Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite
May 24, 2012 at 6:11 AM Post #21,286 of 42,298
Hello to all Wooowners fellas! As I said the other day, as of now my WA22 is my second headphone ampli because I recently bought an incredible (also for the price because it costs more than ten times the WA22!) pre ampli (the German-made Klimo Parsifal;maybe in the U.S.A. it is not known) in two boxes to get the best from my Naim 555 source: now I perfectly know the pros and cons of my WA22 and, before to write (I would like to enclose some pictures but I am a bad photographer!) a comparison review between my two amplifiers, I would like to know from all the WA22 owners what do you like and what you don't in your WA22. Thanks in advance.

May 24, 2012 at 7:25 AM Post #21,287 of 42,298
It's made...Now i just have to wait to get some 596's and test the converter...The material is using Teflon sockets and wire...my Tube Seller haven't replied my e-mail...

May 24, 2012 at 8:25 AM Post #21,288 of 42,298
Quote:
It's made...Now i just have to wait to get some 596's and test the converter...The material is using Teflon sockets and wire...my Tube Seller haven't replied my e-mail...

Thanks for posting, keph. I can't wait for you to get some glass so you can put it through its paces!
popcorn.gif

May 24, 2012 at 8:29 AM Post #21,289 of 42,298
ooo thats perrty, nice keph if they work well I would love one. 
Quote:

May 24, 2012 at 8:33 AM Post #21,290 of 42,298
I think it would be more prudent if I imported an adapter for trial, rather than export very rare glass for the same trial. Will give it some thought, though...

May 24, 2012 at 9:08 AM Post #21,292 of 42,298
Quote:
I just hope everything works fine cant wait for my driver/power tubes and the 596's...then ill be a happy man..
biggrin.gif

wink_face.gif
 That 6 Special Edition is gonna sing! I remember you sayin' the seller wasn't answering your email(s). I wonder if I can persuade this cat to give me ALL Black - I want it "Blacked out." No printing. No identification. Wires...caps...everything! In fact, if it wasn't such a gorgeous looking tube, I'd look to get the glass tinted Black.

May 24, 2012 at 9:18 AM Post #21,293 of 42,298
Quote:

wink_face.gif
 That 6 Special Edition is gonna sing! I remember you sayin' the seller wasn't answering your email(s). I wonder if I can persuade this cat to give me ALL Black - I want it "Blacked out." No printing. No identification. Wires...caps...everything! In fact, if it wasn't such a gorgeous looking tube, I'd look to get the glass tinted Black.

Funny thread!

May 24, 2012 at 9:21 AM Post #21,294 of 42,298
Quote:

wink_face.gif

HAHAHA LOL... Can't wait...

May 24, 2012 at 9:43 AM Post #21,298 of 42,298
SO?  OCD? 

There is a Rolling Stones song called Paint it Black.
(partial lyrics): I see my red door and I want it painted black; No colors anymore I want them to turn black ... I wanna see the sun blotted out from the sky; I wanna see it painted, painted, painted, painted black....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back