Vsonic GR07 MK2 - stunning new cable! | bio-cel tech IEM | now with review - see 2nd post
Feb 23, 2013 at 12:13 PM Post #919 of 982
Would anyone in the USA who owns the GR07 MK1 (or MK1.1) be able to lend them to the user eke2k6 for a 3 way shootout between all the existing GR07 models to this date: MK1 vs MK2 vs BE? That would be a really nice comparison to see and read about, no? If anyone is willing to do it, please contact eke2k6 by PM...

Thanks!  
beerchug.gif

Feb 25, 2013 at 1:09 PM Post #922 of 982
Quote:

Only if you use the "rubber core" mod, where you cut the inner core of some other tips that fit the GR07, place them on it's nozzle and then place the T-400's over those, as their bore is too large to use directly...

Hmm okay are there any foam tips that fit fine since Jays seem pretty much extinct now.

Feb 25, 2013 at 6:56 PM Post #923 of 982
I'm using the Comply 140 Whoomp they were made for the Apple earphones. They seem to work fine. Maybe if anything their suppose to come down a little further not sure. I'm happy with them. I'm using a medium from Amazon thats the only size they had but the Comply site has all sizes.  

Mar 6, 2013 at 7:45 AM Post #924 of 982
Maybe discussed earlier but this is my question: I loved the earguides of Westone um3x. Stiff and the headphone never moves out of your ear.

This thing looks supple and feels (based upon photos) as if it could fall off your ear anytime to turn your head.

a. How is the fit of this gr07 mk2?
b. If bad, know anything to improve it?

Thanks

Mar 6, 2013 at 11:32 PM Post #925 of 982
Maybe discussed earlier but this is my question: I loved the earguides of Westone um3x. Stiff and the headphone never moves out of your ear.

This thing looks supple and feels (based upon photos) as if it could fall off your ear anytime to turn your head.

a. How is the fit of this gr07 mk2?
b. If bad, know anything to improve it?

Thanks
It is supple, but its a type of non slip rubber that is very comfy around your ear. It does its job just fine.

Mar 6, 2013 at 11:54 PM Post #927 of 982
If you love dubstep like your avatar says then you should look into the gr07 bass edition which are an upgrade version of the mk2 with better extended bass response.
:D
Omg yes! The gr07 BE are my go to's for EDM, nothing beats them for pure impact from top to bottom while still maintaining control, just fantastic.

Mar 7, 2013 at 1:00 AM Post #928 of 982
Gentlemen, another Head-Fier brought it to my attention that the GR07 MkII is on sale at Lend Me Ur Ears now for 139 USD.

I'm THIS close to pulling the trigger, now! Anyone who's looking to buy the GR07 at the moment, steal that offer.

Mar 7, 2013 at 8:30 AM Post #929 of 982
Sorry folks, haven't really been paying much attention to the GR07 Bass Edition ...... I have the MKII and MKI (2nd version) .... I like the improved highs on the MKII but overall like the MKI better because to me, it sounds like the bass has been compromoised on the MKII.

So ...... would you say the GR07 Bass Edition is an MKII with improved or emphasized bass (which sounds exactly like what I'm looking for), or is it more complicated than that?

Mar 7, 2013 at 8:41 AM Post #930 of 982
Sorry folks, haven't really been paying much attention to the GR07 Bass Edition ...... I have the MKII and MKI (2nd version) .... I like the improved highs on the MKII but overall like the MKI better because to me, it sounds like the bass has been compromoised on the MKII.

So ...... would you say the GR07 Bass Edition is an MKII with improved or emphasized bass (which sounds exactly like what I'm looking for), or is it more complicated than that?
The BE drops deeper than MKII and has a slight boost in the sub region for that elusive rumble we love :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back