The NEW JVC HA-S400. Affordable Carbon Nanotube cans for the masses.
Oct 2, 2012 at 5:52 PM Post #151 of 1,522
Ya I was the same way. Do I need 3 pairs of HA-S400?  I still have my white ones which I ordered from buyfromjapan on ebay. Which still hasn't come in yet. I know one of them is spoken for but I had to get in on this deal. I threw in this

$4.99 buds. Free shipping for the win!! Could these buds be the next MP 8320?? I will LMAO if it is decent.

Oct 2, 2012 at 6:03 PM Post #153 of 1,522
C'mon gee. Where's your sense of adventure. "everyone is doing it".....

Anyway, the guy with the NFW.com or whatever it is cool and all and thanks, but I hate this site. can't checkout on my damn ipad either. Gunna have to wait till I get to my desktop and use firefox i guess.

Oct 2, 2012 at 6:03 PM Post #154 of 1,522
Quote:
Yea it's tempting to order from amazon.com. I don't really expect to see a lower price in euro figure either, I just can't see it why a headphone like this being sold for 20 EUR, it goes against my logical way of thinking, manufacturers just doesn't sell such good products for so low. ^^

Where are ASSUMING that they sound that good you know, cause if they sound like any other 30 buck phone theres gonna be a "GHOST HUNT"  you know what i mean?? 
very_evil_smiley.gif

Oct 2, 2012 at 6:04 PM Post #155 of 1,522
Quote:
Ya I was the same way. Do I need 3 pairs of HA-S400?  I still have my white ones which I ordered from buyfromjapan on ebay. Which still hasn't come in yet. I know one of them is spoken for but I had to get in on this deal. I threw in this

$4.99 buds. Free shipping for the win!! Could these buds be the next MP 8320?? I will LMAO if it is decent.

WOAH THERE, looks like we just got our next big discovery!
cool.gif

Quote:
I'm really tempted but I'm going to hold off for now and will wait to hear impressions from you guys first.

RESISTANCE IS FUTILE!!!

Oct 2, 2012 at 6:23 PM Post #156 of 1,522
Grrrrrrrrrr annoying site. This NFM website acronym is taking on a whole new meaning for me right now.... as in "NFM im buying my s*** somewhere else!"

Oct 2, 2012 at 6:27 PM Post #157 of 1,522
Ya so no body should post this link on the deals threads. I feel the guys on this thread deserve a crack at this great deal first. Just my opinion. Well actually guys on the deals thread will have no idea. Lol. What? HA-S400 what is that? 

Actually now that I think about it. I have all 3 spoken for. lol. I am glad I got in the deal.

Oct 2, 2012 at 6:34 PM Post #158 of 1,522
Quote:
Grrrrrrrrrr annoying site. This NFM website acronym is taking on a whole new meaning for me right now.... as in "NFM im buying my s*** somewhere else!"

I feel your pain meng, don't use firefox, use Internet Explorer. Was having trouble viewing the last payment page as well on FF, so opened crappy IE and it worked like a charm. 

haha, yeppp I agree with Dsnuts we need to hoard these for ourselves 1st. LMAO

Oct 2, 2012 at 7:12 PM Post #159 of 1,522
I just ordered a white one. I had to check out through IE. I hope this headphone live up to the insane hype. The last hyped headphone (HTF600) I bought was a disappointment 

Is the S400 better than the WS55? 

Oct 2, 2012 at 7:19 PM Post #161 of 1,522
Quote:
i have a feeling it might be over hyped

That's what I'm afraid of.
Oh well, if I don't like it I bet someone from this thread will buy it

My total came to $35.03. It was either this or a LOD.
Maybe I should had went with the LOD 
confused_face(1).gif

Oct 2, 2012 at 7:59 PM Post #164 of 1,522
For those having problem stuck on a webpage it is your browser.
I am on anbandroid phone and had this issue.
use firefox, them switch to full site at bottom.
You will then see that you may have tan empty cart and need to redo the order, also make shure your billing addrrss correct.
Then the site works. $32.55 total for me.
I just completed order of the black s400 on that site:

http://www.nfm.com/DetailsPage.aspx?ProductID=36579324

Users who are viewing this thread

Back