Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread
Dec 28, 2012 at 8:28 PM Post #1,711 of 10,312
Quote:
You really scared me there!!! :)) After reading this, I remembered reading in your email that it would take about 7 weeks. I was wondering...ah...damn it...did I read it well?? Maybe he said months!!!  :))

Guys, I started a little blog today. This is what it's about . 

When I receive the Silver Widow, my impressions will be there too :D

biggrin.gif
 The wait is currently 6-7 weeks, i currently have some customers that have been waiting longer, so i will clear those orders up next week. I am trying my best to shorten the wait time as much as possible, but there is only so much i can do. I can only make  5-7 cables each day.

Great blog.

Dec 28, 2012 at 8:43 PM Post #1,713 of 10,312
Quote:
Wow, I'm surprised at the time that's put into each cable.

Each standard cable can take anything between 3-4 hours, depending on length and if they are sleeved or not. I could do them much quicker, but i like every small detail to be perfect.

Here is a work in progress shot of a small batch of IEM cables i am making now.

These are just the ones where i solder the IEM connectors on myself, i also have more then this with overmoulded connectors, currently being made. Also some 8 wire hybrid's and Piccolino.

Dec 28, 2012 at 9:09 PM Post #1,714 of 10,312
Dec 28, 2012 at 9:52 PM Post #1,717 of 10,312
Quote:
GUYS .....GUYS........GIVE FRANK A BREAK.........

OMG
eek.gif
..are u in such a bad state? my god!!!
biggrin.gif
oops ofcourse i mean:...am sure its not u on the pic.how could those bad people think that..just give them 3 months extra waiting time..that will teach them..
very_evil_smiley.gif
.so i get my cable tomorrow then? by super speed overnight express airmail? as i am sooooooo nice to u?
beerchug.gif

that isnt working huh? damn..i still have to wait until next week...
frown.gif

Dec 29, 2012 at 2:12 AM Post #1,720 of 10,312
5-7 cables a day at 6-7 week wait time?!? i didnt realize the custom cable market was so booming, good thing though i suppose

Booming for the ones who make excellent cables for good pricing :D

Dec 29, 2012 at 2:15 AM Post #1,721 of 10,312
Quote:
biggrin.gif
 The wait is currently 6-7 weeks, i currently have some customers that have been waiting longer, so i will clear those orders up next week. I am trying my best to shorten the wait time as much as possible, but there is only so much i can do. I can only make  5-7 cables each day.

Great blog.

No problem, Frank! I prefer you taking your time and making a good cable, than  rushing it 
biggrin.gif

Thanks!

Dec 29, 2012 at 6:03 AM Post #1,722 of 10,312
Phew, Just read 115 pages.................................... Breath.....................................................Phew.................................... While reading, I bought myself some Poison and some matching mini to mini cables. ........................ it is for a good cause and would like to thank Frank for his guidance.

Dec 29, 2012 at 8:43 AM Post #1,723 of 10,312
Welcome abord the Toxic Train gidion27! Enjoy the ride  
biggrin.gif

Dec 29, 2012 at 8:56 AM Post #1,724 of 10,312
Frank, A few queries dude...

1. Do you currently make a Sennheiser HD25 specific cable?
2. If Not, Would it be possible to have one made please ( Silver Poison style. ) Including a Right angled 3.5 connector.?

Thanks in advance.

Ps - Im basically thinking the Silver Poison you do for the IE80 but redesigned for the HD25. :)

Dec 29, 2012 at 8:58 AM Post #1,725 of 10,312
Quote:
Phew, Just read 115 pages.................................... Breath.....................................................Phew.................................... While reading, I bought myself some Poison and some matching mini to mini cables. ........................ it is for a good cause and would like to thank Frank for his guidance.

What are you using the Poison for? And Welcome to the Toxic Cables Crew :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back