ATTENTION: Please report all bugs/malfunctions in this thread.
Feb 10, 2008 at 1:39 AM Post #167 of 251
Quote:

Originally Posted by jgonino /img/forum/go_quote.gif
when I click on a new post link it sends me to a post about 2/3 of the way through the thread, not the new post.

I experience the same thing. At times it sends me to a previous page.
I wish I could help, but I don't know why it's doing it.

Feb 10, 2008 at 9:50 AM Post #168 of 251
dunno if the posting in selling/buying/trading forums thing has been addressed yet. some people with less than 50 posts and have been members less than 30 days can post, others with more than 50 and 30 days can't.

Feb 19, 2008 at 6:10 AM Post #170 of 251
I am not getting E-mail notifications for thread posts or PM notifications as well. Have send an e-mail to Jude couple of times to.

THX

Quote:

Originally Posted by nick20 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
x2

Feb 19, 2008 at 6:21 PM Post #171 of 251
If I could put in a minor request, this isn't really a bug per se. I would love it if we could get back to the point where the number of posts per page and the number of PM's per page were at their pre-blackout levels. Specifically the PM thing is kind of annoying and I haven't been able to find any setting that would allow me to adjust it. Maybe I'm missing something??

Feb 20, 2008 at 2:11 AM Post #172 of 251
Quote:

Originally Posted by n_maher /img/forum/go_quote.gif
If I could put in a minor request, this isn't really a bug per se. I would love it if we could get back to the point where the number of posts per page and the number of PM's per page were at their pre-blackout levels. Specifically the PM thing is kind of annoying and I haven't been able to find any setting that would allow me to adjust it. Maybe I'm missing something??

x2. I wish I had 20 per page instead of the max 15 now.

Feb 20, 2008 at 4:49 AM Post #173 of 251
My PM settings says I have 114 out of nnn PM stored. But when I try to get to them my inbox is zero and there are no other folders listed. Can I get the PM stored count reset to zero? Or ways to restore the lost PM stored?

Thanks,
P.K.

Feb 20, 2008 at 7:06 AM Post #174 of 251
Quote:

Originally Posted by pkshiu /img/forum/go_quote.gif
My PM settings says I have 114 out of nnn PM stored. But when I try to get to them my inbox is zero and there are no other folders listed. Can I get the PM stored count reset to zero? Or ways to restore the lost PM stored?

Thanks,
P.K.

I thought that fixes itself when you get your first PM after the crash. Wierd.

Feb 20, 2008 at 8:01 PM Post #175 of 251
Quote:

Originally Posted by HeadphoneAddict /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I thought that fixes itself when you get your first PM after the crash. Wierd.

I guess no one has sent me a PM since the crash......

Feb 25, 2008 at 1:28 PM Post #177 of 251
I just wanted to announce that I received my first E-mail notification of a new PM this morning. Was it fixed recently?
~Thanks

Feb 28, 2008 at 1:13 PM Post #179 of 251
I posted a thread about this but Jude asked me to post here as well, I suddenly stopped receiving email notifications yesterday, Feb. 27, 2008, for no apparent reason. Is there anyone else this has happened to?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back