The Takstar, Technical Pro, Gemini Greathon, CyberX, Qpad Thread
Sep 8, 2015 at 4:11 AM Post #3,692 of 4,701
  HM5 pads will tame the bass. What the hell is your source and what are you comparing it to to say these have "too much bass". Sure that is their sound signature, neutral with a bass bump, but I wouldn't at all call them overly bassy.

that's exactly what I need in this case, thanx !

source is fine, flac from pc to wyrd after to yulong d100 and finally to beresford capella

and I am comparing to he400i, akg k 167, ms 400, m50x, dt 880, hd 600, hfi 580

Sep 8, 2015 at 2:33 PM Post #3,696 of 4,701
Just returned Hyper X Cloud II due to a technical issue with the included USB Sound Card. Since I have recently become obsessed with these forums, I've decided to branch out my simple gaming mind, and follow the breadcrumbs and recommendations only to become more confused and somewhat overwhelmed.

Anyhow, thinking about acquiring the Hyper X Cloud I instead and using my sound-card, the Xonar Essence STX, instead of the crappy USB Sound Card. Question whilst I'm waiting for the seller to get back to me about the refund.

Although the Cloud and Takstar Pro-80's are pretty much the same headphones, does the attached microphone, or QPAD intervention, changed the sound signature of the Clouds in comparison to the Pro-80's, because I would hate to lose quality due to these circumstances. Has anyone had a chance to compare the sound or the Pro-80's and Hyper X Cloud I?

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Sep 9, 2015 at 12:10 AM Post #3,697 of 4,701
I'd say that the detail retrieval is still better on the PRO80. If you'll wait till weekend, I'll be able to make a more precise comparison of the two.
no worries my friend, take your time and let me know. Few recent comments say that ag-r1 has been outclassed by KZ new iems. I've ed9, although they are good for their price, they are nowhere near to pro80.

Sep 9, 2015 at 9:48 PM Post #3,699 of 4,701
no worries my friend, take your time and let me know. Few recent comments say that ag-r1 has been outclassed by KZ new iems. I've ed9, although they are good for their price, they are nowhere near to pro80.

Meh ed9's high's beat a good deal of iem's because of the vented design, and has pretty good instrument seperation. But yes overall the pro80 demolishes the ed9.

Sep 12, 2015 at 8:15 PM Post #3,701 of 4,701
Concern the takstar 80 , In the following video, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGfeNapZvPY

I noticed an accurate highs, a worthy soundstage (for a closed-back headphones) and a pleasant encompassing and wraparound sound.

However, After reading these interesting comments : 

Disembodied  :
" vocals leave me somewhat unsatisfied though, they feel a bit "veiled". They also feel a bit left behind leaving much more room for the instruments.
The only downside to me seems to be Jazz and Classical. It's still pleasant and well presented, but it sounds somewhat "artificial" to my ears "

AAdee
" Only one thing I hate at times about Pro80 is the vocals. Most of the times they sound artificial and too sharp/thin and become "

my fears,
eek.gif
now, mainly concern the rendering of voices..because most titles I listen, contains voices.
And I listen jazz and classical stuff sometimes...

I do not know if these views concerning the rendering of the vocals are shared by most part..
confused.gif
confused.gif

Sep 13, 2015 at 2:37 AM Post #3,702 of 4,701
  Concern the takstar 80 , In the following video, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGfeNapZvPY

I noticed an accurate highs, a worthy soundstage (for a closed-back headphones) and a pleasant encompassing and wraparound sound.

my fears,
eek.gif
now, mainly concern the rendering of voices..because most titles I listen, contains voices.

I do not know if these views concerning the rendering of the vocals are shared by most part..
confused.gif
confused.gif

With the time and burn in the vocals are now good. Earlier i used to listen them with Cowon C2 which has bit dry sound. And I had accentuated the sound for my other earphones. With Fiio X3ii now they sound good.

Sep 13, 2015 at 4:24 AM Post #3,703 of 4,701

my fears,
eek.gif

confused.gif
confused.gif

Nothing is perfect my friend. For the price of these cans, there is absolutely no room to complain.

Sep 13, 2015 at 5:12 AM Post #3,704 of 4,701

Nothing is perfect my friend. For the price of these cans, there is absolutely no room to complain.

e x a c t l y  !  :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back