ATTENTION: Please report all bugs/malfunctions in this thread.
Dec 28, 2007 at 11:09 PM Post #136 of 251
This is minor thing, but I've noticed lately that when you click on the little arrow box by the name of the last person that posted on a thread, doesn't bring you to the most recent post...just the last page. Typically, it automatically scrolls the screen down to the most recent post.

IDK if anyone is having this happen to them.

Dec 29, 2007 at 1:59 AM Post #137 of 251
Quote:

Originally Posted by nickknutson /img/forum/go_quote.gif
This is minor thing, but I've noticed lately that when you click on the little arrow box by the name of the last person that posted on a thread, doesn't bring you to the most recent post...just the last page. Typically, it automatically scrolls the screen down to the most recent post.

IDK if anyone is having this happen to them.

Sometimes it is very far behind (like 30min to a few hours). It sometimes will continue to bring me back to page 8, when new posts are on page 9.
Yea..... it's not just you nickknutson.

Dec 29, 2007 at 3:51 PM Post #138 of 251
Jude while you type the letters "P" and "R" together, as to name the Pocket Reference amp from Larocco Audio, the system automatically removes the two letters and writes "Page Ranking" instead....any idea...???

I will type "P and R" below together:

PR

See???

Dec 29, 2007 at 4:06 PM Post #139 of 251
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sovkiller /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Jude while you type the letters "P" and "R" together, as to name the Pocket Reference amp from Larocco Audio, the system automatically removes the two letters and writes "Page Ranking" instead....any idea...???

I will type "P and R" below together:

Page Ranking

See???

Hmmmm......I think I know where that setting is. Let me shut it off.

Dec 29, 2007 at 4:53 PM Post #140 of 251
Once again, I feel that a big shout out should go to Jude.

This type of investigating must be very time consuming to both his business and personal lives.
Thanks for your efforts Jude dude.
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 29, 2007 at 7:15 PM Post #141 of 251
Quote:

Originally Posted by jude /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hmmmm......I think I know where that setting is. Let me shut it off.

Thanks Jude....and Happy New Year!!!!!.......
tongue.gif

Dec 29, 2007 at 10:55 PM Post #142 of 251
Hi,

The search function doesn't seem to work correctly, especially when choosing the 'search title only' feature. Even though I'm using the 'title only' search, it gives me the 'post search' data.

Dec 30, 2007 at 4:10 AM Post #143 of 251
Quote:

Originally Posted by greydragon /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hi,

The search function doesn't seem to work correctly, especially when choosing the 'search title only' feature. Even though I'm using the 'title only' search, it gives me the 'post search' data.

[size=large]x2 again[/size]

Jan 4, 2008 at 4:35 PM Post #145 of 251
send yourself a PM

Jan 4, 2008 at 4:48 PM Post #146 of 251
Quote:

Originally Posted by cooperpwc /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I have 109 unviewable personal messages that I cannot get rid of. I know I will never see them again. I just want them gone.

x2

Jan 4, 2008 at 8:32 PM Post #147 of 251
I dunno what's happened, but i need to push "refresh" button all the time. I can't see my own posts in the topic, even if i coming back hours after i made them. "Refresh" all the time. Please tell me what's wrong!

Jan 5, 2008 at 4:08 AM Post #148 of 251
Quote:

Originally Posted by Towert7 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
send yourself a PM

You could have just PM'd me and really scored some brownie points.
rolleyes.gif
wink.gif

Thanks Towert! That fixed it.

Jan 6, 2008 at 4:03 PM Post #149 of 251
Quote:

Originally Posted by QQQ /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I dunno what's happened, but i need to push "refresh" button all the time. I can't see my own posts in the topic, even if i coming back hours after i made them. "Refresh" all the time. Please tell me what's wrong!

2x

Jan 8, 2008 at 9:53 PM Post #150 of 251
Quote:

Originally Posted by vcoheda /img/forum/go_quote.gif
x2 or 3 on getting evil smileys back.

they are the best ones.
evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif

I have some more malfunctioning smilies here, am I the only one? See picture below:

bild3ld2.png

Have they been deleted because of the server crash? Anybody saved them on the harddisk maybe?
cool.gif
Would be cool to have them back!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back