The discovery thread!
Oct 19, 2012 at 1:44 AM Post #3,901 of 100,898
haha nice, I got mines for $65 shipped from the same seller as well, so you got a really good deal esp. with free ship. I initially wanted the FXD80s as well but the 70s were a lot cheaper and still is, so...... waiting for 80s to hit stateside then cop for cheap. heeee

NOPE NOT TEMPTED by those frakenCNTs whatsoever, not even remotely.............................................................................
ph34r.gif

I think you will really enjoy them 70s, cuz they sounded great just outta the box, but with more burn in oh man they're starting to shine. Great contrast to your S500s. 

I would say the the S400s (more mellow/ smooth) is akin to the FXD70s (bit brighter/ more HD) and the S500s to the FXD80s in signature, but they are yet still different, damn JVC and their CNT poison, can't get enough of the different variants!!!

Oct 19, 2012 at 1:51 AM Post #3,902 of 100,898
Quote:
haha nice, I got mines for $65 shipped from the same seller as well, so you got a really good deal esp. with free ship. I initially wanted the FXD80s as well but the 70s were a lot cheaper and still is, so...... waiting for 80s to hit stateside then cop for cheap. heeee

NOPE NOT TEMPTED by those frakenCNTs whatsoever, not even remotely.............................................................................
ph34r.gif

I think you will really enjoy them 70s, cuz they sounded great just outta the box, but with more burn in oh man they're starting to shine. Great contrast to your S500s. 

I would say the the S400s (more mellow/ smooth) is akin to the FXD70s (bit brighter/ more HD) and the S500s to the FXD80s in signature, but they are yet still different, damn JVC and their CNT poison, can't get enough of the different variants!!!

Awesome! I'm stoked :)

Oct 19, 2012 at 2:15 AM Post #3,903 of 100,898
Quote:
Oh yea I don't care what these cost. I am getting a pair.. I was very very close to getting a pair of CKS99. in fact I actually had them in my check out box on ebay. But for some whack reason it says shipping estimated at December 10-31st. No way I ain't spending that much money to wait 2 months.!! Then these new JVCs came into the picture. I am sorry to say but JVCs got my money. Expect a full report on these when they are available. I might have to pass up the Sony MDR-1Rs for these JVCs even. All pending on impressions of them of course but right now for full sized cans. My new UE6000 I found out using Noise cancelling switch turns on an internal amp that boost the sound and the bass end about 5dbs. Unbelievable fun sounding headphones. I am very happy with them.

So these JVCs are #1 on my list of must haves for certain.

"You guys can call me an AT *JVC* superfan" fixed!!!

Oct 19, 2012 at 3:08 AM Post #3,904 of 100,898
Dsnuts.. if you don't get both the and the CKS99 and  FXZ200, then who is gonna build up all the hype to buy both of these because they're just that good? (CKS99 should be selling next week, FXZ200 not available til November which is like super far away) 

Oct 19, 2012 at 9:47 AM Post #3,911 of 100,898
Quote:

ph34r.gif

+1

the 70's sound so nice its not even funny, i could wear those things all day and be happy...but, just when i tought i was over with iems/planning an upgrade next year,   then, out of no where  FZXCNTJVCOWNSMYMONEYIEMS...........................

i am gonna be in DEEP ·$%& if they announce a 50mm full headphone in 2012.

Please JVC,  if you guys are planning to realease a 50mm HP could you PLEASE realease it in 2013?  i got NO MORE MONEY!... i dont even have a wallet anymore!

Oct 19, 2012 at 1:10 PM Post #3,915 of 100,898
Quote:
What's the best choice between JVC FX101 at 15€, JVC FX40 at 33€ and BrainWavz R1 at 25€? Thank you.

Yeah DarkStorm don't even think of getting those FX40s, that cheapo carbon nanotube bait is gonna GET CHUUU!!! You see where rick is at now and the rest of us crazy CNT lovers, no more self control...............dead serious haha

Quote:
That's exactly what I was thinking! In fact I was going to post that today but you beat me to it! 
beyersmile.png

heeeee you snooze, you lose!!! 
tongue_smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back