Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread
Dec 29, 2012 at 9:56 AM Post #1,726 of 10,312
Quote:
Phew, Just read 115 pages.................................... Breath.....................................................Phew.................................... While reading, I bought myself some Poison and some matching mini to mini cables. ........................ it is for a good cause and would like to thank Frank for his guidance.

I said it but no one believed me !!! this Toxic cable is very "TOXIC", and will cause severe burns...in your pockets....
cool.gif

I see you also got the infection, hope you had your injections.

Dec 29, 2012 at 11:04 AM Post #1,727 of 10,312
Quote:
Frank, A few queries dude...

1. Do you currently make a Sennheiser HD25 specific cable?
2. If Not, Would it be possible to have one made please ( Silver Poison style. ) Including a Right angled 3.5 connector.?

Thanks in advance.

Ps - Im basically thinking the Silver Poison you do for the IE80 but redesigned for the HD25. :)

I think I once read that he currently has no hd25 so he cant make a custom hd25 cable, but it was a few weeks ago I think. Maybe he bought one using the money he's making from our cables...

Or you can flip the HD25 drivers and use the HD650 cables

Dec 29, 2012 at 11:25 AM Post #1,728 of 10,312
Quote:
I think I once read that he currently has no hd25 so he cant make a custom hd25 cable, but it was a few weeks ago I think. Maybe he bought one using the money he's making from our cables...

Or you can flip the HD25 drivers and use the HD650 cables

I need something more portable and capable of holding the connectors in place during transit.
The HD600 etc connectors work, But they're not a solid fit compared to the standard HD25 ones.
I already have a beautiful Mogami Quad that works perfectly for home use, But I need something way more flexible and a better fit for out and about use.

Dec 29, 2012 at 12:11 PM Post #1,729 of 10,312
I have just ordered a pair of Amperiors, i believe the take the same cable and connectors as the standard HD25, so once i get these i will be able to tell you if i can offer cables for these or not.

If you ask me the same question, at the end of next week, i will be able to give you an answer.

Dec 29, 2012 at 12:45 PM Post #1,730 of 10,312
Quote:
I have just ordered a pair of Amperiors, i believe the take the same cable and connectors as the standard HD25, so once i get these i will be able to tell you if i can offer cables for these or not.

If you ask me the same question, at the end of next week, i will be able to give you an answer.

Yep, it's the same cable essentially . 
I'll give you a heads up in a week mate :)

p.s. 

Here's the Silver Poison you made for me in use...

Dec 29, 2012 at 2:40 PM Post #1,732 of 10,312
Quote:
The poison will be used for my Heir 8.a's (still being build)

Set up:frowning2:Heir 3.ai's being upgraded to 8.a's)

Very Nice setup!
Im after the Sony MZ-RH1 myself. :)

Dec 29, 2012 at 3:32 PM Post #1,735 of 10,312
Quote:
Great pictures, how are you finding them with the IE-8

In a word, Beautiful.
The IE8's sound fantastic as they are on the stock cable,
But with the SP it brings out a crisper high end and a tighter bass, 
Which in my opinion makes them sound quite epic.

I'll definately be having more products from you soon bud.
For one the HD25 cable once it is conceived, Plus I'll probably hit you up for an LOD 
& a possible recable on my DT 531's. 

Dec 30, 2012 at 7:39 AM Post #1,737 of 10,312
Quote:
In a word, Beautiful.
The IE8's sound fantastic as they are on the stock cable,
But with the SP it brings out a crisper high end and a tighter bass, 
Which in my opinion makes them sound quite epic.

I'll definately be having more products from you soon bud.
For one the HD25 cable once it is conceived, Plus I'll probably hit you up for an LOD 
& a possible recable on my DT 531's. 

That's great, i really enjoy my IE80's with the SP. I find myself using them more often then my other earphones.

Dec 30, 2012 at 9:10 AM Post #1,738 of 10,312
A mate let me attach a SP to my Merlins...........now they are permanently stuck to my Merlins.........
I kinda tried to get the Poison out but I'm afraid it was to no avail......My Merlins Succumbed......
Really Brings them up to the next level....
Fantastic Cable...........

Dec 30, 2012 at 10:53 AM Post #1,739 of 10,312
Quote:

Best news ever - especially since the courier delivered my set of Amperiors earlier today xD

Dec 30, 2012 at 2:16 PM Post #1,740 of 10,312
I know my ears and I can vouch Frank's cables DO make a difference, I wouldnt spend that money if they didn't.
Anyway, This is the TC Appreciation thread, So lets not start any arguments about cables making a difference, If you dont believe they do, 
Make a thread about how cables DONT.

Sorry Frank :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back