USB Audio Player PRO (UAPP): 24- and 32-bit playback, ubiquitous USB audio support for Android
Jun 9, 2021 at 10:57 AM Post #4,879 of 6,195
Hi guys,

I'm using UAPP with Samsung Galaxy Note 4 with an RME-ADI 2 DAC, is there a way I can control / stream to UAPP from my desktop PC?

I've heard about media servers but this is all new to me?

Just turn on UAPP's built-in UPnP Renderer (in the menu) and you should be able to stream to it from any UPnP control point, including your PC. When the UPnP renderer is turned on, UAPP also shares tracks in its library as a DLNA server. If you choose to play any of those tracks, UAPP will detect that it is a local file instead of receiving it over the network. Pretty clever!

Last edited:
Jun 12, 2021 at 1:22 PM Post #4,884 of 6,195
Read the manual of your DAC... Think its DoP only on Linux/Android.
On Windows both DoP and Native.

Hello,

can I ask why my LG v40 doesn’t play native DSD? I have Uapp on my V40 and then connected to adi-2 dac fs.
DoP is fine , but no native DSD.

Regards,
Simon

Last edited:
Jun 17, 2021 at 2:57 AM Post #4,885 of 6,195

Sacd iso from a nas Usb audio player pro +Neutron player​

I have a couple of sacd Iso files stored on a nas. Because of storage limitations, I have saved them on a nas. Unfortunately, I can not see the sacd iso when I am browning on the nas via the Neutron music player and the Neutron music player. Is it possible to fix this so I can play them straight from the nas? Browsing and playing the iso from an internal memory card works fine. But the internal memory has limitations

Jun 17, 2021 at 5:48 AM Post #4,886 of 6,195

Sacd iso from a nas Usb audio player pro +Neutron player​

I have a couple of sacd Iso files stored on a nas. Because of storage limitations, I have saved them on a nas. Unfortunately, I can not see the sacd iso when I am browning on the nas via the Neutron music player and the Neutron music player. Is it possible to fix this so I can play them straight from the nas? Browsing and playing the iso from an internal memory card works fine. But the internal memory has limitations
I just got a response from the creator of Neutron music player !

"

It depends on the NAS or the settings of the NAS. You won't find ISO's

using UPnP/DLNA normally since the NAS needs to chop it into tracks.

Using SMB/WebDAV/FTP etc, it should be possible to play ISO's.
"

I have not figured out yet how to set up a Synology Diskstation with DSM 7.0 so it will split the tracks of a sacd iso. I also have a Qnap TS469 pro. I have asked support from both companies

Jun 17, 2021 at 1:09 PM Post #4,890 of 6,195
This eq is very interesting "toneboosters" but the peak filter is missing and I cannot set it with oratorio 1990, how can I do?
instead of the peak filter which filter can I set on toneboosters?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back