The Fiio X5 Thread
Dec 23, 2013 at 7:59 AM Post #2,596 of 19,652
Merry Christmas to everyone and our fans and all head-fi members ! I miss the time with you and become better and better now ! don't know worry about it me and we hope we can really bring more and more new products to you guys in the future caz we known we are not fighting alone and we are working together with you our users and that is the way we can succeed

James, you know we're all sincerely wishing you well. Of course, we all love to buy and use Fiio products, but please don't rush back to work. Personally, I would rather you took a couple of months off work to do Qi Gong and get better, even if it were to delay the DAPs by a few weeks!
smile.gif

Dec 23, 2013 at 8:22 AM Post #2,597 of 19,652

James, you know we're all sincerely wishing you well. Of course, we all love to buy and use Fiio products, but please don't rush back to work. Personally, I would rather you took a couple of months off work to do Qi Gong and get better, even if it were to delay the DAPs by a few weeks!
smile.gif

Well said. 

Dec 23, 2013 at 8:32 AM Post #2,598 of 19,652
James, you know we're all sincerely wishing you well. Of course, we all love to buy and use Fiio products, but please don't rush back to work. Personally, I would rather you took a couple of months off work to do Qi Gong and get better, even if it were to delay the DAPs by a few weeks! :smile:  

+1

Dec 23, 2013 at 8:44 AM Post #2,599 of 19,652

smile.gif

well a few days, anyway...

Dec 23, 2013 at 12:46 PM Post #2,602 of 19,652

Guess what Apple product sells extremely well and it the most popular iPhone:

Maybe the gold just blends too well with the seasonal atmosphere of the photo
rolleyes.gif

Merry Christmas Joe.

This fella below would be thrilled to buy one,

Merry Christmas to everyone and our fans and all head-fi members ! I miss the time with you and become better and better now ! don't know worry about it me and we hope we can really bring more and more new products to you guys in the future caz we known we are not fighting alone and we are working together with you our users and that is the way we can succeed

James, Christmas is the jolly season, please enjoy with your family and friends and come back to us after the New Year all refreshed and rested.

Merry Xmas James!

Dec 23, 2013 at 12:57 PM Post #2,604 of 19,652

Guess what Apple product sells extremely well and it the most popular iPhone:

Merry Christmas Joe.

This fella below would be thrilled to buy one,

James, Christmas is the jolly season, please enjoy with your family and friends and come back to us after the New Year all refreshed and rested.

Merry Xmas James!

Or this could happen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vInmy1-i-w

Dec 23, 2013 at 4:00 PM Post #2,606 of 19,652
Hi Guys,
Fiio make good products, the x3 is a great dap, easy to use and sounds good. I hope that the x5 will make better sound but I dont give a **** about colours, I won't look at it i'll listen to it. Only the sound counts.

Happy Christmas To you all;
Jim.

Dec 23, 2013 at 4:10 PM Post #2,607 of 19,652
  Hi Guys,
Fiio make good products, the x3 is a great dap, easy to use and sounds good. I hope that the x5 will make better sound but I dont give a **** about colours, I won't look at it i'll listen to it. Only the sound counts.

Jim.

That makes sense to me...sound is the most important part. All else is just cherries on top. hhmm, now I need a piece of pie...
biggrin.gif

Dec 23, 2013 at 4:36 PM Post #2,608 of 19,652
  Hmm ...... New design for the wheel ? 
rolleyes.gif

Credits: FiiO Facebook page 

^
.... not dat tacky gold!!!

But if you gonna go gold go all the way meng.
wink.gif

... i'll have to say that his gold version of the dyi e12 looks pretty sexcee. Mo' better than the iphone 5s tbh. So great job there Fiio..... But..

Dat silver is still mo' sexcee.......

No,  please don't, Fiio!

Gold buttons look cheap & tacky, like a certain old (but admittedly good-sounding) DAP from one of your competitors.

^ +1

All gold, all black, all silver OR go home.
tongue_smile.gif

Hi Guys,

Jim.

^ Yeah but you still have to look at the thing, doesn't hurt to fine tune it since there is still some time left before the US/ international release which Fiio seems to be still doing. They can change the color just LIKE THAT as they did for the DYI version of the E12. Not asking too much really and Fiio seems to be hip to it with them hipster gold diggers these days so.......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back