Vsonic GR07 MK2 - stunning new cable! | bio-cel tech IEM | now with review - see 2nd post
Jan 22, 2013 at 9:10 AM Post #902 of 982
I just ordered these bad boys as part of the GR-07 + GR-04 special package from Lend Me Ur Ears. 240 SGD = $195, which is a great deal. My other IEMs are the Brainwavz B2's, so I'm anxious to try out a very different sound signature. I can't wait!

Jan 23, 2013 at 5:06 PM Post #904 of 982
Hi all.

I'm desperate to get my filthy mitts on a pair of these phones. I know they're now discontinued, but do any of you good folks know of a place in the UK that might have any?
If not, i guess i'll have to keep my eye open for a second hand pair or even risk purchasing from Hong kong. :frowning2:

Jan 23, 2013 at 5:13 PM Post #905 of 982
Quote:
Hi all.

I'm desperate to get my filthy mitts on a pair of these phones. I know they're now discontinued, but do any of you good folks know of a place in the UK that might have any?
If not, i guess i'll have to keep my eye open for a second hand pair or even risk purchasing from Hong kong. :frowning2:

Well, you can order from Amazon (the US version) and have it shipped internationally. I don't know about a place in the UK. The exchange rate should help offset some of the fees of international shipping, I would guess.

Jan 23, 2013 at 5:16 PM Post #906 of 982
Quote:
Hi all.

No need for that. They're not discontinued. Here's the most reputable authorized seller: http://www.lendmeurears.com/product_info.php?currency=USD&cPath=15&products_id=38&osCsid=a43554b69799162e3f5bad888a1f0c0b

Feb 2, 2013 at 8:08 AM Post #912 of 982
Is there a reason to use cable guides other than comfort? does it help to protect the cable from constant bending each time you put iems over the ear?

If you don't like them don't use them. The cable will form a small amount of memory to the curve of your ear anyway.

I never used the guides.

Feb 2, 2013 at 11:47 PM Post #915 of 982
What exactly are the Jays names? Website I can purchase?  Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back