sure you'll get most if not all of them for free. Right? Why wait.

Mar 9, 2008 at 3:05 PM Post #192 of 251
Just got a login failure at 8:02am PST 03/09/08. Directly after logging in, it gave the "Please wait while you're brought to your account, Sduibek" little popup message, then gave me this URL: http://www.head-fi.org/profile.php?do=dst

and the following errors:

================================================== =======
Not Found

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/2.2.3 (CentOS) Server at Head-Fi.org: Headphones, iPod earphones, portable audio, MP3 players, high-end audio Port 80
================================================== =======

Mar 9, 2008 at 5:11 PM Post #193 of 251
Last two days have been having issues accessing the site. Today's error says server #80 not available. FYI

Not Found

Again today from work on IE on a T1 line:

The page cannot be found
The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Open the Head-Fi.org: Headphones, iPod earphones, portable audio, MP3 players, high-end audio home page, and then look for links to the information you want.
Click the Back button to try another link.
Click Search to look for information on the Internet.

HTTP 404 - File not found
Internet Explorer

Mar 10, 2008 at 8:04 PM Post #195 of 251
I am also getting the same error as sduibek and Aimless1, it started yesterday evening and it happened just a few mins ago when I tried to get on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back