Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread
Dec 28, 2012 at 5:39 PM Post #1,696 of 10,312
Quote:
Black widows maybe..i will be getting two cables next week..22awg version. I cant wait to hear them.

Next week, you wish. You still have another 7 months wait. 
biggrin.gif

Dec 28, 2012 at 6:14 PM Post #1,701 of 10,312
Quote:
biggrin.gif

eek.gif
i will kill ya...my black ops ninja cat is ready to get on the plane to UK economy class ..we are on a budget lately
biggrin.gif
..so no first class for him..not even for killing ops.and low priced catnips..he is already very irritated because of those cutbacks....so be very carefull what u say mr. Toxic
very_evil_smiley.gif

Dec 28, 2012 at 6:23 PM Post #1,703 of 10,312
Quote:
LFF makes his customers wait about 3 months for his T50RP, so I wasn't sure if you actually need that much time LOL

u must be kidding right?
eek.gif
those are waiting times for exclusive cars! where does this world go to?
biggrin.gif

Dec 28, 2012 at 6:32 PM Post #1,705 of 10,312
Quote:
I was wondering about your taxes in US... How much do you pay on a $100 cable bought from UK ?

i had that question also when i was buying one of my tube pairs in US..the US seller told me US citisens dont pay any taxes for imports under 2000usd. if i understood him correctly... so ur in luck! here in holland u start to pay taxes over any imported products above the worth of 22 euros (around 30 dollars) and the taxes are high..for 1 pair of tubes worth 105 euros i had to pay 35 euros extra for taxes and custom charges! the buggers!

Dec 28, 2012 at 7:07 PM Post #1,706 of 10,312
Quote:
biggrin.gif

You really scared me there!!! :)) After reading this, I remembered reading in your email that it would take about 7 weeks. I was wondering...ah...damn it...did I read it well?? Maybe he said months!!!  :))

Guys, I started a little blog today. This is what it's about . 

When I receive the Silver Widow, my impressions will be there too :D

Dec 28, 2012 at 7:15 PM Post #1,707 of 10,312
Quote:
eek.gif
i will kill ya...my black ops ninja cat is ready to get on the plane to UK economy class ..we are on a budget lately
biggrin.gif
..so no first class for him..not even for killing ops.and low priced catnips..he is already very irritated because of those cutbacks....so be very carefull what u say mr. Toxic
very_evil_smiley.gif

Calm down...Here I have something for you....
biggrin.gif

Dec 28, 2012 at 7:34 PM Post #1,708 of 10,312
Quote:
Calm down...Here I have something for you....
biggrin.gif

is that some kind of weed catnips growing? so he becomes all mellow and dreamy and less killershark like?

Dec 28, 2012 at 7:54 PM Post #1,709 of 10,312
Yep....But this is for you...
very_evil_smiley.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back