Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite
Dec 13, 2010 at 11:06 AM Post #7,172 of 42,298

Quote:
One more off topic, I saw this in a Japan bar during the last visit and at Maccallan tour in Boston and thinking picking it up.

http://iceballmold.com/Home.html

What a good finding, jc. I'm interested in those Ice Ball Molds and have visited their website, what I'll say is, say the money for some "Good Old Light Bulbs", at least in the meanwhile.

Let me know the address if you still have, I'll visit this bar just for these ice balls with Scotch in my next trip to Tokyo, btw, is it located in Tokyo?
confused_face_2.gif

Dec 13, 2010 at 11:09 AM Post #7,173 of 42,298
I took another pic of my Woo 6 glowing - that amp's been harder to capture the tube glow on, but I am getting closer:

Dec 13, 2010 at 11:13 AM Post #7,174 of 42,298

Quote:
What a good finding, jc. I'm interested in those Ice Ball Molds and have visited their website, what I'll say is, say the money for some "Good Old Light Bulbs", at least in the meanwhile.

Let me know the address if you still have, I'll visit this bar just for these ice balls with Scotch in my next trip to Tokyo, btw, is it located in Tokyo?
confused_face_2.gif

It is in Osaka.  If my memory still with me, sake every night does not help.  It is in Westin.  

Dec 13, 2010 at 11:15 AM Post #7,175 of 42,298

Quote:
I took another pic of my Woo 6 glowing - that amp's been harder to capture the tube glow on, but I am getting closer:

Use a tripod and speed priority.  Set it to 15 seconds.  (keep changing setting until you like the glow.)

Dec 13, 2010 at 11:26 AM Post #7,178 of 42,298

Quote:
Use a tripod and speed priority.  Set it to 15 seconds.  (keep changing setting until you like the glow.)

Yeah I have been messing with the speed priority and the like.  But I need a tripod that I can use in that location.

Dec 13, 2010 at 11:29 AM Post #7,179 of 42,298

Quote:
Yeah I have been messing with the speed priority and the like.  But I need a tripod that I can use in that location.

Try a monopod, not the best but certainly helps.  If you have a table or something to clamp on, try this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back