Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 IEM (Now With 'New' 1Plus2.2!) Impressions Thread
Jan 7, 2014 at 2:57 AM Post #4,861 of 6,404
  Right'o !

You are right there are much bigger fish to fry...

Apologies if my posts offended you, or were rude, I don't really think that this thread is for me after all, I enjoyed the banter about cables with Gintaras, indeed I thought it was quite amusing.

Wait a minute, this is an internet forum -

Bear in mind I'm still on and watching this thread.

Jan 8, 2014 at 11:42 AM Post #4,862 of 6,404
During my loan period with 1plus2 I didn't manage to take any decent shots of them with my camera which was disappointing ,however since learning more about photoshop tools recently I was able to salvage one and clean it up as much as possible. I though I'd share it here so it's logged in the threads photo gallery.

I'm still learning, but we're getting there.

Jan 8, 2014 at 11:44 AM Post #4,863 of 6,404
During my loan period with 1plus2 I didn't manage to take any decent shots of them with my camera which was disappointing ,however since learning more about photoshop tools recently I was able to salvage one and clean it up as much as possible. I though I'd share it here so it's logged in the threads photo gallery.

I'm still learning, but we're getting there.

I bet you must be missing 1p2 a lot :wink:

Jan 8, 2014 at 11:52 AM Post #4,865 of 6,404
Hmm, sometimes, I miss the experience it gave me with some songs, there are certain tracks that cannot sound the same, but I think if 1plus2 really had to be part of my life I would of purchased a pair by now. Funds aren't really the problem, spending $1200+ to become bored of something in 3 months is.

Jan 8, 2014 at 12:01 PM Post #4,866 of 6,404
H20, for me 1p2 is the only IEM which never gets me bored... but to each his own, lovely photo by the way :wink:

Jan 12, 2014 at 4:20 PM Post #4,867 of 6,404
Hey!
Can anybody tell me, has there been an revision of the 1P2 in the last years, i remember there was somewhere a thread somebody was
writing about the "old" 1P2?
Just because i am curious while enjoying my pair.
Thanks

Jan 12, 2014 at 4:50 PM Post #4,868 of 6,404
Post pictures of your 1Plus2 and I can tell you if it is the old model. The old model to my knowledge isn't available anyways so you really shouldn't have to worry. Other than the rumors of fakes showing up lol. Just buy from their distributors and you'll never end up a victim.

Jan 12, 2014 at 5:07 PM Post #4,869 of 6,404
Hey!
Can anybody tell me, has there been an revision of the 1P2 in the last years, i remember there was somewhere a thread somebody was
writing about the "old" 1P2?
Just because i am curious while enjoying my pair.
Thanks

As far as an interesting post from Gavin went some time ago on maybe one of the Aurasonics threads, he seemed to say that there were no original versions still in the wild.

Jan 12, 2014 at 5:43 PM Post #4,870 of 6,404
As far as an interesting post from Gavin went some time ago on maybe one of the Aurasonics threads, he seemed to say that there were no original versions still in the wild.

I remember him saying that as well.

Jan 13, 2014 at 12:17 AM Post #4,871 of 6,404
  Post pictures of your 1Plus2 and I can tell you if it is the old model. The old model to my knowledge isn't available anyways so you really shouldn't have to worry. Other than the rumors of fakes showing up lol. Just buy from their distributors and you'll never end up a victim.

This is correct, the old model is no longer for sale. I have one with me. 
biggrin.gif
 It's a secret project..... 
tongue_smile.gif

Jan 13, 2014 at 12:29 AM Post #4,873 of 6,404

I remember him saying that as well.

I'm sure at the time Gavin wrote that this was true. The only reason I have one with me is because I was allowed an extended loan period on a private friend to friend basis. It's not mine and going back to Gavin. So as Mimouille said in theory there aren't any old models left floating around and certainly not purchasable any longer.

And yes it sounds very good, as Tralucents products do.

Jan 13, 2014 at 2:19 AM Post #4,874 of 6,404
Thanks guys,
im shure i have the new ones as they are 3 months old now
and they look exactly like those on the first pic of H20.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back