The NEW JVC HA-S400. Affordable Carbon Nanotube cans for the masses.
Oct 2, 2012 at 5:05 PM Post #136 of 1,522
My S400 should be arriving next week!  YEEESS!!
biggrin.gif

Oct 2, 2012 at 5:07 PM Post #137 of 1,522
Quote:
LoL, can you even check out on that nfm.com site without their card? Don't see options to enter you credit card info. LMAO

Anyone getting the same problem???

No problems here... mines are on the way!

Happy Shark

Oct 2, 2012 at 5:12 PM Post #139 of 1,522
Quote:
Are you guys serious? Is it because I am using firefox??? I don't see any options to enter my credit card info, just their own gift card/ members card box.  Why did they guy tell me that, what a lamer! 

Call them again!!    hurry up or you gonna be a dead shark very soon.. those things are flying of the shelf

Oct 2, 2012 at 5:33 PM Post #145 of 1,522
Quote:
WOOOOOOOOOOOO, success stupid firefox, was able to load/ check out using IE. Got 2 white and one black shipped.
ph34r.gif
LoL

Man that rep I talked to over the phone is an idiot. I was like what the Ff are you serious??? How can you'll do business if you don't ship outside of your own state for an online store. ha

Oct 2, 2012 at 5:35 PM Post #146 of 1,522
Quote:
I am jealous of you guys. As always the Euro peeps get f-cked and we need to bring out the big bucks/euros. They aren't even available over here. Best option is from a ****ty HK seller for $54. Sheesh.

i dont live in the states, but shipping + taxes in my country for these pair of headphones is like 6-7 bucks, i Pay 10% for introduction taxes + shipping =  almost nothing
L3000.gif

Oct 2, 2012 at 5:41 PM Post #147 of 1,522
Quote:

I know right had me stressing for a quick minute. LoL Thanks for all the help you'll and the link to buy these babies for peanuts! Can't wait to get them. 
beerchug.gif

edit: I feel your pain gMorrison, we trendy hipster greenie liberals loves to get rapped by our unique "recycling" taxes for LCD screens, etc here in Cali as well. You Euros just like to take it to another level, but it seems Cali is not so far behind.  Don't worry mate, I am sure it's gonna be released soon there as well since we are already getting ours for this price. Even with the crazy extra little taxes where you live, it's not gonna be that much more than what we are paying here. 
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 2, 2012 at 5:44 PM Post #148 of 1,522
Yea it's tempting to order from amazon.com. I don't really expect to see a lower price in euro figure either, I just can't see it why a headphone like this being sold for 20 EUR, it goes against my logical way of thinking, manufacturers just doesn't sell such good products for so low. ^^

Oct 2, 2012 at 5:51 PM Post #150 of 1,522
Quote:
With shipping it's more than the Amazon cost (for the black ones anyway). 

Unless you buy 3 sets, then the shipping is free. Anyone else in the Phoenix area need one or two? :wink:

Dang Head-fi impulse buying. Do I need two sets of these in addition to my S500s?  I guess at least now I'll have somewhere to use all these different pads... 
biggrin.gif

Phoenix?  I'll buy the white one from you  
smile_phones.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back