"The Lab"
Dec 14, 2015 at 5:14 PM Post #15,286 of 20,136
  Just cuz,

I like this Mr. T but I really like this one
wink_face.gif
(Love those German's and Electronica) major Tangerine Dream fan, Kraftwerk, KMFDM and surely all the Trance guys out here must like Cosmic Gate?

Something very hot about this lady
beerchug.gif

Dec 14, 2015 at 5:18 PM Post #15,287 of 20,136
MEE Audio (former Meelectronics) just dropped a new budget king, Rx18, at $7.99: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B017L216T8/

on a burn in now, want to see how they will scale up after a few days, but I was very impressed right out of the box.  They call these "enhanced bass" but the bass is actually tuned very tastefully, and you get plenty of overall clarity and details.  The soundstage is HUGE, and also a nice isolation.  The shells are plastic, budget looking, and cable is not the most flexible, but sound quality is VERY impressive for under $8.  I will give a more detailed impression once I get more listening time after the burn in.  But so far so good!

Dec 14, 2015 at 5:40 PM Post #15,289 of 20,136
  MEE Audio (former Meelectronics) just dropped a new budget king, Rx18, at $7.99: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B017L216T8/

on a burn in now, want to see how they will scale up after a few days, but I was very impressed right out of the box.  They call these "enhanced bass" but the bass is actually tuned very tastefully, and you get plenty of overall clarity and details.  The soundstage is HUGE, and also a nice isolation.  The shells are plastic, budget looking, and cable is not the most flexible, but sound quality is VERY impressive for under $8.  I will give a more detailed impression once I get more listening time after the burn in.  But so far so good!

Like the new avatar Alex, like a chemical compound sign and is that background your counter top? We like huge sound stage here
biggrin.gif

Dec 14, 2015 at 5:54 PM Post #15,290 of 20,136

Like the new avatar Alex, like a chemical compound sign and is that background your counter top? We like huge sound stage here
biggrin.gif

Yep, incorporated my signature background counter top.  Oh, and that chemical compound is very dangerous to your wallet, as you probably figured out
wink.gif
  But luckily, these are only $7.99.  Gotta be honest with you, they look durable, but not metal-durable like KZ stuff, and cable is a bit on a cheap side.  But they do sound great and have a big soundstage.  I got a few colors for review, and before I turned around, purple one already disappeared.  Found it later in my daughters room, got two thumbs-up approval from my 10-year old
biggrin.gif

Dec 14, 2015 at 6:19 PM Post #15,291 of 20,136
  Wow, yours shipped with gray in them Mr. T? HS only shipped them when I got them with green
frown.gif

Actually, that was a couple years ago when I bought my PFE 111. I was thinking bout getting a set of green filters, but the good folks at Headphone Bar suggested not to.

I like this Mr. T but I really like this one
wink_face.gif
(Love those German's and Electronica) major Tangerine Dream fan, Kraftwerk, KMFDM and surely all the Trance guys out here must like Cosmic Gate?

Something very hot about this lady
beerchug.gif

Indeed, she's quite the eye candy!
biggrin.gif

I was thinking bout posting their vid for Jesus Christ Superstar, but I didn't think it'd go over well

To make the post more relevant, what monitor is she using?

Dec 14, 2015 at 7:26 PM Post #15,292 of 20,136
Posted this in the wrong thread earlier lol but here goes

@x RELIC x
  Thanks for including me in the tour Craig :)  and please give my thanks to Chord for making it possible!

Edit: STACKS FOR DAYS BABYYY

Hope you enjoy the Mojo Tamal!

Dec 14, 2015 at 11:26 PM Post #15,293 of 20,136
Hey Labsters, check out the iFi iCan Star Wars contest!! Sweet!! :D

http://www.head-fi.org/t/790869/ican-micro-se-intergalactic-launch-competition

Dec 15, 2015 at 2:24 AM Post #15,294 of 20,136

this baby sits well in my chambers....natural, musical and that bass punch out of a 5bucksBUD...
thanks to @waynes world 

Dec 15, 2015 at 6:49 AM Post #15,296 of 20,136
One BF sale purchase arrived today!

What do you guys think of my Star Wars tribute avatar?

Made from this shot I took on my kitchen counter (for the iFi iCan contest)!

Dec 15, 2015 at 6:57 AM Post #15,297 of 20,136
What do you guys think of my Star Wars tribute avatar?

Made from this shot I took on my kitchen counter (for the iFi iCan contest)!

Good one! but where is your AK240??? - have you sold it already! 
evil_smiley.gif
blink.gif

Dec 15, 2015 at 6:59 AM Post #15,298 of 20,136
Good one! but where is your AK240??? - have you sold it already!  :evil: :blink:

X5 suited the image better. I preferred the X design for an imperial headphone fighter! :D

Dec 15, 2015 at 7:10 AM Post #15,299 of 20,136
X5 suited the image better. I preferred the X design for an imperial headphone fighter!
biggrin.gif

Nice answer but you have not actually answered the full question - are you a Lawyer! 
wink_face.gif

Man, you will have to get yourself a Mojoy as it seems to be bringing a lot of joy to so many dudes.

I am still very tempted but my reluctance to have a stack again is holding me back.

Dec 15, 2015 at 8:16 AM Post #15,300 of 20,136
Nice answer but you have not actually answered the full question - are you a Lawyer! :wink_face:

Man, you will have to get yourself a Mojoy as it seems to be bringing a lot of joy to so many dudes.

I am still very tempted but my reluctance to have a stack again is holding me back.

We'll see at the end of the Canadian tour I'm heading up. :wink_face:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back