The discovery thread!
Jan 10, 2024 at 8:51 PM Post #92,821 of 100,490
That's probably the best compliment an Audiophile can receive, that's incredible! Any notable ones you've been enjoying from my test playlist? And do you have any music you could rec me? I'm always looking for new music to give a shot!

Do iiitttttttt, trust me, it takes your mind off the new market and really emphasizes what's important. It's been a really healthy exercise for me so far, I'm looking forward to doing my article on the Hexas! Let me know what you think of those tracks I have on my test playlist, I'd love to get your thoughts!

Also, thanks so much for the compliment on the pics, man, that means so much.

Thank you so much! I'll try to continue an upward trend on the quality front.

That means a whole lot. I appreciate that incredible compliment.
Seeing how you are in Boston, I hope you came through this recent storm unscathed. And hope for the best this weekend should the forecast be again a royal pain.

Jan 10, 2024 at 9:16 PM Post #92,822 of 100,490
Seeing how you are in Boston, I hope you came through this recent storm unscathed. And hope for the best this weekend should the forecast be again a royal pain.
Yes sir, we are all good. Boston wasn't hit too hard, but western MA got hit pretty hard. We had rain and 55 degree weather today so all the snow promptly melted lol. Strange weather.

Jan 10, 2024 at 9:49 PM Post #92,823 of 100,490
Any new info on the new ziigaat models they have me interested

Jan 10, 2024 at 9:57 PM Post #92,824 of 100,490
I will say in the spirit of discovery these sineaptic SE-1s have been very interesting. I'm willing to dab le in modding and pad rolling with em

Jan 10, 2024 at 10:34 PM Post #92,825 of 100,490
Yes sir, we are all good. Boston wasn't hit too hard, but western MA got hit pretty hard. We had rain and 55 degree weather today so all the snow promptly melted lol. Strange weather.
I'm in Northeast MA and because the ground was already saturated, once the rain came and melted most of the 18" of snow, the basement in my 120 year old house took on massive water through the fieldstone foundation. Sump pump + two additonal pumps with hoses out to the street kept the the water under 3" deep. I can't keep my door open all night for the hoses though since the temperature is close to freezing, so I opened up my sewer main cleanout to be a temporary drain, and I now have a small stream flowing over my basement floor.

Jan 10, 2024 at 10:49 PM Post #92,826 of 100,490
I'm in Northeast MA and because the ground was already saturated, once the rain came and melted most of the 18" of snow, the basement in my 120 year old house took on massive water through the fieldstone foundation. Sump pump + two additonal pumps with hoses out to the street kept the the water under 3" deep. I can't keep my door open all night for the hoses though since the temperature is close to freezing, so I opened up my sewer main cleanout to be a temporary drain, and I now have a small stream flowing over my basement floor.

Dude 🙇‍♂️, hope you get that fixed with minimal property damage.

Jan 10, 2024 at 11:05 PM Post #92,827 of 100,490
That's probably the best compliment an Audiophile can receive, that's incredible! Any notable ones you've been enjoying from my test playlist? And do you have any music you could rec me? I'm always looking for new music to give a shot!
Well right off the bat I knew I was gonna dig Parcels. Loved the New Vacation song Days. Goon, Men I Trust is a keeper.

You seem to love female vocals. Some of my favorites are:

Your Smith
Grace Davies
Leon
Lily Meola
Arctic Lake
Sidney Bird
Rogue Valley (male and female)

Jan 10, 2024 at 11:34 PM Post #92,828 of 100,490
https://www.linsoul.com/products/shozy-p20

Shozy P20 - 14.5mm single Dynamic Driver
1704947629434.png

why is it always photos with coffee beans

1704947688572.png

Jan 10, 2024 at 11:44 PM Post #92,829 of 100,490
I feel your pain, hope you get through it and the next storm this weekend

Jan 11, 2024 at 12:09 AM Post #92,830 of 100,490

Attachments

• 20240111_000147.jpg
    20240111_000147.jpg
    5.3 MB · Views: 0
Jan 11, 2024 at 12:12 AM Post #92,831 of 100,490
Jan 11, 2024 at 2:58 AM Post #92,832 of 100,490
😟🥺 Empathy for you, to see a head-fi brother suffer. I hope things recover without too much damage and that you can find some warmth.

Jan 11, 2024 at 3:05 AM Post #92,833 of 100,490
Sending positive energy and sincere wishes for an expeditious solution for you and your family! :pray:

Jan 11, 2024 at 4:43 AM Post #92,834 of 100,490
DSC_1107.jpegs.jpeg

Interesting as I know some don't believe in burn-in, yet burn-in (about 10 days of it) really improved the Kiwi ears Forteza. Way bigger stage and smoother, more together response. Such lovely bass positioning now! And remember this is 1BA and 2 DDs.........so it makes sense. Time to start on a review! You could say the last time I heard the Forteza was a year ago....... :)

Jan 11, 2024 at 4:50 AM Post #92,835 of 100,490
DSC_1107.jpegs.jpeg
Interesting as I know some don't believe in burn-in, yet burn-in (about 10 days of it) really improved the Kiwi ears Forteza. Way bigger stage and smoother, more together response. Such lovely bass positioning now! And remember this is 1BA and 2 DDs.........so it makes sense. Time to start on a review! You could say the last time I heard the Forteza was a year ago....... :)
How do you remember how it sounds 10 days ago. i mean, last year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back