ATTENTION: Please report all bugs/malfunctions in this thread.
Jan 9, 2008 at 9:50 AM Post #151 of 251
I am getting a weird error every time i browse to the main page. When i type the address into the address bar (I am using Firefox), the index page appears, but then it dissapears and i get redirected to http://www.head-fi.org/profile.php?do=dst and get the following 404 error:

Not Found

The requested URL /profile.php was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/2.2.3 (CentOS) Server at Head-Fi.org: Headphones, iPod earphones, portable audio, MP3 players, high-end audio Port 80

I then have to manually remove profile from the address bar and add index.php to get the page to load normally. I am guessing this has something to do with my profile, but i cant for the life of me figure it out!

Jan 10, 2008 at 7:50 PM Post #152 of 251
As mentioned by some others in this thread, I am showing that I have one unread private message but when I check my Inbox, there are no messages there. Has there been a fix posted for this? Just a minor annoyance, but I would like to clear the message if I could!

Holly

Jan 10, 2008 at 9:33 PM Post #153 of 251
I can't post in F/S...

Jan 16, 2008 at 3:16 AM Post #155 of 251
I have noticed a lot of recent "for sale postings" by members with fewer than 50 posts. I am not sure if this rule changed or if it is a problem that happened as a result of the crash.

Jan 18, 2008 at 4:47 PM Post #157 of 251
The 'View first unread post' button still does not work correctly. At times it is delayed by a few posts, sometimes it is delayed so much that it won't bring me to the last page. Other times it will bring me to posts other than the first unread post, such as the 2nd or 3nd unread post.

Jan 18, 2008 at 7:23 PM Post #158 of 251
Quote:

Originally Posted by HeadphoneAddict /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I can't seem to get responses to PM's I send to jude ???

That person!
wink.gif

I know, I'm way behind on messages. Way behind.

That being said, you should be all set (regarding what you wrote me about--you know, the message about the illegal....well, you know).

Seriously, though, thank you, HeadphoneAddict, for your patience and support.

Best Regards,
Jude

Jan 25, 2008 at 4:03 PM Post #160 of 251
Strange issues!
Type "SR-007BL" into a single post, and notice how it end up as "Sr-007bl". Hmmm...

Jan 25, 2008 at 4:11 PM Post #161 of 251
Quote:

Originally Posted by krmathis /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Strange issues!
Type "SR-007BL" into a single post, and notice how it end up as "Sr-007bl". Hmmm...

Should be a simple setting change. Thanks for bringing that to my attention.

Jan 25, 2008 at 5:50 PM Post #163 of 251
Quote:

Originally Posted by jude /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Should be a simple setting change. Thanks for bringing that to my attention.

Seems to work fine now (aka fixed).
Thanks!
biggrin.gif

Feb 9, 2008 at 3:47 PM Post #165 of 251
The new post link is giving me a notice that this page is not found.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back