The Fiio X5 Thread
Apr 22, 2014 at 9:06 AM Post #7,441 of 19,652
This would be a shameless plug for our new product if not for how cheap they will be going for
wink.gif

Available now in China and soon worldwide--the HS6 stacking kit for the X5 and E12 (or other amps). Check with your local dealer soon for pricing. Initial reactions in China: FiiO is selling an audiophile-grade PCOCC-A interconnect for HOW MUCH? And it comes with a slick kit for keeping your amp together with the X5 too? Buy buy buy!

Already order some of them from Taobao!
biggrin.gif

Apr 22, 2014 at 9:37 AM Post #7,444 of 19,652
  Hi.

I would like to ask if anyone in the UK has ordered from Amazon.co.uk in the recent past.
I ordered on April 13th.
I bought from seller "AVShop" had the stock info listed as "in stock April 20th", which was not too bad.

On April 17th, item was listed under my account as "dispatched". 
"great news" - or so I briefly thought.

However, today it shows as "in stock on April 24th".

I'm starting to think that they only said the item was dispatched to charge my card, and this seller is starting to appear as.. "shady", to say the least, to me.

Any comments appreciated.
Cheers.

Received mine from Amazon UK/AV Shop 10 days ago. It did say despatched from Amazon a day before it was (after query with AV shop) but it came day they quoted, though I was a bit puzzled by expected dates changing a few times. Not sure where AV company actually is, they had to deliver to Amazon who then send out 'fullfilled by Amazon' which took a day or two.

Playing some wonderful sounding DSD as I type this
L3000.gif

Apr 22, 2014 at 9:43 AM Post #7,445 of 19,652
  Quick question guys.... is there any reason for anyone to NOT want gapless playback? I never really understood why it would even be an option.

I had thought exactly the same thing!

Apr 22, 2014 at 9:43 AM Post #7,446 of 19,652
I have the HS6 already and no it won't fit with the silicone case attached..

Quote:
  Dear Joe/James,

Can we somehow use the HS6 stacking frame with the silicone case? i love to push the next/previous button with the case, it's just smooth
, oh and please do supply it to your local agen in Indonesia, i'm anxiously waiting for your m2m interconnect to brings out the x5 quality.

Regards,
Eric

Apr 22, 2014 at 10:03 AM Post #7,447 of 19,652

Received mine from Amazon UK/AV Shop 10 days ago. It did say despatched from Amazon a day before it was (after query with AV shop) but it came day they quoted, though I was a bit puzzled by expected dates changing a few times. Not sure where AV company actually is, they had to deliver to Amazon who then send out 'fullfilled by Amazon' which took a day or two.

Playing some wonderful sounding DSD as I type this
L3000.gif

My order says "1 package via posten", so i'm guessing avshop.no is the HQ.
Thanks everyone for the feedback!

Apr 22, 2014 at 10:08 AM Post #7,448 of 19,652
  My order says "1 package via posten", so i'm guessing avshop.no is the HQ.
Thanks everyone for the feedback!

So Amazon UK gets their order from Norway!  That would explain why two days passed when they said they had them in stock.
Where are you based, there is no country in your profile?

Apr 22, 2014 at 10:53 AM Post #7,451 of 19,652
I wish there was a silicone case like the one that came with the X5, but also has another slot on the back for the E12... that would be perfect.

Still I don't think I mind using the bundle unprotected. It looks like that frame that holds the X5 in place will provide some sort of protections at least (dropping it on the corner, etc)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back