Ultimate Ears Triple Fi 10 Thread
Dec 17, 2011 at 3:44 PM Post #5,131 of 9,690
Are there any companies out there that have access to the drivers used in the TF10 that can service these things as time goes on? I know there are some custom remolders that will add drivers, I've just not heard if they're the same model.

Dec 17, 2011 at 5:19 PM Post #5,132 of 9,690

Quote:

Let's hope it doesn't come to that, but in the event it did occur, it'd just give you an excuse to reshell them into custom monitors. 
wink.gif

Lol was just thinking the same thing when reading most of the discontinued post, im sure im not the only one who would be livid if something happened to my TF10's and they wanted to send me UE700's, for all they know everyone payed $400 for them but they want to replace them with a $140 model...very bad customer service in that case

But as asked earlier, i enjoy the TF10 sound but notice Inearz has the option to replace the mid driver and add drivers? does the mid replacement make a difference?

and on a custom line is there a reason Fisher audio for reshell its roughly $90 and inearz for the same its $167? am I missing something?

Dec 17, 2011 at 8:42 PM Post #5,139 of 9,690
Which eartips are the best for the TF10s? Out of those which came with the TF10, I get the best fit/comfort with the medium ones, but I feel a slight pain after using them for a long amount of time. The comfort is OK, but they can definitely be more comfy with different tips. 

I'm looking for something cheap which ships to Canada. I might try the sony hybrids.

Dec 17, 2011 at 8:52 PM Post #5,140 of 9,690

Quote:
Which eartips are the best for the TF10s? Out of those which came with the TF10, I get the best fit/comfort with the medium ones, but I feel a slight pain after using them for a long amount of time. The comfort is OK, but they can definitely be more comfy with different tips. 

I'm looking for something cheap which ships to Canada. I might try the sony hybrids.

Hybrids are really popular, me (and a bunch of others) really liked the Monster Gel tips. I personally didn't really like the Sony's at all, but I seem to be in the minority on that. Guessing Sony might be better for you as there is less pressure though.

Dec 17, 2011 at 9:38 PM Post #5,141 of 9,690
Sony Hybrids are good if you can keep them from wiggling out, I had the best success with Olives and Complys...

Dec 17, 2011 at 10:50 PM Post #5,145 of 9,690
Best tips are reshells 
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back